AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20

1690895102294.png

1690895161584.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Ok, so we have the Ins for this week. Got the outs too? Mupande has been rubbish and i need to know for sure if he’s been dropped from the 1’s. Definite delisting candidate, right there.

Remind me, who’s Celstin playing for this week? Is he chance of delisting also?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Lol I assumed I would be painted as CCP/pro Russian however quite the contrary. My motherland is very much not aligned with either of those two however I also have my eyes and ears open to what’s happening in the world and the many recent signs that point to a deterioration of western influence and weakening of economic power.

As I have said in previous posts my concern is that the African nations we have invested in. (I’m sure some have invested in plural whether it’s for gold or lithium..) may see this change in political climate and adjust who they do business with in the long term.
Will the DRC be afraid of their corrupt image in the eyes of the US/EU or will they not really give two shits because they know funding and business will come from elsewhere..

Happy for someone to give an alternative view and put my concerns at ease.
Most of Africa already has more trade with China than the west. Agree with most of your other points except about military budgets. The gringos are still top dogs by a long way in that game. Both China and Russia have printed excess money too in recent years. Not to the same level as you point out but they are also prone to delusions of economic theorists. The move to the brics currency is positive but unfortunately it is a lesson the west are no where near ready to learn. Things will need to get a hell of a lot worse for us before they get better imo

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Azzler

Top 20
Mupande gone!

Fuck yes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 10.57.26 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 10.56.47 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 10.51.35 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 10.50.59 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Tantalex Lithium Resources Corp. Auditor Raises 'Going Concern' Doubt​

June 27, 2023
Tantalex Lithium Resources Corp. filed its Annual on Jun 28, 2023 for the period ending Feb 28, 2023. In this report its auditor, McGovern Hurley LLP, gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 11.22.54 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 11.24.52 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 11.25.25 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 11.25.55 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 11.26.17 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Roon

Regular
Hope he actually Departs this time, unlike last time he received a presidential order and a nominated replacement. Now we need Comininere to receive the same treatment!

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I will believe it when I see the new head of CAMI sitting at Mupandes desk. A bit wary of good news after being battle hardened over the last few years. Let's hope Rolex boy gets on a roll!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Samus

Top 20

The presidential nominations of the mining cadastre (CAMI) demonstrates how the President of the Republic is fed up with the setbacks in the mining sector, the file @AvzMinerals was a drop too much! The business climate is being cleaned up! Here we go

Let's hope that Jean Félix Mupande is finally gone. He kept RDC from reaching maximum potential for too long. I am excited about the difference Paul Yenga Mabolia can make.

This time will he (the old Jean Félix Mupande) accept to give up the apron?! Congratulations to old Paul Yenga Mabolia.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Azzler

Top 20
Klaus gone!

WHOS NEXT!?

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Biff Tannen GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

whales

Regular
This time Mupande has to go as the entire board at Cami has been changed.
Hopefully a home run been hit at Cami and next ML re issued to Dathcom.
Where is the result of Comminiere versus MMCS ?
So 10 % can be transferred to the Goverment ?
Good to finally get some positive news .
Perhaps negotiations can proceed to avoid the courts.

Reactions: 21 users

John25

Regular
Finally …something hopefully is being done
1690931775215.gif

1690932252886.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TDITD

Top 20
This is welcome news, the whole lot at the top of CAMI are out.

Of course, we know Mupande was one of the arsehole architects behind the splitting of the tenement and it was he who held up the completion of the ML. A very powerful figure in the DRC, he was one of the untouchables and enemies of AVZ, now he is gone!!!!

Great news not only for AVZ but also for the future prosperity of the DRC and its people.

Well done to all involved, Mr. President, Antoinette no doubt too.

This also gives us clues as to how things have gone with AVZ (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users
Top Bottom