AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
So will AVZ be releasing a new JORC compliant resource figure after all this drilling or we thinking the drilling was to cement ( or try to ) some form of deal behind closed doors?
And the long awaited dfs vol 2

Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
And the long awaited dfs vol 2
Which I think is more important as it puts a dollar figure next to the resource. So we all know what we are selling. Ofcause if we can sell. Imo

Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
They we're originally reluctant to release the DFS/BFS as DRC will undoubtedly ask for more money/% ownership - that's all out the window now. I would prefer them hold it back on the chance we're back trading as that will help share price revival if required. I remember waiting for the licsnse with baited breath as they had held several announcements back until the ML was ecacted to avoid this issue.

Reactions: 14 users

Onthefm

Regular
They we're originally reluctant to release the DFS/BFS as DRC will undoubtedly ask for more money/% ownership - that's all out the window now. I would prefer them hold it back on the chance we're back trading as that will help share price revival if required. I remember waiting for the licsnse with baited breath as they had held several announcements back until the ML was ecacted to avoid this issue.
Could be right if we get back trading. Mybe there's a hint in there somewhere?

Reactions: 1 users
So will AVZ be releasing a new JORC compliant resource figure after all this drilling or we thinking the drilling was to cement ( or try to ) some form of deal behind closed doors?
Nigel stated that CATH required a minimum of 300MT i.e. 10M pa over a 30Y period...

Some posters have suggested a 550MT JORC resource, however since AVZ is unable to comply with ASX requirements (ASX, ASIC, FIRB, embassies and Gov ministers are fully aware of the situation imo) I believe, if, there are closed door deals based on these numbers, air tight non-disclosure agreements would most likely be in place.

Without knowing whether AVZs legal percentage holding of DATHCOM i.e. 60%, 75% or 90%, we are either waiting for Sep arbitration or some form of remuneration to move forward with a JV/TO/buyout...AIMO!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Rep. James Introduces BRIDGE to DRC Act​

July 12, 2023
Press Release
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Representative John James (MI-10) introduced the Building Relationships and Increasing Democratic Governance through Engagement (BRIDGE) to DRC Act to the U.S. House of Representatives. The bill creates a national strategy to secure United States supply chains involving critical minerals sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

The DRC’s critical minerals are required not just for U.S. industrial production but also for national security purposes - it is essential for fighter jet parts, precision munitions, and stealth technology. Currently, China operates 15 of the 19 cobalt producing mines in the DRC, which has created dominance for the Chinese Communist Party over global critical mineral supply chains which directly harms U.S. strategic interests. As a result of this supply chain reality, and with pivotal presidential elections scheduled in the DRC set for December 2023, it is imperative that the United States increases its engagement in the country.

Additionally, the bill outlines Congressional expectations to ensure that the DRC’s December 2023 presidential elections are free and fair and recognizes the role of state and non-state actors in perpetuating the violent conflict in Eastern DRC.

Rep. James issued the following statement regarding this legislation:

“As Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, I believe that increasing engagement with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is of strategic interest to the United States and our allies. Ensuring reliable and consistent U.S. access to critical mineral supply chains which originate in the DRC is integral to bolstering our national security,” said Rep. James. “The BRIDGE to DRC Act will help secure our critical mineral supply chains from malign Chinese influence and highlights to Kinshasa the specific human rights and democracy benchmarks required to strengthen the U.S.-DRC bilateral relationship.”

The bill is co-sponsored by Reps. Jim Baird (R-IN), Young Kim (R-CA), Thomas Kean Jr. (R-NJ) and Cory Mills (R-FL).
###
Where was the US , when AVZ were putting out the " feelers " for offtake ?

I weas banging on about it for the longest time at HC.........AVZ needed diversity to avoid potential chinese collusion via the order of President Winnie the poo.......:cautious::rolleyes::ninja::poop:

pooh-winnie-the-pooh.gif

Currently, China operates 15 of the 19 cobalt producing mines in the DRC, which has created dominance for the Chinese Communist Party over global critical mineral supply chains which directly harms U.S. strategic interests

Make no mistake, China want to dominate lithium supply too via Manono............the US only has themselves to blame for the predicament above.

Albermarle now getting desperate, tried a TO for LTR..................failed.

Albermarle now negotiating a JV with MIN.

Why didnt Albermarle seek a offtake with AVZ ?

Not to worry Albermarle, there is another option you can look at.............PARADOX , Utah.....;) ( monster in waiting )

BTW folks, what do you reckon the net worth is for Winnie the Poo ?

$1.2B...........:eek::eek::eek:

Thats a farken tonne of brown paper bags............and China is a communist country ...;)

One rule for him and different rules for his people, no wonder the POO extended his tenure of regime against the doctrine.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20

I weas banging on about it for the longest time at HC.........AVZ needed diversity to avoid potential chinese collusion via the order of President Winnie the poo.......:cautious::rolleyes::ninja::poop:

View attachment 40469

Currently, China operates 15 of the 19 cobalt producing mines in the DRC, which has created dominance for the Chinese Communist Party over global critical mineral supply chains which directly harms U.S. strategic interests

Make no mistake, China want to dominate lithium supply too via Manono............the US only has themselves to blame for the predicament above.

Not to worry Albermarle, there is another option you can look at.............PARADOX , Utah.....;) ( monster in waiting )

Thats a farken tonne of brown paper bags............and China is a communist country ...;)

One rule for him and different rules for his people, no wonder the POO extended his tenure of regime against the doctrine.
Talking about Mineral Resources:

MinRes pulls plug on lithium megadeal​

Chris Ellison’s Mineral Resources is eyeing sites in South-East Asia for a lithium processing plant after pulling out of a billion-dollar deal in which it would have acquired a stake in Chinese downstream assets owned by battery chemicals giant Albemarle.

MinRes is also selling its stake in Albemarle’s Kemerton lithium hydroxide plant in Western Australia’s southwest as Mr Ellison moves to try to fund and build his own downstream processing plant, and ramps up pressure on the federal and WA governments to subsidise an investment onshore.

MinRes lithium chief executive Josh Thurlow said the Perth-headquartered company had unlocked capital in a move that opened the door to investing in its own integrated lithium hydroxide assets onshore or overseas.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

9cardomaha

Regular

1689909117337.png

Didn't have a stroke (maybe of my willy but that's neither here nor there), just some cryptic bullshit from me.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JasonM

Regular

View attachment 40474

Didn't have a stroke (maybe of my willy but that's neither here nor there), just some cryptic bullshit from me.
hmmm, lets see, another 152 days to go or TO at $1.52/sh, you've only got $1.52 left as all you're money is with avz, dont know, give up.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

geo_au

Regular
For gods sake Cumquat stop complaining, our Management are still negotiating in order to sort out this mess. We will either go mining or a deal will be struck. If we have to remain in suspension for a while longer then so be it.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

geo_au

Regular

View attachment 40469

All things not well in China at this point in time. The communist party is rethinking how to do business with the West. In a nutshell the dragon is licking its wounds.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Skar

Regular
I emailed the company asking this, they directed me to the latest drilling announcement (i.e politely told me to get stuffed).

Until the court cases are concluded I don't think we will see much of anything... which leaves shareholders out in the lurch when the company is spending all our investment $$$ developing this resource when it could very well be stolen from us (if you believe the detractors).

Reactions: 2 users
Just for a moment you reminded me of this bloke

IMG_5229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

RHyNO

Regular
How are there so many trolls with the same pot stirring bullshit coming out of woodwork.

• Thinking
Top Bottom