AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Ok don't believe anything other than your bank account.

I hope you understand by now, the only thing the AFR is good for is to wipe your arse with, Tommy made sure of that.
3B2F0711-0244-4838-BA65-BB8FABA4481F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JasonM

Regular
Id actually like to know WHAT IN FUCK management where doing for all their bonuses and $350k a year pay cheques. Because it wasn’t
- Lobbying government
- meeting with stakeholders
- creating positive dialogue with relevant government departments
- creating dialogue with relevant aus government officials.

It actually looks like they took their pay checks and spent their days investing our money in their mates companies so that when they fucked this up. They had a golden parachute. Why are we being blanked by all government officials. Oth Australian and DRC. And don’t bullshit me with this “oh they are corrupt pinapple eating idiots”. It’s because our management are a pack of fucking lazy pricks with 0 geopolitical talent.
poor form and zero class.

Reactions: 19 users
For anyone here who posts on twitter, I don’t know if this profile SPEC Capital is tommy the turd, but whoever it is they know they are followed by Antoinette N’samba

IMG_5139.jpeg

And @Rediah I think they might be changing the format of the maps on the CAMI portal. If you look at maps of other states in Africa you will see what I mean

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
For anyone here who posts on twitter, I don’t know if this profile SPEC Capital is tommy the turd, but whoever it is they know they are followed by Antoinette N’samba

View attachment 39621
Could be Antoinette N'samba from Bankstown, that's the trouble with twitter.
Screenshot_20230710_214510_Chrome.jpg

That guy is a cunt, anyone who revels in or wishes financial hardship on fellow Aussies is a cunt.

Yes I know you read this SPEC CAPITAL.
CUNT! 😘

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Flexi

Regular
1688989671651.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Could be Antoinette N'samba from Bankstown, that's the trouble with twitter.
View attachment 39622
That guy is a cunt, anyone who revels in or wishes financial hardship on fellow Aussies is a cunt.

Thanks Sam, I’m not that familiar with twitter but if tommy turd keeps posting bullshit there people can always post this photo of him trying to deceive readers with this photo which wasn’t even in the same part of the country

IMG_5140.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Pokok

Regular
I'm guessing "mowing a mates lawn" or "cutting someone's lunch" may just be metaphors for the same thing

Not that I've ever done either....:ROFLMAO:
The only lunch I ever cut was my own because the ex refused to get off her fat ass and look after her alcoholic ex tradesman husband ,, ohhh Im starting to see her wink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

1688993996490.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Félix Tshisekedi wind up against mining companies that do not respect their specifications (Council of Ministers)

Head of State Félix Tshisekedi deplores the non-compliance by mining companies with certain commitments made in their specifications with the Congolese State in accordance with the Mining Code.

He made this known last Friday during the 103ᵉ meeting of the Council of Ministers held in person at the city of the African Union in Kinshasa.

According to President Félix Tshisekedi, this non-respect has resulted in the framework of sustainable development in favor of local communities impacted by mining projects.

For the Head of State, this behavior has a negative impact on the social actions to be carried out by these companies in favor of local communities.

In the government, Félix Tshisekedi invites the Minister of Mines to take up the file in order to enforce these specifications at the risk of sanctioning these companies.

mediacongo

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
How good would it be if another “Professional Financial Review” type mob called out Tbag as a absolutely Fuxk wit with no idea like he is!!!

Dunno if Motley Fool / GS etc would be up for it as they are full of shit most of the time also..

Fuck if there was only 1 or 2 that didn’t speak shit depending on if they are LONG or SHORT.

Fuxking criminals themselves & I’m not a fan of poxy CockSwami but he does call a spade a spade… Kinda unless he has an agenda then he doesn’t give a Fuxk 😆

AHHHH when will the merry go round end..

GLTAH

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Félix Tshisekedi wind up against mining companies that do not respect their specifications (Council of Ministers)

Head of State Félix Tshisekedi deplores the non-compliance by mining companies with certain commitments made in their specifications with the Congolese State in accordance with the Mining Code.

He made this known last Friday during the 103ᵉ meeting of the Council of Ministers held in person at the city of the African Union in Kinshasa.

According to President Félix Tshisekedi, this non-respect has resulted in the framework of sustainable development in favor of local communities impacted by mining projects.

For the Head of State, this behavior has a negative impact on the social actions to be carried out by these companies in favor of local communities.

In the government, Félix Tshisekedi invites the Minister of Mines to take up the file in order to enforce these specifications at the risk of sanctioning these companies.

mediacongo
yawn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular

mediacongo
Just thinking wouldn't it be a good time to start building a school or something ln Manono about now. It would cost fuck all give a few locals a job and would say we are for real when it comes to providing services to the town. Better use of money than old lawyer mate. Imo

Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
Just thinking wouldn't it be a good time to start building a school or something ln Manono about now. It would cost fuck all give a few locals a job and would say we are for real when it comes to providing services to the town. Better use of money than old lawyer mate. Imo
In fact probably should have been building it for the last 12 months. What have z built. For anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

1688997780186.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
“You have to communicate with your partners and go there every month, and if nobody shows up for two years and only lawyers come in, it doesn’t augur well.” As much as we like to just shout down the articles around AVZ and post memes of how funny we think everyone’s completely bias tweets are. I think this quote is very telling. And frankly I’d like to know where management where. Where they had been and how often they had actually attended the site. How many times did we actually speak to the people involved in this. I can’t help but think that management are letting themselves and us down here. I hope they prove not to be, for their own sake. I can’t see how taking a country to court is in any way a useful tactic.
Maybe "...nobody shows up for two years..." was during COVID lockdown. WA happens to have the strictest COVID border in Australia.

"...only lawyers come in..." is likely not true as AVZ/Dathcom has Serge and Balthazar on the ground as representatives, and they are not lawyers.

DYOR IMO

The Fox

Regular

View attachment 39621

And @Rediah I think they might be changing the format of the maps on the CAMI portal. If you look at maps of other states in Africa you will see what I mean
I feel sorry for Scott, I COULD say so much more....BUT, best I leave this here .....

I will say, he is one of the best c..k suckers I've ever seen on social media, trumped only by Hoots. 👍😂

ASIC Current + Historical Company Extract 633248290 NOTE : This extract contains information derived from the Australian
NOTE : Securities and Investment Commission's (ASIC) database under NOTE : section 1274A of the Corporations Act 2001.
NOTE : Please advise ASIC of any error or omission which you may identify.
633248290 SPEC CAPITAL PTY LTD Document_No
ACN : 633248290
Registered in : New South Wales Registration Date : 03/05/2019 ACN/ABN : 52633248290 Review Date : 03/05/2023
Current Organisation Details
Name : SPEC CAPITAL PTY LTD Name Start : 03/05/2019
Start Date : 03/05/2019
Type : Australian Proprietary Company Class : Limited by Shares
Subclass : Proprietary Company Disclosing Entity : N
Company Address
page1image28526416
page1image28524960
page1image28526832
page1image28527248
page1image28527456
page1image28527664
Type : Current Registered Office 0EKV83798
Start Date : 10/05/2019
Address : 9 COWPER PLACE BARDEN RIDGE NSW 2234
Type : Ceased/Former Registered Office 0EKV81170
End Date : 09/05/2019
Type : Current Principal Place of Business 0EKV81170
Company Office Holder
page1image28529120
Type : Current Director 0EKV81170
Appointment Date : 03/05/2019
Officer Name : NORTH SCOTT GORDON
Born : 30/10/1989 SYDNEY NSW
Type : Current Secretary 0EKV81170
Appointment Date : 03/05/2019
Information extracted from A.S.I.C. database at 15/07/2022 10:39
Officer Name : NORTH SCOTT GORDON
Born : 30/10/1989 SYDNEY NSW
Share Capital
Note: For each class of shares issued by a proprietary company, ASIC records the details of the twenty members of the class (based on shareholdings). The details of any other members holding the same number of shares as the twentieth ranked member will also be recorded by ASIC on the database. Where available, historical records show that a member has ceased to be ranked amongst the twenty members. This may, but does not necessarily mean, that they have ceased to be a member of the company.
page2image28651712
page2image28651920
Type : Current
Class Code : ORD
Class Title : ORD
Number of Shares/Interests Issued : 12 Total amount paid/taken to be paid : $ 12.00 Total amount due & payable : $ 0.00
Members
0EKV81170
page2image28652544
Type : Current
Class Code : ORD
Number Held : 12
Benificially Owned : Y
Fully Paid : Y
Member Name : NORTH SCOTT GORDON
Member Address : 9 COWPER PLACE BARDEN RIDGE NSW 2234 Joint Holding : N
Document List
Form : 484
Pages : 2
Received : 03/05/2019
Processed : 03/05/2019
Effective : 03/05/2019
[484B] Change to Company Details Change of Registered Address
Form : 201
Pages : 3
Received : 03/05/2019
Processed : 03/05/2019
Effective : 03/05/2019
[201C] Application For Registration as a Proprietary Company
Contact Address
0EKV81170
page2image28653168

0EKV83798
0EKV81170
A contact address is the address to which communications and notices are sent from ASIC to the company.
Type : Current Contact Address for ASIC use only
Address : PO BOX 522 SUTHERLAND NSW 1499
End of Extract
Information extracted from A.S.I.C. database at 15/07/2022 10:39

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Gotta love an extraction from an ASIC database (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20

Lithium de Manono: stuck by the IGF report, Zijin requests a new postponement in arbitration in Paris​

July 10, 2023 TIGHANA MASIALA 0
754-51-609x381.jpg
IGF boss Jules Alingete finally stripped Zijin of all defenses in arbitration
China's Jin Cheng (Zijin), which is still eyeing lithium from Manono (Tanganyika province) as part of the Dathcom Mining joint venture, is in serious trouble. In arbitration, on its own initiative, in Paris against the Australian AVZ Minerals, Zijin has, against all expectations, postponed the hearing of its case scheduled for July, sending it back to next September. In reality, Zijin is losing momentum, not knowing how to get rid of the heavy charges attributed to him in the last report of the IGF (General Inspectorate of Finances). Back on this epilogue with Mining News Magazine.
In a press release, a copy of which was sent to Mining News Magazine, AVZ Minerals Limited referred to developments in the ICC action brought against its subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd by Jin Cheng Mining Company (Jin Cheng), a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (Zijin), concerning a 15% stake that Jin Cheng would have acquired from La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière (Cominière) in Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom).
As noted in the company's April 17, 2023 announcement, the matter of the jurisdictional challenge of the arbitral tribunal hearing was scheduled to be heard in July 2023 after being postponed from its original date in April 2023.
Unfortunately, Jin Cheng (Zijin) argued that they need to postpone the hearing dates again, mainly because they require more time to respond to the allegations raised in the IGF report dated 30 November 2022 ("Conclusions de l'Inspection générale des finances de la RDC contre Cominière et Dathomir" dated December 6, 2022) which was referred to in the company's submission to the CPII, dated May 5, 2023. The
arbitrator sole determined that a short extension was appropriate, strictly limited to addressing issues raised in the IGF report, and that the parties should discuss and agree to a “narrow” procedural timeline bearing in mind that a hearing should be held in September and at the latest at the beginning of October.
Australian company AVZ Minerals is surprised and disappointed by plaintiff Jin Cheng's (Zijin) continued delaying tactics, but remains confident that her court challenge will be successful, confirming that Jin Cheng has no right to bring the ICC arbitration proceedings against AVZ because it is not a shareholder of Dathcom.
It was through an announcement authorized for publication by the board of directors of AVZ Minerals Limited that the Australian company informed the public on June 21, 2023.
Moreover, considering that AVZ Minerals has breached the joint venture agreements (Dathcom JVA), COMINIERE and ZIJIN have seized the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) to claim damages, provisionally estimated at 850 million USD for Jin Cheng (ZIJIN) and 566 million USD for Cominière, for a total of 1,416,000,000 USD, on a value of the Manono lithium project which they estimated at 5.66 billion USD.
The two groups are asking the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) for an order declaring the termination of the Dathcom joint venture.
How and by what magic can Cominière include the Chinese group ZIJIN in the Dathcom joint venture, if the sale of 15% of Cominière has not yet been validated, since the case is still in court? And if Zijin is in Dathcom to claim damages jointly with Cominière, why then are the two looking to saw off the board they're sitting on or kill their common golden-egg hen?
The Chinese group ZIJIN, which had paid a sum of 33 million USD for the 15% in the illegal purchase, is now asking for 850 million USD for the same shares, so the Chinese group should make profits of more or less 817 million USD with this transaction?
Kiki Kitenge and Kongopress wonders: Isn't this a kind of plunder to the Congolese people.
“It appears at first sight that the amount of the damages claims is based on the fact that Jin Cheng holds a 15% stake and COMI-NIERE a 10% equity stake in DATHCOM, which suggests that the claimants value the entire ownership of DATHCOM Manono project, at 5.66 billion USD,” reads a press release from the AVZ Minerals group.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Lithium de Manono: stuck by the IGF report, Zijin requests a new postponement in arbitration in Paris​

July 10, 2023 TIGHANA MASIALA 0
754-51-609x381.jpg
IGF boss Jules Alingete finally stripped Zijin of all defenses in arbitration
China's Jin Cheng (Zijin), which is still eyeing lithium from Manono (Tanganyika province) as part of the Dathcom Mining joint venture, is in serious trouble. In arbitration, on its own initiative, in Paris against the Australian AVZ Minerals, Zijin has, against all expectations, postponed the hearing of its case scheduled for July, sending it back to next September. In reality, Zijin is losing momentum, not knowing how to get rid of the heavy charges attributed to him in the last report of the IGF (General Inspectorate of Finances). Back on this epilogue with Mining News Magazine.
In a press release, a copy of which was sent to Mining News Magazine, AVZ Minerals Limited referred to developments in the ICC action brought against its subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd by Jin Cheng Mining Company (Jin Cheng), a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (Zijin), concerning a 15% stake that Jin Cheng would have acquired from La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière (Cominière) in Dathcom Mining SA (Dathcom).
As noted in the company's April 17, 2023 announcement, the matter of the jurisdictional challenge of the arbitral tribunal hearing was scheduled to be heard in July 2023 after being postponed from its original date in April 2023.
Unfortunately, Jin Cheng (Zijin) argued that they need to postpone the hearing dates again, mainly because they require more time to respond to the allegations raised in the IGF report dated 30 November 2022 ("Conclusions de l'Inspection générale des finances de la RDC contre Cominière et Dathomir" dated December 6, 2022) which was referred to in the company's submission to the CPII, dated May 5, 2023. The
arbitrator sole determined that a short extension was appropriate, strictly limited to addressing issues raised in the IGF report, and that the parties should discuss and agree to a “narrow” procedural timeline bearing in mind that a hearing should be held in September and at the latest at the beginning of October.
Australian company AVZ Minerals is surprised and disappointed by plaintiff Jin Cheng's (Zijin) continued delaying tactics, but remains confident that her court challenge will be successful, confirming that Jin Cheng has no right to bring the ICC arbitration proceedings against AVZ because it is not a shareholder of Dathcom.
It was through an announcement authorized for publication by the board of directors of AVZ Minerals Limited that the Australian company informed the public on June 21, 2023.
Moreover, considering that AVZ Minerals has breached the joint venture agreements (Dathcom JVA), COMINIERE and ZIJIN have seized the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) to claim damages, provisionally estimated at 850 million USD for Jin Cheng (ZIJIN) and 566 million USD for Cominière, for a total of 1,416,000,000 USD, on a value of the Manono lithium project which they estimated at 5.66 billion USD.
The two groups are asking the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC) for an order declaring the termination of the Dathcom joint venture.
How and by what magic can Cominière include the Chinese group ZIJIN in the Dathcom joint venture, if the sale of 15% of Cominière has not yet been validated, since the case is still in court? And if Zijin is in Dathcom to claim damages jointly with Cominière, why then are the two looking to saw off the board they're sitting on or kill their common golden-egg hen?
The Chinese group ZIJIN, which had paid a sum of 33 million USD for the 15% in the illegal purchase, is now asking for 850 million USD for the same shares, so the Chinese group should make profits of more or less 817 million USD with this transaction?
Kiki Kitenge and Kongopress wonders: Isn't this a kind of plunder to the Congolese people.
“It appears at first sight that the amount of the damages claims is based on the fact that Jin Cheng holds a 15% stake and COMI-NIERE a 10% equity stake in DATHCOM, which suggests that the claimants value the entire ownership of DATHCOM Manono project, at 5.66 billion USD,” reads a press release from the AVZ Minerals group.

At least the IGF report getting some more publicity in DRC

Last edited:

Dazmac66

Regular
"by what magic can Cominière include the Chinese group ZIJIN in the Dathcom joint venture"
Makes me laugh every time I read this line. Would make an impactful opening statement for DLA Piper at the ICC. Just ask the question and hand the floor over.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom