AVZ Discussion 2022

Uglybob

Regular
hedge your bets...all of the above :ROFLMAO:
Done. I have a pineapple on ice, ready to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

LX600

Regular
Hi @JAG can I please have the DM

Oversee

Emerged
Long-time, and very well read in a social media post and ASX announcement sense, lurking holder here. Ready to receive further information at your disposal. Am always looking forward to the next logical red-herring to digest and potentially assist with managing my fluctuating expectations and anxiety levels that are fuelled by this slow moving and seemingly never ending horrible state of affairs that us shareholders are stuck in.

M.Bison

Regular
Also accepting DMs. Have been my whole life. @JAG otherwise happy that everyone here is happy 🙏.

Reactions: 6 users

lellep

Regular
@JAG please send me dm!!

Reactions: 1 users
Would appreciate a pm. If not I am fine as well. Seems like it is moving in the right direction and maybe a positive solution is close. Not too much hope is healthier.

whales

Regular
Cheers mate . That's brilliant news . Hats off to the AVZ team.
Been on the AVZ train for over 6 years.
Wombat you are not one to be over excited unless it is warranted.
Hopefully whatever the news is that is going to burn the shorters and give AVZ shareholders a just return on investment will be in an ASX announcement as
Talk without action equ
als nothing.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
@JAG , I have read it 10 times now and every time I read it, I cant think of anything but

TELL EM TO BRING OUT THE LOBSTER !!!!!!! 🙌 🙌 🙌

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 7.35.34 AM.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

CHB

Regular
Damn. I'll cave, any PM? Otherwise all good as well.

Just want to know if I can book a nice ski in ski out resort in Japan for the family or we're hunkering up in Airbnb 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dijon101

Regular
Suspense suspense suspense hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Horse

The suspense is killing me, someone hit me up if they are comfortable haha

Reactions: 3 users
Moron if you wanna get a DM, next roadshow you drink 10 pints of little creatures in quick succession, prior, puke inside and say 10 x times I love Nigel and don't ask stupid questions, to make sure you are not an imposter and one of us, got it?

Fuk that is light work, I hate to say what I had to do to become member of the bar when studying, consider yourself a lucky moron.
So this is why the slide pack reduced considerably after the Perth RS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

protoje

Regular
Ok I re-registered my deleted (with the shits) account. @JAG if I pass the test, can I please have the DM

Mute22

Regular
Took my eyes off the forums for a day, what'd I miss!?

@JAG holder since 2018, recently sooky cunt. Hoping any kind of movement at the station may alleviate my sookiness :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
Might be able to afford Cash to do my lawns
1689199769686.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Louweeza

Regular
This forum has been great, it’s been my sanity… but it’s not equal, like anything in life I guess. We have a real hierarchy on here. We have the king and queen, very respected Fox and Nellie. We have deboss, he’s like a Saudi prince, pops in and out, full of cash, all the contacts and is a real tease. We have the jesters. We have got the people who work hard and are at the top of their game and deserving of their title, moneybags, frank and jag, beisha you get a mention too. We have the thieves and spies, Peter Clark Linda Bruce and the like.

Then we have the poor people in society, like my family. We don’t have the luxury or the time to research and add anything of worth to the forum, we are like the peasants that work our arses off and only get the crumbs. we only had our hard earned savings from working 12.5hour days in remote Australia to invest and now we are not able to afford the right school for our kids and despite our investment being part of the sum that makes AVZ whole, doesn’t allow us privy info. Sure you only invest what you can afford to loose, we just never got the chance to get those $$ out. Glad some of you slept well. Again, we didn’t.

Sorry for the rant but fuck me, I’m so over this shit, and the behind doors info just makes it all that much harder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

CHB

Regular
This forum has been great, it’s been my sanity… but it’s not equal, like anything in life I guess. We have a real hierarchy on here. We have the king and queen, very respected Fox and Nellie. We have deboss, he’s like a Saudi prince, pops in and out, full of cash, all the contacts and is a real tease. We have the jesters. We have got the people who work hard and are at the top of their game and deserving of their title, moneybags, frank and jag, beisha you get a mention too. We have the thieves and spies, Peter Clark Linda Bruce and the like.

Then we have the poor people in society, like my family. We don’t have the luxury or the time to research and add anything of worth to the forum, we are like the peasants that work our arses off and only get the crumbs. we only had our hard earned savings from working 12.5hour days in remote Australia to invest and now we are not able to afford the right school for our kids and despite our investment being part of the sum that makes AVZ whole, doesn’t allow us privy info. Sure you only invest what you can afford to loose, we just never got the chance to get those $$ out. Glad some of you slept well. Again, we didn’t.

Sorry for the rant but fuck me, I’m so over this shit, and the behind doors info just makes it all that much harder.

It absolutely sucks the situation the company is in and what it has done for shareholders.

Just gotta chalk it up as a lesson and keep on living.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular
Thanks @JAG Great news and exciting times ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

KLCC

@JAG can I also be added to the DM.

I didn’t check the forum for 12hrs and look what I missed… (normally it’s almost bloody hourly it feels like!)

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom