Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
Reaction GIF
Im Waiting GIF
GIF by Justin
am i being punished season 1 GIF by Blunt Talk

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Starting with Mills Tshibangu…. He is a director of privately owned online broadcaster Chat Television and one of CKK and Adele Kayinda’s biggest supporters.

This corrupt arsehole who has slandered AVZ was arrested earlier this year due to a defamation complaint filed against him by Antoinette N’samba.

Antoinette N’Samba has been misinformed and lied to by Mupande and CKK and is not our enemy.

I get my information from Nigel the next door neighbours beagle, I don’t know where the fuck other people on here get there’s…. Personally I think the beagle is more informed than most

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

whales

Regular
Starting with Mills Tshibangu…. He is a director of privately owned online broadcaster Chat Television and one of CKK and Adele Kayinda’s biggest supporters.

This corrupt arsehole who has slandered AVZ was arrested earlier this year due to a defamation complaint filed against him by Antoinette N’samba.

Antoinette N’Samba has been misinformed and lied to by Mupande and CKK and is not our enemy.

I get my information from Nigel the next door neighbours beagle, I don’t know where the fuck other people on here get there’s…. Personally I think the beagle is more informed than most
Trying to keep an open mind but IMO her pearls and rolex watch plus diamond rings and dagger stilettos don't portray support for Dathcom .
The quicker a T/O is achieved the better .

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agree, think Antoinette has conned everyone who thinks she's fair and altruistic and think she's very much on the take

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20

So if I'm reading the blacked out bits correctly a deal has been sorted ? Now waiting on paper work to be sorted ? So another 6 months ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Trying to keep an open mind but IMO her pearls and rolex watch plus diamond rings and dagger stilettos don't portray support for Dathcom .
The quicker a T/O is achieved the better .

She is a former Civil Society activist who advocated for civil rights and democracy. She had no previous mining experience and in my opinion was thrown into the lion’s den where the corrupt actors have tried to deceive her.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Fletch77

Regular
Relax guys.. Happy Friday 🍺🍺🍺

4550A7BC-CEA3-4B0A-A35A-199823FB7C09.jpeg

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Scoota30

Regular
So if I'm reading the blacked out bits correctly a deal has been sorted ? Now waiting on paper work to be sorted ? So another 6 months ?
It takes a long time to translate documents... Maybe they should just all use emojis or pictures instead to streamline the process
🪨 💰 🏖️ 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

marksmann007

Regular
Hey Bags very much appreciate the time & effort you put into researching facts about this shitshow.

This whole ordeal is tiring, draining & disheartening, so much lost time but screw the thieving scum & stand strong holders.
The longer this takes the more stubborn I’m becoming, we’ve all sacrificed plenty waiting this crap out it’s beyond frustrating.
Give the corrupt actors what they’re entitled to.
Nothing.

Does the beagle have an opinion on whether Antoninette is now aware of the deception by the snakes?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

taofufa

Just want to say, everytime I went to HC AVZ thread, it makes me more apprecaite that we have this forum.

Keep up the pineapple guy ! 🍍🍍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Tell you what, once this shitshow is over we all need to shout something in for Kiki or come up with a way to thank him for all this magnificent effort and time his been putting in. Mans a legend.

I'm going to buy him a Horse with the money i make from Milking this Cow when it comes good and delivers Buckets of $$$$$ (y)

cash-cow.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Hey Bags very much appreciate the time & effort you put into researching facts about this shitshow.

This whole ordeal is tiring, draining & disheartening, so much lost time but screw the thieving scum & stand strong holders.
The longer this takes the more stubborn I’m becoming, we’ve all sacrificed plenty waiting this crap out it’s beyond frustrating.
Give the corrupt actors what they’re entitled to.
Nothing.

Does the beagle have an opinion on whether Antoninette is now aware of the deception by the snakes?

Well he’s more relaxed on his walks these days so I’d say that’s a yes

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

SilentOne

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Thaz

Regular
Hi Guys,

Just a quick message to make sure you all take care of yourselves.

Whichever way it plays out, the most important thing is that you and your families are healthy. I might be oversharing here (and using this as a bit of a vent), but my best friend's 2 wk old has a condition that has a 100% mortality rate (they're taking him off ECMO today).

Money is great, but it comes and goes. This, has just reminded us all that life really is too short to stress over the littler things in life.

Take care all.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 61 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1690520653728.png

Fremantle Highway, doesn't look promising.

It was obvious this had to come:
The International Maritime Organisation is planning new regulations for ships carrying electric vehicles with a growing number of ship fires blamed on the cars.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 40995
Fremantle Highway, doesn't look promising.

It was obvious this had to come:
The International Maritime Organisation is planning new regulations for ships carrying electric vehicles with a growing number of ship fires blamed on the cars.
It's a pretty reasonable concern I think

We all know that EV's are so much better for the environment than burning fossil fuels but there is a question around fires with the batteries that cannot be ignored and needs to be addressed as development continues

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom