AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Lol, folks only remember the premierships...........nothing else matters!!.

Eagles 4................Power 1.

My dick is definitely bigger than yours.........;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Move along loser cruiser...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Football Goal GIF by CollingwoodFC

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die?
I don't know about the water but they were eyeing Manono funny
i-started-blasting-so-anyway-i-started-blasting.gif

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
No mention of AVZ. I have said it before. Why do people here mean they are better than other ones ? Its a shit show that happend here in the last hours.
Shitshow for our detractors indeed! It's the tip of the iceberg. 💪💪💪 as Franck would say.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Flexi

Regular

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Jens Emil Soderlund

@emil_jens

$AVZ shareholders Have been thinking a lot about all recent activities, articles, local, domestic and foreign incl. AFR incl deterrents and likes both local and foreign. My thoughts surely are by now are that the President
@Presidence_RDC
and MoM
@anskalambayi
would by now realise there is a right and legal way of attracting investors and the downfalls of going to international courts. My money is on Mr President Felix Tshisekedi and her Honourable Minister of Mines, Ms Antoinette N’Zamba awarding out mining licence and that we get back on track, even if 15 months later

8:21 PM · Jul 13, 2023
·
Views

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What about those shareholders here like me who you’ve been sharing nude photos of yourself with?!

Oh no, sorry JAG, no doubt that will be used against us now 😳

• Haha
  • Sad

Juba1845

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Ok, I want to come out clean with this above post.

I made this up, its fake and and I am sorry, so do not sue me Mr DJ Khaled....

The truth is, I used AI's help, I wanted a juicy lobster to go with my post to thank Jag knowing his love for them (girls, not the lobster). So I told AI to create an Image with "DJ Khaled in a lobster suit entertaining ladies on a yacht " and in few seconds later it gave me few different pictures to choose from. Above picture was the most safe to view from work, because believe me, you don't want to see an oversize lobster with DJ Khaled head on it pleasing women.

You know a picture is fake when you look at the hands of each person in it, they are not normal, why? Simply because AI is not as advanced (till now) to recreate hands/fingers of people. As a matter of fact, AI is not even sure how lobster's limbs looks like, I hope it's the limbs and not some other part of the lobster to entertain the girls.

Well there it is, out in the open, hope there is no more confusion and doubts about my above post and I am sorry if you guys were unintentionally misled.

Sorry for the useless post, but welcome to the world of A.I.

Oh by the way, thanks again @JAG, for the View attachment 39893 .... ;););)
Is it you Peter?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
I don't have WeChat, but I have been chatting to Jag on Grindr and I like what I was seeing. Theres been no mention of AVZ though.
1689250763849.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No mention of AVZ. I have said it before. Why do people here mean they are better than other ones ? Its a shit show that happend here in the last hours.
Just grow up the power is better than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flexi

Regular
1689250927112.png
1689251053199.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Nice, however I would suggest Signal as a more secure platform. Those who know, know.

*Then there's always the "Old Fashioned Way" by Telegram Sam ;)

Telegram Messenger is a globally accessible freemium, encrypted, cloud-based and centralized instant messaging (IM) service.

The application also provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats (popularly known as "secret chats") and video calling, VoIP, file sharing and several other features.

Telegram provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats.

Cloud chats and groups are encrypted between the client and the server, so that ISPs and other third-parties on the network cannot access data.

Users can send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share an unlimited number of images, documents (2 GB per file), user locations, animated stickers, contacts, and audio files.

Telegram messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct. 💣

Telegram's default messages are cloud-based and can be accessed on any of the user's connected devices.

Users can send messages to other users individually or in groups of up to 200,000 members. (y)

Sent messages can be edited up to 48 hours after they have been sent and can be deleted at any time on both sides.

Messages in all chats, including groups and channels, can be set to auto-delete after 24 hours, 7 days or a month, although this will only apply to messages sent after the auto-delete timer is enabled.

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
*Then there's always the "Old Fashioned Way" by Telegram Sam ;)

Telegram Messenger is a globally accessible freemium, encrypted, cloud-based and centralized instant messaging (IM) service.

The application also provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats (popularly known as "secret chats") and video calling, VoIP, file sharing and several other features.

Telegram provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats.

