AVZ Discussion 2022

geo_au

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
*Speaking of "Fights" I see Jules / IGF are still in the fight of their lives, with their Hands Full when it comes to Corruption, Embezzlement, Fraud and the Non- Compliance of Legal and Regulatory Texts :unsure: Like a certain ML for Manono perhaps :rolleyes: as,

1689941621434.png

1689941661798.png

1689941973152.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

The Fox

Regular
Who cares what number of carrés there are if AVZ creates a void at Manono, and who cares what parties take up said void, assuming a TO. However this is all certainly relevant if AVZ stays on, even though AVZ has commenced the procedures to take the DRC Government to court in the US of A. Not a big deal right? Come on, the relationship with the DRC Gov is most likely dead and buried, if there ever was one.

Happy to be wrong of course, however I would think it would be just like oil and water going forward, unless the DRC Gov find a scape goat to blame for all the shenanigans and does the old, sorry wasn’t our fault bullshit.

Anyway, not long to wait now until the mystery is solved.

I should say, this dialog reminds me of a great little and old time number from Jimmy Durante. I'd say Nigel has oscillated between "did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go and still had the feeling that you wanted to stay?"

Yes, well that song is vintage and way past the recollection of most here, but somewhat relevant based on recent events over the last few months IMO and how Nigel has most likely felt over the many months that have gone by.

Have a good weekend ladies and lads, see you next week. 😁

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who cares what number of carrés there are if AVZ creates a void at Manono, and who cares what parties take up said void, assuming a TO. However this is all certainly relevant if AVZ stays on, even though AVZ has commenced the procedures to take the DRC Government to court in the US of A. Not a big deal right? Come on, the relationship with the DRC Gov is dead and buried, if there ever was one.

Just like oil and water going forward I would think.

I should say, this dialog reminds me of a great little and old time number from Jimmy Durante. I'd say Nigel has oscillated between "did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go and still had the feeling that you wanted to stay?"

Yes, well that song is vintage and way past the recollection of most here, but somewhat relevant based on recent events over the last few months IMO and how Nigel has most likely felt over the many months that have gone by.

Would this tune be a little more contemporary?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
There’s an Aussie version as well 😛🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Who cares what number of carrés there are if AVZ creates a void at Manono, and who cares what parties take up said void, assuming a TO. However this is all certainly relevant if AVZ stays on, even though AVZ has commenced the procedures to take the DRC Government to court in the US of A. Not a big deal right? Come on, the relationship with the DRC Gov is dead and buried, if there ever was one.

I agree that relationship with the current gov is strained, hostile even but not dead. Hopefully the growing public awareness of corruption and the desire to create battery manufacturing in country will help over come this conflict and we can develop the mine.

There is also the possibility that Felix looses the election and we get a more sympathetic gov. Felix loosing could also make things worse depending who wins.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

geo_au

Regular
schmi1000

@schmi1000
·
7am

@Presidence_RDC@julienpalukucom@anskalambayi As a government, I would grant a mining license to Dathcom (AVZ Minerals) right now, because according to the IGF, everything is clear if they go to court, they will lose everything and more, the evidence is overwhelming.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

ozmacca

Regular
As a regular holder I’m just ready for this to be done. People spruiking silly numbers, would I take ATH? Absolutely . Given the shit show I’d be more than happy with this.
I’m not gonna lay out here my reasons as (as noted before) it just provides ammo.
The “WeChat” crew, cool I’m happy for ya but feel for us other LTHs who just see you gloating about info we don’t have. It’s a kick in the guts guys, have some empathy for farks sake. Would be great if you could keep your intel wins to the ‘Chat’ so us suckers don’t have to sniff for crums.
I had some similar (I thought) intel around December last year and it meant piss all.

Soz for downer post, the end for us seems hard (maybe it’s the wines)…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

As a shareholder who knows sfa about what’s happening here, I find the statement that ‘the relationship with the DRC Gov is dead and buried’ rather perplexing in consideration of the general positive sentiment from all you holders in the WeChat.
Would have thought a positive outcome would require some sort of repaired relationship with drc government ?
1689959017133.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

RHyNO

Regular
Only a fool goes to a gun fight they can't win .
I’d love to see the evidence that Nigel isn’t a fool. Love to see it

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Clean

Regular
No news from the man with the three nuts ?
I heard Pete’s operating for free now. Just out of spite. Good lad. Let the rage flow through ya mate. You’re becoming one of us quicker than you think

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

SilentOne

Regular
My thoughts are that it really has nothing to do with a relationship with the DRC Government. There is no such thing in this context.

The Car Saleman sells the only car he has multiple times and what?, the buyers are damaging the relationship by asking for what they have paid for. The Salesman's feelings are hurt.

When this happens multiple times then its clear the Salesman doesn't believe in either ethics, law or any relationship. It is simply a cash grab.

What makes this even sadder, he has sold his mother, brother and sister the same car.

More often than not the villain in all instances plays the victim with his hands outstretched crying "PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE" to the World Bank.

This is only a story and not based on actual events or people. To resolve the issue Special "K" needs to be thrown under the bus.

SilentOne

Litigation normally follows and the relationship has not changed or moved because there was never one.

There is no relationship as trust is what the world pivots on.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

wombat74

Top 20
.....but zijin were the ones who came into the fight....

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE
They may have called the fight but they ain't showing up .Already 2 time ICC no show . We all know this is scare and stall tactics . They will kick the ICC can down the road again come October if it gets that far . imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
They may have called the fight but they ain't showing up .Already 2 time ICC no show . We all know this is scare and stall tactics . They will kick the ICC can down the road again come October if it gets that far . imo
To be fair them being able to kick the can down the road is them currently winning.

AVZ needs the court cases to happen and they're not allowing it.

Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
To be fair them being able to kick the can down the road is them currently winning.

Although ICC has drawn a line in the sand, being September/early October at the latest.

Reactions: 22 users

CHB

Regular
Although ICC has drawn a line in the sand, being September/early October at the latest.

Yep let's hope that is it. Was stupid of the judge to allow extension.

The unfortunate thing is it doesn't mean there will be a decision around then. Could still mean months before anything is decided.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20

Yes and no . It may also encourage them to find a resolution . AVZ are not going away . The asset remaining frozen benefits no one . Anyway according to those in the know all will be revealed very shortly and we can all move on . IMO

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom