AVZ Discussion 2022

Penskefile

Regular
Who is this fukhead??

thanks for taking the time out of your little circle-jerking session to respond. Much appreciated. Have a lovely evening

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
  • Thinking

The Fox

Regular
An AVZ sale of asset would save CKK's arse . He would spin it as a victory . IMO
Of course, that delusional fuckwit would spin the death of his grandmother as a win, so if there is a TO of AVZ's assets, he would desperately try to control the narrative and position himself as a champion of course. I think his days are numbered and there is a big target painted on his back, hopefully one day someone will release the hounds on the psychopath. 👍😁

🦊

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Can someone please clarify, doesn’t there need to be a vote by shareholders to accept a TO offer?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Can someone please clarify, doesn’t there need to be a vote by shareholders to accept a TO offer?
It 's an asset sale . Not a TO . Doesn't need SH approval . No one is taking over AVZ Minerals . IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
It 's an asset sale . Not a TO . Doesn't need SH approval . No one is taking over AVZ Minerals . IMO
This.

Assets sold.

No idea, just dispersing what I hear. Ivan Milat might be whispering in my ears for all I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan
This.

Assets sold.

No idea, just dispersing what I hear. Ivan Milat might be whispering in my ears for all I know.
The little bird on your shoulder wouldn’t of happened to whisper a price in your ear?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
A TO would be preferable to an asset sale, but ok

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
The little bird on your shoulder wouldn’t of happened to whisper a price in your ear?
Yep.
Several and all assets sold with varying degrees of ownership which gave a price of.... a grand total of a massive and debaucherous AVZ group trip to Thailand later this year!

PLUS... enough money to make your own way in this world :)
Ukiyo...

And actual Ukiyo

Details are presently unknown.
Expect above ATH.

Edit:
I expect all beloved TSE handles to listen to my posted music!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Chilla

Regular
Yes any sale of AVZ only asset will need to be put to shareholder vote for approval.

AVZ can be in negotiations for a sale of its major asset without disclosure to shareholders due to commercial in confidence negotiations…. But ultimately if a mutual agreement is reached with a prospective purchaser…..conditions will be attached to the sale that requires shareholders voting in favour.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Yep.
Several and all assets sold with varying degrees of ownership which gave a price of.... a grand total of a massive and debaucherous AVZ group trip to Thailand later this year!

PLUS... enough money to make your own way in this world :)
Ukiyo...

And actual Ukiyo

Details are presently unknown.
Expect above ATH.

Edit:
I expect all beloved TSE handles to listen to my posted music!

Above ATH...... But the sketchy reports is that it's an asset sale, so saying above ATH means nothing unless you're saying the assets sold above what's the ATH market cap was?

• Thinking

Chilla

Regular
A TO would be preferable to an asset sale, but ok
Agree….but TO very unlikely to get FIRB tick off unless it’s a western suitor….which again is very unlikely.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Above ATH...... But the sketchy reports is that it's an asset sale, so saying above ATH means nothing unless you're saying the assets sold above what's the ATH market cap was?
Lets just say equivelant to make things simple. So no solid sale price, just confidence the total is well above ATH equivelance.
Special dividend or return of capital expected.
At present complete details of sale are not available.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Chilla

Regular
Would have to be more than double ATH to even get a whiff of a chance of shareholders voting in favour. ATH didn’t account for latest drilling, upgraded resource estimate, DFS 2.0, Manono SEZ, 10Mtpa plant, 2 x PLS Trains, significantly reduced transport cost to in country battery plant and premium for control of Worlds biggest resource that will continue to get bigger 😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Azzler

Top 20
Meanwhile, DG continues to talk of himself on twitter whilst commending, complimenting and admiring himself by quoting his own posts and his own content.
Latest being the accolades and admiration of his own posts, "Blowing the roof off", and "Who is this hero?", posts on twitter.
🤣
😂

Absolute basket case multiple personalities.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Juba1845

Regular
That's not true at all . Share holder approval is required. @Azzler those mushrooms you are smoking must be pretty damn good ? You are hearing voices buddy that don't exist LOL. Either that or you've been on the piss all afternoon?

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Would have to be more than double ATH to even get a whiff of a chance of shareholders voting in favour. ATH didn’t account for latest drilling, upgraded resource estimate, DFS 2.0, Manono SEZ, 10Mtpa plant, 2 x PLS Trains, significantly reduced transport cost to in country battery plant and Worlds biggest resource that will continue to get bigger 😉😉😉
Whilst you obviously feel that way, I would counter that many SH would not only take ATH, but a fair bit below, just to get the fuck out.
Also, no idea what the sale price actually is.

• Thinking

Chilla

Regular
Whilst you obviously feel that way, I would counter that many SH would not only take ATH, but a fair bit below, just to get the fuck out.
Also, no idea what the sale price actually is.
I would take $4 just to get the fuck out….otherwise it’s a US$20billion claim in the ICSID plus interest!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Would have to be more than double ATH to even get a whiff of a chance of shareholders voting in favour. ATH didn’t account for latest drilling, upgraded resource estimate, DFS 2.0, Manono SEZ, 10Mtpa plant, 2 x PLS Trains, significantly reduced transport cost to in country battery plant and Worlds biggest resource that will continue to get bigger 😉😉😉

Aside from the possibility FIRB blocking a TO, what makes anyone think that a company taking over would be granted a ML when they haven’t granted it to AVZ.

It seems any company wanting to take over AVZ would have to sort out Dathcom’s ownership with Dathomir, let Zijin have 15% and MMCS have 5%, figure out where the extra 5% to the DRC comes from, negotiate new ownership and offtake contracts with CATH, possibly lose CDL, and still have over $9 billion to offer us

Have I missed anything Chilla?

Anyone who believes anything CKK says probably still believes in leprechauns

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Chilla

Regular
Aside from the possibility FIRB blocking a TO, what makes anyone think that a company taking over would be granted a ML when they haven’t granted it to AVZ.

It seems any company wanting to take over AVZ would would have to sort out Dathcom’s ownership with Dathomir, let Zijin have 15% and MMCS have 5%, figure out where the extra 5% to the DRC comes from, negotiate new ownership and offtake contracts with CATH, possibly lose CDL, and still have over $9 million to offer us

Have I missed anything Chilla?

Anyone who believes anything CKK says probably still believes in leprechauns
You missed out that it will be in Billions …. Not Millions😂

Top Bottom