Cloud chats and groups are encrypted between the client and the server, so that ISPs and other third-parties on the network cannot access data.

Users can send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share an unlimited number of images, documents (2 GB per file), user locations, animated stickers, contacts, and audio files.

Telegram messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct. 💣

Telegram's default messages are cloud-based and can be accessed on any of the user's connected devices.

Users can send messages to other users individually or in groups of up to 200,000 members. (y)

Sent messages can be edited up to 48 hours after they have been sent and can be deleted at any time on both sides.

Messages in all chats, including groups and channels, can be set to auto-delete after 24 hours, 7 days or a month, although this will only apply to messages sent after the auto-delete timer is enabled.

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:
There's discord too, any AVZ shareholders ever heard of discord? :unsure:

Discord
Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Fucken discord! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Lol, folks only remember the premierships...........nothing else matters!!.

Eagles 4................Power 1.

My dick is definitely bigger than yours.........;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Move along loser cruiser...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
SeasonRndHome Team Away Team GroundDate
2023R6Port Adelaide3.29.613.916.13(109)dftdWest Coast2.33.67.810.9(69)Adelaide OvalApr 22 (Sat 1:45pm)
2022R6Port Adelaide1.28.511.818.9(117)dftdWest Coast1.21.41.84.9(33)Adelaide OvalApr 23 (Sat 4:35pm)
2021R3West Coast5.410.713.816.12(108)dftdPort Adelaide1.12.36.311.5(71)Optus StadiumApr 3 (Sat 8:10pm)
2020R4Port Adelaide4.46.710.1113.11(89)dftdWest Coast1.22.45.46.5(41)Metricon StadiumJun 27 (Sat 1:45pm)
2019R5West Coast1.12.25.38.5(53)lost toPort Adelaide3.59.912.1213.17(95)Optus StadiumApr 19 (Fri 8:10pm)

Qué? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe he is a she…

Do any names sound familiar?

Well spotted @Mr Inappropriate

Picture

Sheena Eckhof​

London, United Kingdom & Europe​

Sheena has a demonstrated history of working in the mining and metals sector within an Investor Relations role and has various Board level experience. She is currently an Executive Director and Investor Relations Manager at CSE-listed AJN Resources Inc. and previously worked as Investor Relations Officer and Business Development Analyst for ASX-listed Independence Group NL (ASX:IGO). Sheena has also gained extensive banking experience with Lazard Financial Advisory and UBS Investment Bank, where she predominately provided strategic and financial advice to resource sector clients.

Trouble is that just reminds me of this

sex and the city flirting GIF

Hope that’s not too racist for you klaus jerkoff

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
SeasonRndHome TeamAway TeamGroundDate
2023R6Port Adelaide3.29.613.916.13(109)dftdWest Coast2.33.67.810.9(69)Adelaide OvalApr 22 (Sat 1:45pm)
2022R6Port Adelaide1.28.511.818.9(117)dftdWest Coast1.21.41.84.9(33)Adelaide OvalApr 23 (Sat 4:35pm)
2021R3West Coast5.410.713.816.12(108)dftdPort Adelaide1.12.36.311.5(71)Optus StadiumApr 3 (Sat 8:10pm)
2020R4Port Adelaide4.46.710.1113.11(89)dftdWest Coast1.22.45.46.5(41)Metricon StadiumJun 27 (Sat 1:45pm)
2019R5West Coast1.12.25.38.5(53)lost toPort Adelaide3.59.912.1213.17(95)Optus StadiumApr 19 (Fri 8:10pm)

Qué? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Anyhow, had a busy day....

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Wow

pow4ade

Regular
Haha!! I’m always here lurking in the background! Not lucky enough to have “contacts” for insider info
Lol join the club. I've been labelled a troll and a cunt by the insiders, so it's no soup for me.
fukkin Magpies stole our magpie.

Did you know Port Adelaide as a football club is older than Collingwood?
Howzat for trivia?
Nice of Port in 97 to acknowledge who wears the black-n-white stripes best. Pies in 23. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

CDK222

No one knows what happens behind the scenes...no JAG, no Deboss, no Swetlana, no Jens, no Peter, no Tommy, no Klaus...so stop to play with our hopes and emotions. Most of us have a lot of money in this shit show and it is not funny at the moment.
Get back in your hole!!!!

Top Bottom