AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
We have heard many times the deal is done, but @Azzler this is the first time it clicked with me. I am confident the deal is closed and closure is reached.
laugh-sicilian.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Look at the sale of 24% to CATH for what’s required.

Edit I just checked the Cath proposal and the 24% didn’t request shareholders approval.
Cath proposal was contingent on AVZ receiving the ML...........CKK and his cronies prevented that from happening, so hence share holder approval was not required.............yet.

imo

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What numbers are we hearing long time holders? For the sake of not recalling conversations with taxi drivers is it:
Option A: More than $1.52 but less than $2.
Option V: More than that.
Option Z: $16 and 2 hats?
for-fuck.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi Sam,

People need to remember that the Mine has a tangible value with or without the Mining Licence. It would be implied that something being negotiated even without the mining license that the DRC have committed to approving the ML after the deal was done (simply an act of price manipulation) - no one is going to buy a dead asset.

Also keep in mind that AVZ has completed all the compliance/due diligence requirements for the issuance of the Mining License. Hmmmm how much did we spend? Its a walk in the park for the next person.

I honestly believe that AVZ is in a very strong position especially with all the litigation that is currently running. FT would want the litigation to end sooner than later - he wont want adverse findings and compensation rulings against the DRC. Oh and the World Bank has also been dragged into this whole debacle indirectly too.

No one is going to invest in a Battery Hub in the DRC without a solid supply of Lithium.

Large corporations must laugh at the shenanigans of the DRC when they are approached by their Ministers. It would be like a remake of the Benny Hill Show (no disrespect to Benny Hill) or Yes Minister.

SilentOne.- Simply a thought bubble
Without a guaranteed ML in hand ( water tight ), you are simply gambling regards to a TO of a coy, regardless of size of deposit / due diligence requirements etc.............especially so in DRC.

Just imagine spending billions of dollars and Felix or the next president elect tells you to FUCK OFF !!.........;)

There would have to be a contingency in the agreement that TO is only possible following approval of ML, or deal is null and void.

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Nellie17

Regular
Without a guaranteed ML in hand ( water tight ), you are simply gambling regards to a TO of a coy, regardless of size of deposit / due diligence requirements etc.............especially so in DRC.

Just imagine spending billions of dollars and Felix or the next president elect tells you to FUCK OFF !!.........;)

There would have to be a contingency in the agreement that TO is only possible following approval of ML, or deal is null and void.

imo
In my opinion - the only thing without the ML, is court cases and who the fuck knows of how long the decisions of the court would take!
We need that MINING LICENCE before anything can move forward!

Cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey Beish,

Haven't really been keeping abreast of all things over the weekend, as I've been moving house. Catching up a bit more this afternoon and late last night, all of a sudden I'm reading that we are selling our assets and everyone is concerned with what taxes they might to pay!
Firstly imo, if this rumour started with the tweet from CKK (Cominiere) about us selling our tenements, I personally wouldn't take it's worth for a grain of salt! The guy is a total nut job and he knows he's fucked!
In my opinion, and I'm hoping, Cominere probably won't even be in existence in the very near future!
Really not sure whether Azzlers info is correct or not, as apparently over the last six weeks, things (outcomes) have changed numerous times, so who knows we're are currently at.
All should be revealed soon, but imo, we will be going mining!
Have a great week everyone,

Cheers,
Nells
Yes Nellie, i think " going to mining " is the only option that makes sense, given i believe a TO is very unlikely unless it involves a gringo, now if that is the case, then a lot of sweetners have to be added to the official announcement if AVZ is going to get a kick up on opening and burn the shorters , cause as you can get the vibe on this forum , plenty of posters looking to get out............so updated DFS release and / or FID, BFS etc need to come out to provide a bit of confidence to the bulls that no more of the shit we have had to endure in the last 14 months happens again......:rolleyes::unsure:

Until then, everything implied / whispered / we chatted is still just noise for me.

imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20

imo
Biggest problem we've got are the ownership disputes, if anything is happening it has to be a licence first imo. The rest will take some time.
Of course there is the scenario where everything has been negotiated and worked out in the background but that seems somewhat unlikely.
In my opinion - the only thing without the ML, is court cases and who the fuck knows of how long the decisions of the court would take!

Cheers
Beat me to it but I agree.

