AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Isn't this first ICC hearing just to see if Zijin's original claim is even valid considering the terms of the existing Dathcom JV contract were breached?
Surely arbitrator can't fuck around umming and arring too long and if Zijin loose then presumably their original claim gets thrown out.
It's just stupid it's taken so long in the first place. This arbitration shit is a fucking joke when time means money.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
Yes and no . It may also encourage them to find a resolution . AVZ are not going away . The asset remaining frozen benefits no one . Anyway according to those in the know all will be revealed very shortly and we can all move on . IMO

We should squeeze their balls then. I think I've said before, we should play hard to get for all the shitfuckery they've caused.

Regarding the rumours..been plenty of those in the past. Need some actual outcomes announced

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
How much does it cost them to delay vs showing up?
We’ve all been through that bullshit legal tactic. Spend fuck all to Delay as long as they can I reckon.

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No news from the man with the three nuts ?

The compound interest rate time bomb is ticking.
I wonder if Celestine, FT, DRC Minister of Finance and mates have done a rough calculation.
Current interest rate figure used by ICSID for damages calculation is 2% above US Prime rate of 8.25%, or 10.25%, to be paid in US dollars, not DRC Francs.

On Cominiere/Zijin assessment of US$ 5.66 billion for AVZ's 75%...

First year interest US$ 580,000,000
second year interest US$ 640,000,000
third year interest US$ 705,000,000

Or after 3 years the total interest accrued due to the delay will be US$ 1,925,000,000, or AUD$ 2,860,550,000, or AUD$0.72 per AVZ share.

And there is more, fourth year interest US$ 777,460,000, etc, etc, etc.

The penalty interest rate pays easily for building the mine and start working and developing CdL simulteaniously, plus paying a dividend while in construction phase.
Maybe Felix gets the hint now to hurry up

To be honest I would not be surprised that if not negotiating now, they are shitting themself.

Felix got from Xi a pat on the back and a bunch of roses, but not the open cheque book he had hoped for.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Penskefile

Regular
As a regular holder I’m just ready for this to be done. People spruiking silly numbers, would I take ATH? Absolutely . Given the shit show I’d be more than happy with this.
I’m not gonna lay out here my reasons as (as noted before) it just provides ammo.
The “WeChat” crew, cool I’m happy for ya but feel for us other LTHs who just see you gloating about info we don’t have. It’s a kick in the guts guys, have some empathy for farks sake. Would be great if you could keep your intel wins to the ‘Chat’ so us suckers don’t have to sniff for crums.
I had some similar (I thought) intel around December last year and it meant piss all.

Soz for downer post, the end for us seems hard (maybe it’s the wines)…
Spot on. If Jag was serious about mitigating the risk of Zijin sympathisers and downrampers picking up said favourable news he would’ve remained silent. Even more ridiculous was that he posted the information on a CCP-controlled platform.
Bottomline is that he’s FOS and knows no more about the current state of play than the next person and all he is trying to achieve out of this is attention

• Thinking
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
Spot on. If Jag was serious about mitigating the risk of Zijin sympathisers and downrampers picking up said favourable news he would’ve remained silent. Even more ridiculous was that he posted the information on a CCP-controlled platform.
Bottomline is that he’s FOS and knows no more about the current state of play than the next person and all he is trying to achieve out of this is attention
Who is this fukhead??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Who is this fukhead??

Christ sake first tries to join WeChat and after getting cold shoulder, starting to mouth of about WeChat.

I could come up with a few frustrated characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
You haven't really made much of a contribution to the forums other than asking JAG for privileged information. Genuine holders or not, surely you guys can understand that sensitive information can't be shared amongst just anyone with so many trolls, detractors and assholes lurking everywhere waiting for AVZ to slip up.

Whatever you believe, the information that @JAG shared was invaluable to genuine shareholders. It's one of the greatest things that's happened in 14+ months imo.

My advice would be to take some measure of satisfaction that it's of benefit to us all, unless you're some type of AVZ detractor.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular
Interesting comment from Kibeya the kunt below. Not sure if it is confirmation of anything. However it would fit if AVZ had locked in a TO, also all the rats and kunts would fill the void, hence the rumours of others taking the north, but this is all a bit of guess work of course.

Technically we are supposed to have 3 PR's in total, two under AVZI being 4030 and 4029, and 13359 under Dathcom.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 2.56.26 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 2.56.26 pm.png
    122 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Interesting comment from Kibeya the cunt below. Not sure if it is confirmation of anything. However it would fit if AVZ had locked in a TO, also all the rats and cunts would fill the void, hence the rumours of others taking the north, but this is all a bit of guess work of course.

Technically we are supposed to have 3 PR's in total, two under AVZI being 4030 and 4029, and 13359 under Dathcom.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png
I cant see the screenshot

Edit: can see now. This bloke loves a comma

Last edited:
  • Haha

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Interesting comment from Kibeya the kunt below. Not sure if it is confirmation of anything. However it would fit if AVZ had locked in a TO, also all the rats and kunts would fill the void, hence the rumours of others taking the north, but this is all a bit of guess work of course.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png
Be great if we did sell 3 PR's imo. So long as we get a reasonable price.
Then it'd be time to go after all parties who contributed to turning this into a shitshow for damages and make up the 10's of billions in lost $.
Zijin, the DRC government, Simon Cong, Tommy the Twat, boatman - whoever else and sue the arse off all of them. (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png

Don't know what to make of it FOX

Seemed to just be throwing a bit of shit at AVZ and making crap up that they didn't do the meetings blah blah bah...... and then a throw away line at the end saying they sold 3 PR's

Who the fuck knows what it's trying to achieve

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Der Geist... again.
The guy has a serious issue.
Der Shane/Sean (wotever he wants to call himself this time) has been banging on about racism since somewhere in 2021 according to der Les.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png
It's either true, half-true/false or false...

CKK has a habit in dealing in half-truths and insincerity... if there is any truth to this (I will await official announcement), then we could hypothesise he is intentionally leaving out important information or is not privy to certain particulars.

Important information could be selling a 'percentage' of the PRs, however, my guess is, he is spreading lies!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
It's either true, half-true/false or false...

CKK has a habit in dealing in half-truths and insincerity... if there is any truth to this (I will await official announcement), then we could hypothesise he is intentionally leaving out important information or is not privy to certain particulars.

Important information could be selling a 'percentage' of the PRs, however, my guess, is he is spreading lies!

Celestin Kibeya is a liar, it’s that simple

As for Pensky, see below

• Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers The Fox

1689999874812.png
An AVZ sale of asset would save CKK's arse . He would spin it as a victory . IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Heard this has happened, I dont give a shit, give me my money, more opportunities await.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
h00ts is back on deck.....

• Haha
Top Bottom