AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Unsubstantiated but I think it was 8% of AVZ shares, USD 27 mill, a 10% free carry in any future LiOH plant and something else that has escaped me for now

The expectation will be 10mill per %, like the CATH deal I suppose

HAGW all
Cheers Xerof, good to know I've not deteriorated to imagining things in my sleep.

Regardless it's quite clear any offer from AVZ would far exceed the value of the apparent transaction that has taken place.

Reactions: 5 users
Who knows, perhaps they're just trying their luck. Best case they get a slice of Manono, worst case they write off some legal expenses.
This is my gut feeling as well. Weaponized BS.

Reactions: 4 users
Hazard to guess where the SP would be if no suspension . Add to that the DOW down about 2500points since this all started. That would be one big turd sandwich right there .
Oh yeh for sure! Glad to be in suspension lol

Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
Hazard to guess where the SP would be if no suspension . Add to that the DOW down about 2500points since this all started. That would be one big turd sandwich right there .

Probably best to prepare yourself for a big hit once we come out of suspension unless management and drc really hit it out of the park. I think even with a good announcement we will drop big.

I imagine lots of instos and big money would be wary.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Probably best to prepare yourself for a big hit once we come out of suspension unless management and drc really hit it out of the park. I think even with a good announcement we will drop big.

Who knows, I was thinking the same thing but I bet they have more stomach for this sort of thing than retail. As has been said by Freehold and some of the more experienced investors, this sort of thing is inevitable with a hugely valuable and globally significant resource.
The right outcome might just as easily boost levels of confidence moving forward well beyond where they stand currently. 🤔🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
We are talking about AVZ - goes down on good news, so maybe this suspension will have the opposite affect :LOL:

We're allowed to dream!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
We are talking about AVZ - goes down on good news, so maybe this suspension will have the opposite affect :LOL:

We're allowed to dream!

That's true, historic trends should tell us it will reopen at an ATH :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Another nice nugget from Helios11 on the crapper

Helios11
145 Posts.

13/05/22

16:29

Post #: 61397237
Turns out with all this mining code and legal framework an interesting point has come up.

you can only serve an arbitration request upon a holding company once the decree has been signed by the mining minster in relation to exploitation.

seems zinjin lost the battle before it began.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Costi

But wasn’t the decree signed on May 4th?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Cheers Xerof, good to know I've not deteriorated to imagining things in my sleep.

Regardless it's quite clear any offer from AVZ would far exceed the value of the apparent transaction that has taken place.
Exactly. AVZ can easily trump Zijin's USD$33-34 million purchase for 15% of Manono anytime. Cominiere and Zijin/Jin Cheng obviously swindled DRC and its people of the rightful value of the 15%.

CHB

Regular
Who knows, I was thinking the same thing but I bet they have more stomach for this sort of thing than retail. As has been said by Freehold and some of the more experienced investors, this sort of thing is inevitable with a hugely valuable and globally significant resource.
The right outcome might just as easily boost levels of confidence moving forward well beyond where they stand currently. 🤔🤞
I thought I saw a broker report showing that large instos were selling down prior to the suspension, so not sure about having more stomach lol

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Another nice nugget from Helios11 on the crapper
Helios11
145 Posts.

13/05/22

16:29

Post #: 61397237
But wasn’t the decree signed on May 4th?

Yeah, so doesn't that make Helios11's point irrelevant?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish AVZ would release something to clarify their point on these issues. Zin and Jin sure as hell aren't going too.

Unfortunately this is going the way of a messy divorce so far. Everyone gets screwed and at the end of it all the only winners are the lawyers.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Yeah, so doesn't that make Helios11's point irrelevant?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish AVZ would release something to clarify their point on these issues. Zin and Jin sure as hell aren't going too.

Unfortunately this is going the way of a messy divorce so far. Everyone gets screwed and at the end of it all the only winners are the lawyers.
I think the point is, having awarded the licence to avz (probably under certain conditions) zijin is now forced to take an alternate path of action?
Could be wrong?
Guess we wait for the full story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
D

Deleted member 1612

When will we have updates does anyone know? The announcement said AVZ would keep the market informed as per it’s obligations etc. Does arbitration take place as a scheduled event? I have no idea, does anyone else!? Sorry if I’ve missed something. I really thought we’d have something new from AVZ or DRC by now… 🤷‍♀️ gonna be a looooong week.

Reactions: 1 users

Costi

When will we have updates does anyone know? The announcement said AVZ would keep the market informed as per it’s obligations etc. Does arbitration take place as a scheduled event? I have no idea, does anyone else!? Sorry if I’ve missed something. I really thought we’d have something new from AVZ or DRC by now… 🤷‍♀️ gonna be a looooong week.
We will have an announcement May 20th

Doc

Master of Quan
I thought I saw a broker report showing that large instos were selling down prior to the suspension, so not sure about having more stomach lol
Geez all your posts are about SP dropping, I assume you are out once trading reopens?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20

I agree with the sentiment of prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If AVZ an DRC knock a home run on Zijin an they get punished, while we have our final cut negotiated with DRC who end up with 15% us on 61% no dilution and they drop the $$ from CATL and a BFS ….. IMO you must be crazy to imagine a bit hit, yea sure an initial drop maybe followed by green and lots of it. They just proved DRC open for business, derisked and dropped a more profitable BFS, dude.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Costi

I like where this is going

409807B0-C81A-46CA-AF88-770282DA4845.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 1612

We will have an announcement May 20th
I gathered that… as I said, the announcement states ‘The Company notes the confidentiality obligations imposed on parties to ICC proceedings but will nonetheless keep the market informed in accordance with its continuous disclosure obligations.’

To me this suggests ongoing updates on the process, not just the final result. Better put my patient pants back on…

Reactions: 2 users

Fletch77

Regular
I gathered that… as I said, the announcement states ‘The Company notes the confidentiality obligations imposed on parties to ICC proceedings but will nonetheless keep the market informed in accordance with its continuous disclosure obligations.’

To me this suggests ongoing updates on the process, not just the final result. Better put my patient pants back on…
I’m with you in the belief the company will still issue announcements if anything comes to hand anytime through suspension.

Top Bottom