AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?

Cheers JAG. I forgot my WeChat password but managed to get in and it's there!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Good to know your intel aligns with mine, @JAG - thanks for confirming. This will knock their socks off!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Skar

Regular
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Whats the news? DM if you could copy paste from some one else.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Jag' s hot goss may suffice for some of you, but the only thing I want to know is what Ja Rule makes of all this. Can someone find Ja Rule and get his opinion? Where's Ja Rule?
I luv Bob's brown bag, where the fuk did you get yours?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

ptlas

Regular
DM me please @JAG

Strongman

Regular
God damn it.
I wanna know. Shit day.

Had my metamask wallet hacked somehow and had all my stupid fucking etherium drained.

Brn sucking balls
Swans outside the 8
Pies top of the table

Just need one fucking win this week
Faark mate thats definitely shit. I know its to late now but need to link your trezor wallet to meta mask. Its a bit of a head f..ck but worth the pain
If it makes ya feel any better iam from W.A. an a Eagles supporter :cautious:
Not linked in to the Jag hotline but seems like maybe some positive news there. :)

• Thinking
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 39725 View attachment 39723

I don't know the exact time, but 4CE morphed into CRR.

In the end of March 2022 quarterly report CRR reported

6. MALAWI & DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
The Company has completed the cancellation of mineral interests in relation to its projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Malawi.

Going back in history 4CE reported that limited exploration had been carried out, but it shifted its focus to more promising prospects due to the significant detoriation in lithium spodumene demand.
Which was at that time.

It looks like 4CE kicked the tires at the Kitotolo and Kanuka tenements, looked with watery eyes at AVZ and were of the opinion that 4CE was wasting time and money in the DRC and had better things to do.

So that highly likely explains why Zijin is much more interested in a proven resource and quietly thinks fuck drilling holes for a joke, those silly Aussies did that for us. Let's start digging!

And Cominiere collected the US$200,000 from 4CE as per previous reports. ( AVZ paid about 33 times more for 13359!)

I don't know if they onsold the tenements to Zijin, but their activities were limited to exploring how much money they could rip out of the system.
That is why Cominiere calls itself an exploration company.
I mentioned this before, but i was a holder of 4ce ( another BREWER FUCK UP ....:mad::mad::poop::poop:(n))

Your appraisal is spot on, KITOTOLO was a DUD, lithium was tanking , they got the fuck out of the DRC , shareholders were burnt, but thankfully the entity survived and morphed into CRR and they now have a very promosing lithium play at Mavis Lake , Canada of which i am a large holder currently.

Kitotolo would be a perfect tenement for a Zijin / AJN JV.................knock yourself out wankers !!!

lol

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
@JAG Got room in your DMs? If you need proof of my meagre holdings I can flick that your way
Moron if you wanna get a DM, next roadshow you drink 10 pints of little creatures in quick succession, prior, puke inside and say 10 x times I love Nigel and don't ask stupid questions, to make sure you are not an imposter and one of us, got it?

Fuk that is light work, I hate to say what I had to do to become member of the bar when studying, consider yourself a lucky moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

lellep

Regular
@JAG can you please send it to me aswel?

Cheers, lellep

cruiser51

Top 20
Faark mate thats definitely shit. I know its to late now but need to link your trezor wallet to meta mask. Its a bit of a head f..ck but worth the pain
If it makes ya feel any better iam from W.A. an a Eagles supporter :cautious:
Not linked in to the Jag hotline but seems like maybe some positive news there. :)
I consider you a hero to admit in public to be an Eagle supporter, it shows a huge amount of courage, my heart bleeds.
Do you need something, like a close hug?
Btw I barrick for Port Power, but you must be hurting.
Jag knows a cheap lawnmower guy, he tends to fuk your barbie, just tell the misses to go shopping for a few days up north.
It will give you some time to watch some old replays of the days that the Eagles were winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Chase

Regular
Please #Me too @JAG..late to the party..but will bring lobsters from Qld

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
I mentioned this before, but i was a holder of 4ce ( another BREWER FUCK UP ....:mad::mad::poop::poop:(n))

Your appraisal is spot on, KITOTOLO was a DUD, lithium was tanking , they got the fuck out of the DRC , shareholders were burnt, but thankfully the entity survived and morphed into CRR and they now have a very promosing lithium play at Mavis Lake , Canada of which i am a large holder currently.

Kitotolo would be a perfect tenement for a Zijin / AJN JV.................knock yourself out wankers !!!

lol
we followed the same path re 4CE and CRR..

JNRB

Regular
Wow, look at all the " EMERGED " ants crawling in.............:rolleyes:

View attachment 39788
I got no idea what Jag's intel is but I'm actually kind of liking the vibe of all the holders/lurkers coming out of the woodwork. Feels like a rallying cry has been sounded to gather the troops before the final charge!!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Moron if you wanna get a DM, next roadshow you drink 10 pints of little creatures in quick succession, prior, puke inside and say 10 x times I love Nigel and don't ask stupid questions, to make sure you are not an imposter and one of us, got it?

Fuk that is light work, I hate to say what I had to do to become member of the bar when studying, consider yourself a lucky moron.
10 x times I love Nigel mate you're asking for the moon there. Just uttering that once I wanna make a quick dash to the lavatory and evacuate the contents of my intestines

• Haha

webclever

@JAG it is a lobster celebration, left nut pain or pineapples? Anyway, just be careful who share the info.

• Haha
I’m also a bit of a lurker and infrequent poster. If I could get some of this info DM’d @JAG it would be much appreciated.

My main concern is the DRC is just not going to give a shit about any court cases, ISCID, reputation etc as they are more than happy to just do business with China.
And the way things are heading with BRICS etc.. will they even give a rats about what the US and others think in the long run? They will just do business with any of the other large players in the ever changing macro world.

So if there’s any useful info I would love to hear some positivity for a change.

Cheers

• Thinking

Mr Clean

Regular

lol
I also invested in 4CE and have a pretty sizeable holding in CRR now. I second all these comments.

Strongman

Regular
I consider you a hero to admit in public to be an Eagle supporter, it shows a huge amount of courage, my heart bleeds.
Do you need something, like a close hug?
Btw I barrick for Port Power, but you must be hurting.
Jag knows a cheap lawnmower guy, he tends to fuk your barbie, just tell the misses to go shopping for a few days up north.
It will give you some time to watch some old replays of the days that the Eagles were winning.
Haha yeah cheers mate. Consoled myself to a few years of pain before we start the march back up the ladder. Port lookin good for sure ...maybe they gunna do a job on the Magpies in the grandie aka Eagles 2018.
Good to feel a bit of positive vibe here tonite. Been so many false starts here i hope whatever news Jag has comes to fruition quick smart.

cruiser51

Top 20
silence hurts doesn’t it…. Just imagine the pain those Fn Kunts that have tried to fk us over are going through
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF
Btw thanks for including me in the great news, just fukkem.

If they wanna know ask Tommy fukwit, or sour Klaus whose arse is till sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Oliver-twist-please-may-i-have-some-more.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom