AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, Just saw this on Twitter, something i missed last night for some reason :unsure:

Apologies if already Posted, It's been a long Day :(

Tbo, Twitter does my Head in most of the Time :rolleyes:

1688560490423.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
1688560882985.png

1688560951720.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
DRC appointed 5 law firms to advise…..

Hmmm this is a dead set give away for guilt… otherwise why 5?????

If on the smallest chance the IGF is following this forum can you please investigate the following:

- why the need for DRC gov to appoint 5 different law firms if they followed their laws and followed their own mining code?

- which minister/ministers approved 5 different law firms to be appointed when 1 should suffice?

- also please investigate where the money is coming from that will ultimately pay for these 5 different law firms?

- please confirm that this an abuse of DRC state money given the above?

- above all else however why hasn’t the DRC state acted on the findings of the IGF report re: cominiere and MOP?

It would be great if DRC media got a hold of this and asked the DRC state the above questions publicly on live TV….

The innocent people of Manono and the DRC deserve better than this constant corruption
Part of the reason may be to have them on retainer at the minimum. This stops anyone else coming along and using them for in country business and research into the case as it would then be a conflict of interest. If you ask me, it's a 3D chess move if you've got "unlimited" funds.

Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
I wonder what the World Bank thinks about the DRC employing 5 law firms to defend itself against a company complaining that the DRC disregards its own laws so it can feed its corrupt elite, while the World Bank just financially supported the progress of several projects in the DRC, in the education, infrastructure, environment and health sectors.

One could actually say that the World Bank is financing the DRC court case against AVZ.....

Just think who the main contributors are of the World Bank...

Yep you got it, the Western world and not the DRC, or China.

View attachment 39306
Dead right mate this whole fuckup in the drc government is not just the corruption the its the moneygoround every piece of shit takes thier skim as it goes around. The more times it goes around the better. Mmm reminds me of um um oh lawyers type shit.

Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
Part of the reason may be to have them on retainer at the minimum. This stops anyone else coming along and using them for in country business and research into the case as it would then be a conflict of interest. If you ask me, it's a 3D chess move if you've got "unlimited" funds.
And a cunning plan.

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1688561324927.png

1688561357109.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey cunts your not a man until you’ve had a man 👧 👙 Thailand is great..

Ohh & Fuck off bags get in line… 😉

Ohh same old me just name change btw.

GLTAH 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
1688561716188.png

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20

GLTAH 👍
I was hoping you would have gone with @Cashish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
I was hoping you would have gone with @Cashish 😂
I’m hoping to get my cashish back actually..

It Means I wouldn’t have to work very hard for a lot longer…

Ahh well, keep pushing on and stay positive 👍 seems to be working for me so far, hope it rubs off on all of you 👍

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The 5 law firms being hired is probably just another classic DRC case of everyone getting their piece of the pie. Everyones cousin is probably a lawyer.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Flight996

Regular
And a cunning plan.
Yup, and they can have fifty lawyers on board if they choose, but fifty times zero is still zero...

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
Problem is …all these fat/entitled bastard will want to be up the front end of the plane…this thing may never get off the ground …court case that is 🤓😛
1688596723948.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
The 5 law firms being hired is probably just another classic DRC case of everyone getting their piece of the pie. Everyones cousin is probably a lawyer.
Intimidation factor.

Works in a local kangaroo court, possibly not so much in an international court. (well here's hoping so any way)

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
To top off my excellent day the fathers in law's car parked on the street during a short visit has just been fucked over by a council owned gum tree dropping a branch on its roof

My dementia suffering mum's new solar hotwater system has stopped talking to the electric booster because the new Intellihub meter installed by Origin has fucked it up so she can't have a shower and no-one (Solahart, SAPN, Origin or Intellihub) wants to take reponsibility and I've been on hold for close to an hour and now the calls been disconnected

DRC better get their shit together soon or I'm going postal!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Hang in there mate,
Just think how much more damage you can do going postal with all that AVZ $$$$

• Haha
  • Love

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Surely they know how weak the DRC case is? or are we being too bullish as we're biased? don't think so.

Also, hope we get bought out soon as reading all the DRC propaganda is making my fucking sick

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

GLTAH 👍

I was thinking you could change your profile to TrashCity (now TrashKing) but you know me…. I didn’t want to be rude 😉

It’s a sad thing going from pushing buttons on the pokies to having to push a lawn mower but I’m just happy you’re out of the asylum 👍

By the way, can you pass on the number of that asylum, asking for @Xerof

Seriously fella’s, I hope you are hanging in there…. Staying focused on the facts and listening to old classic songs is what keeps me going

Top Bottom