AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
If you're on the Bird, or just Visiting from time to time like me, say Hello to our Bro Joe ❤️

Fyi, Fwiw, A bit more from our Bro Joe in the know in the DRC :love:

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I thought I saw a broker report showing that large instos were selling down prior to the suspension, so not sure about having more stomach lol
Remember almost every lithium stock was getting hammered at the same time.

Who knows what will happen, likely they'll take advantage and smash it to make look like the end of the world so they can snap cheap shares as usual. Regardless of the outcome.
We'll all have to be careful not to get burned depending on the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

LX600

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I like where this is going

View attachment 6491
Interesting.

So really, if they went to the Minister of Mines and failed, and then somehow win in Paris with the Arbitration. They could still not get it due to already being denied by the Minister of Mines?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
Geez all your posts are about SP dropping, I assume you are out once trading reopens?
Depends on the announcement. Can't really decide right now. But unless it blows everything away then I'll likely trim some but still keep a bundle.

Reactions: 3 users

Rambo

Regular

Another video from axinocapital. He speaks of avz at about 4:10 in to video

Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
I agree with the sentiment of prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If AVZ an DRC knock a home run on Zijin an they get punished, while we have our final cut negotiated with DRC who end up with 15% us on 61% no dilution and they drop the $$ from CATL and a BFS ….. IMO you must be crazy to imagine a bit hit, yea sure an initial drop maybe followed by green and lots of it. They just proved DRC open for business, derisked and dropped a more profitable BFS, dude.
Yeah mate, if zijin get punished that's definitely hitting a home run and I can't see SP dropping then

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
If AVZ can deliver a good announcement on May 20, followed up with some positive global media (approx 12 media partners so far) during the DRC Mining Week conference/exhibition held on the 1-3 June, sentiment could turn around very quickly.

1652432553950.jpeg

Anyone speaka de German to give us the gist of what he said?

Reactions: 4 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Apart from doing our heads in with all the negative BS that the Trolls gift us I doubt many longs would be selling. it would have to be pretty dire for us to sell. Put it this way, if we get the mining license with our 75%, then do the deal with CATh we are in the same place we expected To be before all the recent shit storm. Sure the SP may get shorted, or it may create an opportunity for other trading houses like Cantor to burn the shorts by going long and raising the SP with their war chest. The low ball scum shorters aren't the only players in town. No doubt about it though, if we get the ML and a clear green light then the SP is only going up in the long run imo. As far as I understand AVZ are indeed the majority share holders of Dathcom.

Reactions: 13 users

Great share Rambo, thanks!

I find it very disappointing we are not being reported like this in AU, but rather have journalists siding with zijin etc etc

I'd be interested to know whether Axino have further knowledge or clarification than that of regular folk like ourselves. Meaning, would they potentially have access to information or company for more information / clarification than reported on ASX? Such a company in order to preserve brand image would not be saying such things if they weren't very sure? Then again they could just be following ASX announcements.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Rambo

Regular
I was able to get English subtitles. Although translation was not perfect from what I understood not anything we haven’t already heard. But it was nice to see axinocapital supporting avz and essentially saying Z was in the wrong. At least that’s what I got from it.

Reactions: 10 users
Turn on subtitles, some parts are pretty funny due to translation

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
Great share Rambo, thanks!

I find it very disappointing we are not being reported like this in AU, but rather have journalists siding with zijin etc etc

I'd be interested to know whether Axino have further knowledge or clarification than that of regular folk like ourselves. Meaning, would they potentially have access to information or company for more information / clarification than reported on ASX? Such a company in order to preserve brand image would not be saying such things if they weren't very sure? Then again they could just be following ASX announcements.
I share your sentiment with that.

Even with all the talk with government warning the country about China, we still have those reporters who aren't willing to defend the countries companies. Companies that are doing things the right way and not shady deals.

It's crazy.

Reactions: 7 users
Can anyone fact check the request? Is it the CD/ thing?

Screenshot_20220513-195449_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Dom1974

Regular

Dom1974

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Well f.. me

EDIT - POSSIBLE FAKE Minister ACCOUNT 😞

Screenshot_20220513-205927_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220513-210010_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: