AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
That's not true at all . Share holder approval is required. @Azzler those mushrooms you are smoking must be pretty damn good ? You are hearing voices buddy that don't exist LOL. Either that or you've been on the piss all afternoon?
Geist, I used to think you were really smart, and just a contrarian. Granted you're a researcher, but ...many idiots can research until the cows come home.

I'd probably give about as much shits as you do at this stage, to hide my multiple personalities, but you know what? You know what your efforts summount to right now?
ETFCOV
Thats all you're worth.
Eat
The
Five
Cocks
Of
Vishnu.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Aside from the possibility FIRB blocking a TO, what makes anyone think that a company taking over would be granted a ML when they haven’t granted it to AVZ.

It seems any company wanting to take over AVZ would have to sort out Dathcom’s ownership with Dathomir, let Zijin have 15% and MMCS have 5%, figure out where the extra 5% to the DRC comes from, negotiate new ownership and offtake contracts with CATH, possibly lose CDL, and still have over $9 billion to offer us

Have I missed anything Chilla?

Anyone who believes anything CKK says probably still believes in leprechauns
Just opinion but .... bribes.

• Haha

Juba1845

Regular
[/QUOTE]
Geist, I used to think you were really smart, and just a contrarian. Granted you're a researcher, but ...many idiots can research until the cows come home.

I'd probably give about as much shits as you do at this stage, to hide my multiple personalities, but you know what? You know what your efforts summount to right now?
ETFCOV
Thats all you're worth.
Eat
The
Five
Cocks
Of
Vishnu.
Tell it to the long suffering share holders who pin their hopes on the rubbish the likes of you post . A disgrace.

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Tell it to the long suffering share holders who pin their hopes on the rubbish the likes of you post . A disgrace.
[/QUOTE]
Dear long suffering share holders who pin their hopes on the rubbish the likes of my posts.... I am a disgrace.
Also... eat the five cocks of Vishnu Der Geist.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
True or not we will all find out soon.

Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
TTell it to the long suffering share holders who pin their hopes on the rubbish the likes of you post . A disgrace.

No one is pinning their hopes on people who provide possible Intel or possibilities, especially not after 13 months of suspension where there has been plenty of rumours that never came to fruition.

If they are then that's on them. Not on the people passing info on.

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Crankin' it a few notches there in the recent posts @Azzler

Interesting to see how this will all pan out in the galactic battle against Juba the Hutt :cool:

1690019956482.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Chilla

Regular
Would have to be more than double ATH to even get a whiff of a chance of shareholders voting in favour. ATH didn’t account for latest drilling, upgraded resource estimate, DFS 2.0, Manono SEZ, 10Mtpa plant, 2 x PLS Trains, significantly reduced transport cost to in country battery plant and premium for control of Worlds biggest resource that will continue to get bigger 😉😉😉
Here’s a question…..

If AVZ had received ML for the whole of 13359, 75% not disputed, was still trading and we are 6-12 months into the build phase and the info in my previous post was announced to the market…..

What would the SP be trading at now?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Celistin’s statement about 3 PR’s is historical events. IMO, he is talking about the 2 tenements we held about 4 years ago, which disappeared off our list in somewhat opaque circumstances (I suspect Cong nicked them), and the 3rd he mentioned is the proposed sale of 24% to CATH. I don’t believe AVZ was required to tell him under SA status of DATHCOM. This really pissed him off as he only got 33m for 15%, and we might get 240 for 24%.

• Haha
  • Thinking

Chilla

Regular
Celistin’s statement about 3 PR’s is historical events. IMO, he is talking about the 2 tenements we held an out 4 years ago, which disappeared off our list in somewhat opaque circumstances (I suspect Cong nicked them), and the 3rd he mentioned is the proposed sale of 24% to CATH. I don’t believe AVZ was required to tell him under SA status of DATHCOM. This really pissed him of, as he only got 33m for 15%, and we might get 240 for 24%.
Same thoughts as me.

Chilla

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Azzler

Top 20
Here’s a question…..

If AVZ had received ML for the whole of 13359, 75% not disputed, was still trading and we are 6-12 months into the build phase and the info in my previous post was announced to the market…..

Preamble... I am a meta proton squim with the mental approximation of a mutode....
However...
I would suggest that your preposition of AVZ with a ML be fantasy.
All we can have is what we have, and if we have NO ML, then we have what we have, and no projection of things we do not have may pose reality upon things we do have... Fair enough?

ML or no ML, sale price is what we can get... what someone is willing to pay. ML or no ML, possibly no ML.

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Chilla

Regular
Preamble... I am a meta proton squim with the mental approximation of a mutode....
However...
All we can have is what we have, and if we have NO ML, then we have what we have, and no projection of things we do not have may pose reality upon things we do have... Fair enough?

ML or no ML, sale price is what we can get... what someone is willing to pay. ML or no ML, possibly no ML.
It was a simple enough question…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fuck it’s raining in Manchester, no cricket. The only strokes seem to be here tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Here’s a question…..

I would think the numbers around the $15 to 20 billion Chilla, so for me $5 to $6 with sharp increases coming at stages when construction completed PLS plant under construction and production is increased…. Did I mention the possibility of each new core assay showing more high grade pegmatites

If we were in a JV with CATH and possibly CMOC construction time and CAPEX both cut by 40% so sticking with the same share price

@Azzler don’t get caught up in the hysteria and desperate attempts by trolls trying to sow doubt at every turn

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Juba1845

Regular
However...

"Possibly no ML". So what is it then ? A minute ago you were saying AVZ have sold . Get off the bong buddy. You fools have trouble sticking to your own made up narrative. If you are going to make up stuff best stay sober .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
"Possibly no ML". So what is it then ? A minute ago you were saying AVZ have sold . Get off the bong buddy. You fools have trouble sticking to your own made up narrative. If you are going to make up stuff best stay sober .
Possibly my nuts, possibly my scrotum, which do you like? I know you're a fan of the general area.
Let me be clear about something, Mr. Der Geist... you are a revolting psychopath.
How do you like that certainty?
Yep I'm really certain of that.. you utter piece of shit.
Oh I know, why don't you post it on twitter, under Sir Les, and quote that Juba1845 is some kind of legend. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Final comments….

The DRC won’t want the ICSID arbitration to go ahead and would rather an agreement or compromise with AVZ be reached

The DRC still has the power to award the ML to AVZ (majority holder in Dathcom)

AVZ hold a legal advantage over the DRC in the upcoming ICSID, plus the DRC legal team is weak with one of their French lawyers recently exposed for corruption

Everyone knows all this, my own opinion on all this is that the ML will be granted

All you other shareholders form your own opinion but be aware there are trolls, short sellers and other corrupt entities from CAMI (Mupande), Cominiere (Celestin Kibeya), AJN (Klaus Jerkoff) TTX (Eric Allard) and others here and on other forums taking advantage and trying to exploit the the fact that shareholders here can be vulnerable to their deceit and lies

To be honest I think the big players know they are fucked and it’s the short sellers that are posting all the lies on forums

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom