AVZ Discussion 2022

rocknrolla

Regular
No info, no sleep. Feel like homer 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Scud458

For the benefit of the great unwashed, a one word answer to the following would help me sleep a little easier tonight... Should i get the bubbly back in the fridge, prepare for a further kick to the left nut, or just sacrifice myself with a pineapple?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I consider you a hero to admit in public to be an Eagle supporter, it shows a huge amount of courage, my heart bleeds.
Do you need something, like a close hug?
Btw I barrick for Port Power, but you must be hurting.
Jag knows a cheap lawnmower guy, he tends to fuk your barbie, just tell the misses to go shopping for a few days up north.
It will give you some time to watch some old replays of the days that the Eagles were winning.

For what it's worth it's Port "Adelaide" or the "Power"

Never never never ever .....Port Power ..ffs :rolleyes:

The club is Port "Adelaide"...always has been always will be

The nickname in the AFL is the "Power"

It's not that hard....

Imagine calling West Coast " West Eagle" instead of "West Coast" or "the Eagles"

Imagine calling North Melbourne "North Kangaroo" instead of North Melbourne or "the Kangaroos"

Oh...oh...this week I saw North Kangaroo have a crack at West Eagle....OMG ....maybe Gold Sun got involved too and won after the siren

it's the Port Adelaide Football Club

or nickname in the AFL

"The Power"

1689169233770.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
For the benefit of the great unwashed, a one word answer to the following would help me sleep a little easier tonight... Should i get the bubbly back in the fridge, prepare for a further kick to the left nut, or just sacrifice myself with a pineapple?
hedge your bets...all of the above :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Yeah, it does feel like The Iliad
Perfect, it was only 15,000 pages long, so not much longer waiting for us then

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Purzel-22

Emerged
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Hello Jag, I am from Germany and many years with AVZ. Can you please send me the new information?
Thank you very much

cruiser51

Top 20
Haha yeah cheers mate. Consoled myself to a few years of pain before we start the march back up the ladder. Port lookin good for sure ...maybe they gunna do a job on the Magpies in the grandie aka Eagles 2018.
Good to feel a bit of positive vibe here tonite. Been so many false starts here i hope whatever news Jag has comes to fruition quick smart.
fukkin Magpies stole our magpie.

Did you know Port Adelaide as a football club is older than Collingwood?
Howzat for trivia?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure:

@AlphaNoeta
@emil_jens
@lotiongang1
It is not racist for a white person to harshly criticize a non-white person. However, since the rise of anti-immigrant politicians in the West (Farage, Le Pen, Wilders, Trump), the murder of George Floyd, and divisions over the war in Ukraine, racial tensions have risen everywhere. As a result, more and more non-whites see criticism of whites as inherently racist. In Africa, its elites are tired of constant complaints about the lack of democracy, the lack of good governance, the presence of corruption, etc. They know their nations are not perfect, but they see similar, albeit less extreme, problems in majority white nations and yet see no similar criticism. For this reason, many see the “Africa still sucks” narrative as intentional and racist. As a Congolese quite close to the first owners of AVZ/Eckoff told me after watching very critical tweets from shareholders: “August, what is the difference between the American companies that pay billions to your politicians for their campaigns? and the Chinese who bribe our politicians? honest difference?". He had a good point. It's my feeling, but I have no proof, these Congolese elites used Eckoff (who is not a racial liberal) to retaliate against AVZ shareholders who use twitter to criticize what is clearly corruption and incompetence in the drama of AVZ.These elites know they are corrupt which results in bad governance.Yet like all failed politicians , it is easier to find a scapegoat than to acknowledge the critics and thus "racist online shareholders of AVZ" like @fastandfiry and @Matt_Kilpatrick are the result. Finally, the Congolese elites do not have the accustomed to being criticized or held responsible. This is not yet a norm in their society. An example of this is that there is even a law prohibiting harsh criticism of the president - which confuses criticism with insult. Westerners, this seems strange because we regularly criticize and insult our politicians, which is protected speech. But this is not tolerated in Congo, so this is another reason why its elites are so bothered by online criticism. What is the way forward? AVZ shareholders should criticize but avoid insults or personal attacks. And I strongly believe that the Australian Ambassador should arrange meetings with Ministry of Mines officials where AVZ shareholders can air their legitimate grievances. Open and regular communication with investors is always a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
you can get 1.5 ltr of gin in a cask, much more fun, instant success and on standby for a long time.
As a good boycott be prepared.

Hey Tommy 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
fukkin Magpies stole our magpie.

Did you know Port Adelaide as a football club is older than Collingwood?
Howzat for trivia?
We can all take that to a footy forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
For what it's worth it's Port "Adelaide" or the "Power"

Never never never ever .....Port Power ..ffs :rolleyes:

The club is Port "Adelaide"...always has been always will be

The nickname in the AFL is the "Power"

It's not that hard....

Imagine calling West Coast " West Eagle" instead of "West Coast" or "the Eagles"

Imagine calling North Melbourne "North Kangaroo" instead of North Melbourne or "the Kangaroos"

Oh...oh...this week I saw North Kangaroo have a crack at West Eagle....OMG ....maybe Gold Sun got involved too and won after the siren

it's the Port Adelaide Football Club

or nickname in the AFL

"The Power"

View attachment 39813
Mate the only thing good about Glenelg is the fukwits can't fuk the name up, it doesn't matter if you write it forward or backwards, but playing football? Gimme a break ffs.
It's fukkin Port Adelaide the Power, get it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone want another beer? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mate the only thing good about Glenelg is the fukwits can't fuk the name up, it doesn't matter if you write it forward or backwards, but playing football? Gimme a break ffs.
It's fukkin Port Adelaide the Power, get it right!
Who mentioned Gnelg???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just wanted to clarify it's the Port Adelaide Football Club in the AFL.....and the nickname is The Power

Happy to head down to Alberton and see the Port Adelaide Football Club and their historical roots based SANFL team play in the prison bars as the Magpies

All good

Then go and see the Port Adelaide Football Club and their AFL team play at Adelaide Oval as the Power

All the same

Doesn't get much better than having a real historic suburban footy club grow from the state comp to then field a team at the highest national level in the AFL

Last edited:
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha

Hudnut

Regular
[snip]

This is not yet a norm in their society. An example of this is that there is even a law prohibiting harsh criticism of the president - which confuses criticism with insult. Westerners, this seems strange because we regularly criticize and insult our politicians, which is protected speech. But this is not tolerated in Congo, so this is another reason why its elites are so bothered by online criticism. What is the way forward? AVZ shareholders should criticize but avoid insults or personal attacks. And I strongly believe that the Australian Ambassador should arrange meetings with Ministry of Mines officials where AVZ shareholders can air their legitimate grievances. Open and regular communication with investors is always a good thing.

Fletch77

Regular
⚠️cunt alert⚠️
These two :

Can someone confirm that Dave Challinor is JabraD Kunt on the Crapper??

Absolute vile piece of shit if it is..

• Thinking

wombat74

Top 20
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Cheers mate . That's brilliant news . Hats off to the AVZ team.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom