AVZ Discussion 2022

rocco

As long as it has triple anchovies!!!!!
If it's a good announcement, anything is on!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I once mowed a mates lawn….

Took years for him to talk to me again.
It’s understandable though - You weren’t meant to shag his missus in between mowing the front and back lawn..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Maybe people should try and fight against the fake bullshit👍
1BBBC5F7-915A-4058-8621-F17707D1F563.jpeg

715A0BCB-8CC4-40B6-AAC1-A16DC905F925.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Former AVZ chairman slams ‘racist’ shareholders, plots new Manono deal​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator

So let’s get this straight.

There are people on HC and Twitter (and here) who have called out corrupt actors in the political and administrative sphere of influence of the Manono Mining License. Those people are racist.

Klaus and his miserable and morally bankrupt progeny think so little of the DRC that they are willing to fully embrace a system known to be corrupt; a system known to betray the people of the DRC; a system known to undermine the future of millions of people living below the poverty line; a system that preferences an autocratic and malicious regime that perpetuates the cycle of need and corruption in the DRC. All this for personal gain.

So tell us again Dear Klaus - who’s the racists here?

It’s you, Kunt.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It’s understandable though - You weren’t meant to shag his missus in between mowing the front and back lawn..
I'm guessing "mowing a mates lawn" or "cutting someone's lunch" may just be metaphors for the same thing

Not that I've ever done either....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Id actually like to know WHAT IN FUCK management where doing for all their bonuses and $350k a year pay cheques. Because it wasn’t
- Lobbying government
- meeting with stakeholders
- creating positive dialogue with relevant government departments
- creating dialogue with relevant aus government officials.

It actually looks like they took their pay checks and spent their days investing our money in their mates companies so that when they fucked this up. They had a golden parachute. Why are we being blanked by all government officials. Oth Australian and DRC. And don’t bullshit me with this “oh they are corrupt pinapple eating idiots”. It’s because our management are a pack of fucking lazy pricks with 0 geopolitical talent.
Ok enough with the subtle talk, tell us what you really think

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Flexi

Regular
Don't know what to make of this...... I am not superstitious
But this popped up as I logged on to Facebook........

1688986152463.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

So after tomorrow’s event Zijin will stop looking over the fence with envy, and might get on with some drilling of its own

@JAG

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Dijon101

Regular
The more noise and FUD there is the more confident I am.

Buy when the river runs red so to speak

The top end of town don't shout how great lithium is before they buy it, they short it and feed us as much bs and negativity there is before they buy more. Oldest play in the book.

No reason for Tommy twat to run that article in the AFR other than to feed the public more bs.

The closer we get to a resolution, the more bs they will feed us. I won't tell people to stay positive, but I will repeat, don't believe anything until it's in an official announcement from AVZ.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Not sure if its new or discussed before, or maybe i missed it altogether , but when I goto CAMI's site I dont see anything under 13359.

Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 9.06.11 PM.png

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
E373BF6C-20CE-42CC-9365-F5B592C6458B.jpeg

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
Not sure if its new or discussed before, or maybe i missed it altogether , but when I goto CAMI's site I dont see anything under 13359.

View attachment 39616
I don't see anything under anything.
Seems broken at my end.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

View attachment 39616
Celestine has nationalised every tenement in the DRC, and appointed himself CEO of everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 39616
Cadastre is down, if you key in any lease, it comes up with nothing, maybe Klaus blew the building up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Celestine has nationalised every tenement in the DRC, and appointed himself CEO of everything
Celestine for President!!

• Haha
  • Thinking

Rediah

Regular
Cadastre is down, if you key in any lease, it comes up with nothing, maybe Klaus blew the building up.
Thank you for checking, I thought with all that code words, hype, and winks, some news is imminent so went to check their website.

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Thank you for checking, I thought with all that code words, hype, and winks, some news is imminent so went to check their website.
Ok don't believe anything other than your bank account.

I hope you understand by now, the only thing the AFR is good for is to wipe your arse with, Tommy made sure of that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Chase

Regular
Id actually like to know WHAT IN FUCK management where doing for all their bonuses and $350k a year pay cheques. Because it wasn’t
- Lobbying government
- meeting with stakeholders
- creating positive dialogue with relevant government departments
- creating dialogue with relevant aus government officials.

It actually looks like they took their pay checks and spent their days investing our money in their mates companies so that when they fucked this up. They had a golden parachute. Why are we being blanked by all government officials. Oth Australian and DRC. And don’t bullshit me with this “oh they are corrupt pinapple eating idiots”. It’s because our management are a pack of fucking lazy pricks with 0 geopolitical talent.
Mate your showing your true colours

• Thinking
Top Bottom