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes Nellie, i think " going to mining " is the only option that makes sense, given i believe a TO is very unlikely unless it involves a gringo, now if that is the case, then a lot of sweetners have to be added to the official announcement if AVZ is going to get a kick up on opening and burn the shorters , cause as you can get the vibe on this forum , plenty of posters looking to get out............so updated DFS release and / or FID, BFS etc need to come out to provide a bit of confidence to the bulls that no more of the shit we have had to endure in the last 14 months doesnt happen again......:rolleyes::unsure:

Until then, everything implied / whispered / we chatted is still just noise for me.

imo
At least in this scenario AVZ can pump the shit out of it before selling and not be forced into a premature sale.
Having said that I'd just rather it was sold and dealt with at this point so a forced outcome with the DRC and the Chinese doesn't sound too bad as long as we can still sue everyone for billions in damages of course! :LOL: Dodgy fucks!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Geez...

Everyone talking about this scenario or that scenario:rolleyes:....that's cool.....me included :ROFLMAO:

And the tax implications blah blah blah 😲

Seriously

Believe me I'm pondering as well but all you can do is deal with the outcome...... once there is..........an......outcome :oops:

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20

Cheers

As Adrien says, when it comes to Lithium -The Country must take Advantage of it !

Hello hello Felix, are you listening, Hello hello, anybody there :rolleyes:

1690116199036.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Geez...

Everyone talking about this scenario or that scenario:rolleyes:....that's cool.....me included :ROFLMAO:

And the tax implications blah blah blah 😲

Seriously

Believe me I'm pondering as well but all you can do is deal with the outcome...... once there is..........an......outcome :oops:
Well I might be wrong but it seems like the DRC only has 3 real options at this point.
1. Proceed with the ICSID and risk having to potential pay out billions as well as potentially loosing much needed humanitarian assistance.
2. Issue the mining licence to Dathcom and just let all the other legal shit play out.
3. Negotiate a deal whereby somebody else pays everyone off and the corrupt politicians get their snacks. Part of the deal being that AVZ sells it's percentage to their preferred projet partner/s for a high enough price that shareholders can accept and with the licence as part of the terms. (or something similar)

Time is ticking, this shitshow can't drag on forever. Not if they ever want access to their lithium.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
We'll I might be wrong but it seems like the DRC only has 3 real options at this point.
1. Proceed with the ICSID and risk having to potential pay out billions as well as potentially loosing much needed humanitarian assistance.
2. Issue the mining licence to Dathcom and just let all the other legal shit play out.
3. Negotiate a deal whereby somebody else pays everyone off and the corrupt politicians get their snacks. Part of the deal being that AVZ sells it's percentage to their preferred projet partner/s for a high enough price that shareholders can accept and with the licence as part of the terms. (or something similar)

Time is ticking, this shitshow can't drag on forever. Not if they ever want access to their lithium.
Point 2 is the most likely and I doubt very much that ICSID / ICC cases will play out due to the fact that DRC govt / Zijin / Cominiere / Dathomir havnt got a farken hope in hell of winning !

That being said, if i were AVZ bod, would at least want to sue the shit out of Cominiere / Zijin and Dathomir for the delay /anguish / torment to poor suffering long term holders....:mad::mad::cautious:😭

Anyway, August aint far away...........;)

ticktock-clock.gif

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
I'm speculating here.

Hypothetically AVZ sell the rights to tenement/assets to A and B for $C amount.

Current holders would get a special dividend payment.
AVZ will have $C in funds but pretty much no physical assets of value. Just cash.
AVZ will exit TH (Question: before or after special dividend payment?).

What that does to SP? No idea, I have not seen something like this before. Usually market cap will reflect current assets... but unsure in this hypothetical case given the issues facing this company.
ASX: PSC is a relevant example if I'm not mistaken.

DYOR

Reactions: 1 users
Fuck off 🐍. What have your puppets instructed you to do today?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha

rocco

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
Yes Nellie, i think " going to mining " is the only option that makes sense, given i believe a TO is very unlikely unless it involves a gringo, now if that is the case, then a lot of sweetners have to be added to the official announcement if AVZ is going to get a kick up on opening and burn the shorters , cause as you can get the vibe on this forum , plenty of posters looking to get out............so updated DFS release and / or FID, BFS etc need to come out to provide a bit of confidence to the bulls that no more of the shit we have had to endure in the last 14 months happens again......:rolleyes::unsure:

imo
No plan in getting out but a lazy $500K be nice for a long awaited retail therapy

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Good morning Aussies…
I see you still haven’t found your middle name yet? What about the cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom