AVZ Discussion 2022

thorgin

Regular
clearly been watching too much modern poker theory for my own good, that's all i can say. Made perfect sense to me.
1689229658684.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
clearly been watching too much modern poker theory for my own good, that's all i can say. Made perfect sense to me.
It made more sense to me than the image. But I've won 8 poker tournaments so it should have haha

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

9cardomaha

Regular
It made more sense to me than the image. But I've won 8 poker tournaments so it should have haha
I'm a fish, but love the game and like the theory behind it - WSOP underway just binge the shit out of the online tables lel

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Ok wombat 've only got a 500k shares but in my opinion I've told some reasonably good jokes over the months to warm fellow shareholders hearts - give it to me straight...

Should I

a/ make a hawaiian pizza, or
b/keep the pizza whole and apply lube?

Thanks in advance
Sorry mate you are asking the wrong person . I was not the origin of this conversation and not connected to the information source from which this conversation began .

As for the pizza . How about half and half ? Eat half and lube half . Hedge your bets .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I am NOT playing cards with either 9Card or Carlos.....ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
Can I get a hhhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwww yeah 😏

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
If someone could PM me the info from Jag please, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Penskefile

Regular
If someone could PM me the info from Jag please, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers
Same here please. LTH with a wife who has been questioning my investment decisions since May 2022 and is about to take me to the cleaners. Need info to keep the wolves from the door.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
He had 4Q not 3Q, 2A full house

So you will reach a completely different understanding of the update 🤣🤣🤣
Whatever the interpretation X, question I have is … is it worthy of an AVZ announcement??

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Since we are all merry I thought it would appropriate to pass on the following...

Guy goes into Bunnings marches up to the paint dept and asks the attendant for a pot of blue paint..

Attendant; tell me what the application is

Guy; want to paint my parrot

Attendant: nah mate you will kill it - why on earth do you want to paint it?

Guy; well I bought a red parrot and got sick of its colour and thought best to have a blue parrot

Attendant; nah mate thats wrong

Guy; yip sell me the blue paint (so the attendant does)

Week later...

Guy walks into the Bunnings and as walking past paint dept the attendant sees him and calls out to him

Attendant; hey mate how did the paint job go?

Guy; yip my parrot died

Attendant; thats what I told ya mate

Guy; nah mate it wasn't the paint that killed it it was the sanding down

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular
A guy walks into a bar - asks for a glass of water.

Barman pulls out a gun and points it at him.

Guy says thank you and walks out again.
TC.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
I don't care about the news cos I just won at auction, two shirts and some neckwear that used to belong to a guy out of the Mamas & the Papas.

All the sleeves are brown.
And the tie is grey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BenGriffo

Regular
what can i do to prove i'm not a chinese idiot and i'm on your side ??? Please let me know
There is only one way. Tell us where the cheese is.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1689234280663.png

1689234320531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Afternoon All,

For those here and those that have messaged me (82 messages 50% new accounts :unsure:) to be exact please read and understand the below.

Every single post on TSE has been copied within minutes of posting, many have been plagiarized and used against AVZ on other social media platforms. For e.g. within minutes of @BEISHA posting about cards the post was plagiarized and used in a post by Klaus Eckhoff (the fake one) on twitter. This is just one example of posts here being used against AVZ.

And yes, this post will also be plagiarized and used within minutes of posting. They will find something racist here somewhere:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know that each post is being read by Tommy the Tit, Shorts, downrampers, the real Klaus, fake Klaus and his puppy RAM, the chinese (ZIJIN) and many others that want us to fail.

A number of people here have spent a lot of time and have researched then provided detailed evidence, information in the creation of other threads some of which has been taken out of context and used to harm AVZ.

The WeChat group was established to prevent those above from listening in on what I believe to important matters to be discussed and to prevent those Kunts from using what we know against us. As I can see on many other platforms, it seems to be getting right under there skin.
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Those that have been included are those whom I have -
  • Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house
  • Have had phone discussions with me monthly, weekly and even sometimes daily

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it my diving coordinates for crays?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?
  • Was it the address to the SHACK?
  • Was it potential litigation against Tommy the Tit?
  • AFL tipping competition?
One thing for sure and I can guarantee, its FN brilliant if I say so myself.

Apologies in advance if some have missed out however I don't know you so please don't take it to heart(y)
(unless your in that 50% of new accounts that materialised out of thin air)

I leave those kunts, TT, KE, RAM, ZIJIN and other detractors this:cool:

JAG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 83 users
Afternoon All,

For those here and those that have messaged me (82 messages 50% new accounts :unsure:) to be exact please read and understand the below.

Every single post on TSE has been copied within minutes of posting, many have been plagiarized and used against AVZ on other social media platforms. For e.g. within minutes of @BEISHA posting about cards the post was plagiarized and used in a post by Klaus Eckhoff (the fake one) on twitter. This is just one example of posts here being used against AVZ.

And yes, this post will also be plagiarized and used within minutes of posting. They will find something racist here somewhere:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know that each post is being read by Tommy the Tit, Shorts, downrampers, the real Klaus, fake Klaus and his puppy RAM, the chinese (ZIJIN) and many others that want us to fail.

A number of people here have spent a lot of time and have researched then provided detailed evidence, information in the creation of other threads some of which has been taken out of context and used to harm AVZ.

The WeChat group was established to prevent those above from listening in on what I believe to important matters to be discussed and to prevent those Kunts from using what we know against us. As I can see on many other platforms, it seems to be getting right under there skin.

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

Apologies in advance if some have missed out however I don't know you so please don't take it to heart(y)

JAG

What about those shareholders here like me who you’ve been sharing nude photos of yourself with?!

Oh no, sorry JAG, no doubt that will be used against us now 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users
Afternoon All,

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

JAG

Remark

Top 20
Afternoon All,

• Had lunch with
  • Drank with
  • Have met face to face
  • Have been to my house

So, what was discussed?
  • Was it regarding AVZ?

JAG

Nice one @JAG, we wait with bated breath(y)

Homer waits.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Yip totally get that and not slighted at all - rather not know and you keep the info with your confidants.

The 50% who have received have reacted positively and that's good enough for me.

Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom