AVZ Discussion 2022

Hemicuda

Regular
Thanks @JAG , but can’t take another ground hog day type disappointment,,, hopefully positive announcement on the horizon.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
Afternoon All,

For those here and those that have messaged me (82 messages 50% new accounts :unsure:) to be exact please read and understand the below.

Every single post on TSE has been copied within minutes of posting, many have been plagiarized and used against AVZ on other social media platforms. For e.g. within minutes of @BEISHA posting about cards the post was plagiarized and used in a post by Klaus Eckhoff (the fake one) on twitter. This is just one example of posts here being used against AVZ.

And yes, this post will also be plagiarized and used within minutes of posting. They will find something racist here somewhere:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know that each post is being read by Tommy the Tit, Shorts, downrampers, the real Klaus, fake Klaus and his puppy RAM, the chinese (ZIJIN) and many others that want us to fail.

A number of people here have spent a lot of time and have researched then provided detailed evidence, information in the creation of other threads some of which has been taken out of context and used to harm AVZ.

The WeChat group was established to prevent those above from listening in on what I believe to important matters to be discussed and to prevent those Kunts from using what we know against us. As I can see on many other platforms, it seems to be getting right under there skin.
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Those that have been included are those whom I have -
  • Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house
  • Have had phone discussions with me monthly, weekly and even sometimes daily

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it my diving coordinates for crays?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?
  • Was it the address to the SHACK?
  • Was it potential litigation against Tommy the Tit?
  • AFL tipping competition?
One thing for sure and I can guarantee, its FN brilliant if I say so myself.

Apologies in advance if some have missed out however I don't know you so please don't take it to heart(y)
(unless your in that 50% of new accounts that materialised out of thin air)

I leave those kunts, TT, KE, RAM, ZIJIN and other detractors this:cool:

JAG

PS those in the WeChat will no doubt be contacted on here asking for info. Please DO NOT share with anyone

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Rediah

Regular
@JAG , I have read it 10 times now and every time I read it, I cant think of anything but

TELL EM TO BRING OUT THE LOBSTER !!!!!!! 🙌 🙌 🙌

View attachment 39829
Ok, I want to come out clean with this above post.

I made this up, its fake and and I am sorry, so do not sue me Mr DJ Khaled....

The truth is, I used AI's help, I wanted a juicy lobster to go with my post to thank Jag knowing his love for them (girls, not the lobster). So I told AI to create an Image with "DJ Khaled in a lobster suit entertaining ladies on a yacht " and in few seconds later it gave me few different pictures to choose from. Above picture was the most safe to view from work, because believe me, you don't want to see an oversize lobster with DJ Khaled head on it pleasing women.

You know a picture is fake when you look at the hands of each person in it, they are not normal, why? Simply because AI is not as advanced (till now) to recreate hands/fingers of people. As a matter of fact, AI is not even sure how lobster's limbs looks like, I hope it's the limbs and not some other part of the lobster to entertain the girls.

Well there it is, out in the open, hope there is no more confusion and doubts about my above post and I am sorry if you guys were unintentionally misled.

Sorry for the useless post, but welcome to the world of A.I.

Oh by the way, thanks again @JAG, for the Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 6.34.11 pm.png .... ;););)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
PS those in the WeChat will no doubt be contacted on here asking for info. Please DO NOT share with anyone
1689238461105.png

;) (y) 🤐 (y) ;) (y) :censored: (y) ;) (y) :censored: (y) ;) (y) :censored: (y) ;) (y) :censored: (y) ;) (y) :censored: (y) :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
Ok, I want to come out clean with this above post.

I made this up, its fake and and I am sorry, so do not sue me Mr DJ Khaled....

The truth is, I used AI's help, I wanted a juicy lobster to go with my post to thank Jag knowing his love for them (girls, not the lobster). So I told AI to create an Image with "DJ Khaled in a lobster suit entertaining ladies on a yacht " and in few seconds later it gave me few different pictures to choose from. Above picture was the most safe to view from work, because believe me, you don't want to see an oversize lobster with DJ Khaled head on it pleasing women.

You know a picture is fake when you look at the hands of each person in it, they are not normal, why? Simply because AI is not as advanced (till now) to recreate hands/fingers of people. As a matter of fact, AI is not even sure how lobster's limbs looks like, I hope it's the limbs and not some other part of the lobster to entertain the girls.

Well there it is, out in the open, hope there is no more confusion and doubts about my above post and I am sorry if you guys were unintentionally misled.

Sorry for the useless post, but welcome to the world of A.I.

Oh by the way, thanks again @JAG, for the View attachment 39893 .... ;););)
Wow, that's pretty impressive AI wise.

Not great with legs yet😁

1689239090348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bray

Regular
JAG had an AVZ bbq at his house that’s how we are all in on the wechat
Here’s a clip from the bbq
project x party GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
Chick on ABC 7:30 report just used the phrase: “news is imminent”

😂

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Fire
Afternoon All,

For those here and those that have messaged me (82 messages 50% new accounts :unsure:) to be exact please read and understand the below.

Every single post on TSE has been copied within minutes of posting, many have been plagiarized and used against AVZ on other social media platforms. For e.g. within minutes of @BEISHA posting about cards the post was plagiarized and used in a post by Klaus Eckhoff (the fake one) on twitter. This is just one example of posts here being used against AVZ.

And yes, this post will also be plagiarized and used within minutes of posting. They will find something racist here somewhere:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know that each post is being read by Tommy the Tit, Shorts, downrampers, the real Klaus, fake Klaus and his puppy RAM, the chinese (ZIJIN) and many others that want us to fail.

A number of people here have spent a lot of time and have researched then provided detailed evidence, information in the creation of other threads some of which has been taken out of context and used to harm AVZ.

The WeChat group was established to prevent those above from listening in on what I believe to important matters to be discussed and to prevent those Kunts from using what we know against us. As I can see on many other platforms, it seems to be getting right under there skin.

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

Apologies in advance if some have missed out however I don't know you so please don't take it to heart(y)

JAG

Nice, however I would suggest Signal as a more secure platform. Those who know, know.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

taofufa

To all the AVZ battlers who are not in the loop............;)

One of the most knowledgeable and "connected " posters in all of AVZ just gave me a wink via DM.

If true, then all i have got to portray is this...

View attachment 39878

I think that image above is alot easier to understand than @9cardomaha portrayal of a poker hand.....:cautious:

Sorry for the cryptic nature, its not my style, but we do have a number of trolls viewing which i dont want to feed...

I will save this gif for if and when its confirmed....;)

View attachment 39879

View attachment 39880

View attachment 39882

View attachment 39883
Hopefully it's a good news that we will see on announcement soon, I have no clues at all but if you are happy about it then its good news!

Btw, havent seen your chart for sometime 😉😉

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
Afternoon All,

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

JAG

Love it! All for keeping things hush hush to stop the trolls.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Uglybob

Regular
I don't have WeChat, but I have been chatting to Jag on Grindr and I like what I was seeing. Theres been no mention of AVZ though.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

BEISHA

Top 20
clearly been watching too much modern poker theory for my own good, that's all i can say. Made perfect sense to me.
Its all good Cardo, i was never into poker , however, i do play a mean game of chess.........:ninja:

God willing, this is whats coming to the dark forces in the not so distant future....;)

checkmate.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Scoota30

Regular
Afternoon All,

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

JAG

I hope Nigel is in this WeChat group as well so he knows what's going on otherwise we might not get an announcement 😉😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Lars is getting really desperate now. Puts the Princess bait out, but nobody’s biting

Such a clown 🤡

Hi Lars 👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Lars is getting really desperate now. Puts the Princess bait out, but nobody’s biting

Such a clown 🤡

Hi Lars 👋👋👋

What an obsequious, obnoxious, morally repugnant kunt Lars is.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TheCount

Regular
Joe wakes up, jumps in the shower, dresses, gives his wife a kiss and leaves his apartment on the 35th floor. He pushed the button for the lift, and when it arrives he presses the G ground button. When the lift reached the ground floor, the doors open and he goes to work.

After a hard days yakka moderating on HC, he leaves the office and heads home. He gets to the lifts, presses the U up button and when the lift arrives he hops in. He presses the button for the 27th floor and when there, gets out, heads to the fire stairs and climbs them up to the 35th floor. His wife welcomes him with a hug and a kiss and a lovely dinner. They knock one out and go to sleep..

Next day he goes through the same morning routine. After work that day, he returns to the foyeur and sees his friend from the 40th floor. They have a lovely chat waiting for the lift, and when it arrives they both get in and up they go. Joe gets out at the 35th floor, walks to his apartment where again he’s met by his wife -kiss. cuddle, dinner and a bit of TV.

Why?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

Such a clown 🤡

Hi Lars 👋👋👋

Wow that fuckwit has lost it's mind.
Meanwhile:
tenor (1).gif

friday-happy-dance.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Joe wakes up, jumps in the shower, dresses, gives his wife a kiss and leaves his apartment on the 35th floor. He pushed the button for the lift, and when it arrives he presses the G ground button. When the lift reached the ground floor, the doors open and he goes to work.

After a hard days yakka moderating on HC, he leaves the office and heads home. He gets to the lifts, presses the U up button and when the lift arrives he hops in. He presses the button for the 27th floor and when there, gets out, heads to the fire stairs and climbs them up to the 35th floor. His wife welcomes him with a hug and a kiss and a lovely dinner. They knock one out and go to sleep..

Next day he goes through the same morning routine. After work that day, he returns to the foyeur and sees his friend from the 40th floor. They have a lovely chat waiting for the lift, and when it arrives they both get in and up they go. Joe gets out at the 35th floor, walks to his apartment where again he’s met by his wife -kiss. cuddle, dinner and a bit of TV.

Why?
Dwarf who can only reach as high as the button for 27

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Nothing mate…. You are a dumb chinese idiot and you talk bullshit, just accept it, we have.

But if you really still don’t understand, maybe this will help

白痴
idiot, idiocy, natural

傻子
fool, idiot, mutt, simpleton, blockhead

蠢货
idiot, blockhead, dunce

呆子
fool, idiot, goon, gawk, simpleton, sucker

蠢猪
idiot, ass

痴子
idiot, fool, booby, madman, dunce, imbecile

蠢材
fool, idiot

蠢驴
ass, donkey, idiot

白疑
idiot

糊涂人
blockhead, booby, dolt, dunce, fool, idiot

傻冒儿
blockhead, fool, idiot

瞎头子
blockhead, dolt, fool, idiot
Fuk, how about that?

This moneybag guy is too fukking nice to you.

• Haha
Top Bottom