AVZ Discussion 2022

Uglybob

Regular
Yeah, if someone could give a hint as to when this good news will come to fruition and become public, that's be great. Not after an exact date, just round it out to the closest decade for me please. Cheers

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yeah, if someone could give a hint as to when this good news will come to fruition and become public, that's be great. Not after an exact date, just round it out to the closest decade for me please. Cheers
I have it on good authority from Perthbrokerasx on the bird, that we relist on 17 August. Coming from that extremely reliable source, it must be gospel

👋👋 to perthbroker and linda

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Kenno61

Regular
Thanks JAG 👍 ps go da pies 😁

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I consider you a hero to admit in public to be an Eagle supporter, it shows a huge amount of courage, my heart bleeds.
Do you need something, like a close hug?
Btw I barrick for Port Power, but you must be hurting.
Jag knows a cheap lawnmower guy, he tends to fuk your barbie, just tell the misses to go shopping for a few days up north.
It will give you some time to watch some old replays of the days that the Eagles were winning.
Errrr, I am a west coast eagles supporter too Cruiser.......;)

Does that make me a hero too ?

Dont sweat it, i definitely dont need a " close hug ".

All i will say tho................how many premierships has the POWER won in the AFL compared to the EAGLES ?

I bet you its only one more than those farken hopeless DOCKERS.....;)

How many premierships has the eagles won ?

4.gif

middle-finger.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
So being the antidisestablishmentarian that I am. I will go against the grain and not ask for anything.

View attachment 39837

Less people who know, less sticks to stir the shit IMO. Though i do find solace in the fact that it lines up with Retro's intel which by extension should line up with what i have.
If you know, you know 🤫😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
B8FDB3A1-0DF8-431A-A855-BAE9053D7557.jpeg
B8FDB3A1-0DF8-431A-A855-BAE9053D7557.jpeg
Jag, any chance of the intel.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular

All i will say tho................how many premierships has the POWER won in the AFL compared to the EAGLES ?

View attachment 39839

View attachment 39840

Victorian west coast supporter here, definitely went wrong somewhere 😂🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

TheCount

Regular
Thanks JAG, got the update. I owe you a few more beers to go with the crays! Looking forward to meeting up at the shack..

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Victorian west coast supporter here, definitely went wrong somewhere 😂🤔
Geez Bray, sorry about that 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 39839

View attachment 39840

You might also be a Brock Lesnar supporter but unfortunately that old footage of you in your white shorts running around chasing tennis balls has ruined your reputation forever…. At least for me that is 😉

Just saw a like from you about 5 pages back BEISH, can’t wait for you to catch up to this post, I’m ready for your reply

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking

KLCC

Meme Reaction GIF

Me right now, not getting a DM… @JAG 😂
Glad everyone in the know is in high spirits. Made my Thursday!

• Haha

Funtimes1

Emerged
JAG@ been in this bad boy for too long. A PM would be greatly appreciated

Juba1845

Regular
Even drunk as a skunk and hooked up on a lie detector, my lips will remain sealed about the good news, until the first AVZ truck loaded with spod leaves Manono and /or all court cases completed.

Tommy 👉🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👈 Got it?
You're not good at keeping a secret.

Flexi

Regular
Just logged on to WeeChat and saw your message .... I feel young again😍😍😍
thanks Jag

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
Love the irony of sending sensitive information through Wechat - a Chinese social media app 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

eqtrade

Regular
Not knowing what the news is being circled in PM, however, I have a happily warm feeling and drum rolling in my heart. Thanks everyone for sharing their positive feelings. I'm happy for you.

• Love

rocco

Love the irony of sending sensitive information through Wechat - a Chinese social media app 🤣
Mate, are you insinuating that the Chinese would spend time spying on our conversations on a forum or app just to work out how screwed they really are! Surely they are not that stupid 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Mate, when in the name of Nigels most prominent nostril hair have we EVER had a timeline come in, I mean EVER.
Even if you were given a date, with a time.

You. Just. Know. Some. Cunt. Will. Fuck. It. Up

So I overheard my neighbour who was busy talking in their back garden to their Hyacinth or it could have been the Gerbera, (they are crafty). Anywho, she was saying that "news is positive and things are looking pretty dam good, soon we should be expecting this to be wrapped up tighter than the noose around Tommy the Tits pencil-neck when he hangs in court for his traitorous crimes against good honest hard working ASX companies and their salt of the earth shareholders", whatever that means?

P.S
That wanker troll Eckoff profile on twitter is panicking on one of my posts :ROFLMAO:
What. A. Shame!

P.P.S
Burn fuckers🔥

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom