Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JNRB

Regular
I don't think I can handle anymore false-starts/false-hope with this, so I'm trying reeealy hard to just hold out for an official announcement. But omg the suspense is killing me! 😅
Exciting though to finally have the buzz that things are happening 😊

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

SilentOne

Regular
1689225080896.png

Labour doing what Labour does best - Tax and tell porkies about not touching Super.

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Goat

Regular
I can confidently tell you all that whatever information has been shared is not correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
🍾 🥂

@JAG thanks for putting a smile on my face

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
I can confidently tell you all that whatever information has been shared is not correct.
So that implies that you know what the correct information is? Right?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Strongman

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Oh my God not another one in the fukking know.

Come on spit it out, or just be another fukking knowall wanker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
No one knows what happens behind the scenes...no JAG, no Deboss, no Swetlana, no Jens, no Peter, no Tommy, no Klaus...so stop to play with our hopes and emotions. Most of us have a lot of money in this shit show and it is not funny at the moment.
Hi Petey :)

1689226426560.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No one knows what happens behind the scenes...no JAG, no Deboss, no Swetlana, no Jens, no Peter, no Tommy, no Klaus...so stop to play with our hopes and emotions. Most of us have a lot of money in this shit show and it is not funny at the moment.
Peter has't anybody told you yet??

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Cheers mate . That's brilliant news . Hats off to the AVZ team.
Ok wombat 've only got a 500k shares but in my opinion I've told some reasonably good jokes over the months to warm fellow shareholders hearts - give it to me straight...

Should I

a/ make a hawaiian pizza, or
b/keep the pizza whole and apply lube?

Thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
what can i do to prove i'm not a chinese idiot and i'm on your side ??? Please let me know

Nothing mate…. You are a dumb chinese idiot and you talk bullshit, just accept it, we have.

But if you really still don’t understand, maybe this will help

白痴
idiot, idiocy, natural

傻子
fool, idiot, mutt, simpleton, blockhead

蠢货
idiot, blockhead, dunce

呆子
fool, idiot, goon, gawk, simpleton, sucker

蠢猪
idiot, ass

痴子
idiot, fool, booby, madman, dunce, imbecile

蠢材
fool, idiot

蠢驴
ass, donkey, idiot

白疑
idiot

糊涂人
blockhead, booby, dolt, dunce, fool, idiot

傻冒儿
blockhead, fool, idiot

瞎头子
blockhead, dolt, fool, idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
To all the AVZ battlers who are not in the loop............;)

One of the most knowledgeable and "connected " posters in all of AVZ just gave me a wink via DM.

If true, then all i have got to portray is this...

shorts burn.gif

I think that image above is alot easier to understand than @9cardomaha portrayal of a poker hand.....:cautious:

Sorry for the cryptic nature, its not my style, but we do have a number of trolls viewing which i dont want to feed...

I will save this gif for if and when its confirmed....;)

party-time.gif

fingers-crossed-i-hope-so.gif

bell.gif

robin hood.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Mute22

Regular

One of the most knowledgeable and "connected " posters in all of AVZ just gave me a wink via DM.

View attachment 39878

I think that image above is alot easier to understand than @9cardomaha portrayal of a poker hand.....:cautious:

Sorry for the cryptic nature, its not my style, but we do have a number of trolls viewing which i dont want to feed...

View attachment 39879

View attachment 39880

View attachment 39882

View attachment 39883
I'll set us back another year, watch this:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Clean

Regular
what can i do to prove i'm not a chinese idiot and i'm on your side ??? Please let me know
I actually cried out laughing at this. How about just delete your account and start again mate. Chat GPT would have done 3x a better job than you.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

View attachment 39878

View attachment 39879

View attachment 39880

View attachment 39882

View attachment 39883
I’m ever the Optimist Beish in fact have never bagged AVZ even once. But I gave up on the winks a long time ago !! Hope things turn green for you sooner than later along with all AVZers. Will hold out for an announcement

Reactions: 17 users

9cardomaha

Regular
clearly been watching too much modern poker theory for my own good, that's all i can say. Made perfect sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom