Reactions: 17 users

marksmann007

Regular
Tight arse bastards.
Tell them to go to hell!
Looks like an anchor.
$12😎

Reactions: 9 users
It would be nice to stop thinking about takeover’s (already explained before why)

Zijin must be getting really desperate, and as usual trying to pull one of their under the table scams and probably involving brown paper bags…. Supposedly now teaming up with short sellers

Surely in an arbitration court this kind of behaviour can be proved

And remember, I know I’ve said this before, but sticking to the facts is always the best way to deal with them

AVZ Minerals spent 6 years & millions of dollars developing the Manono Project, only to have the project, ML & ownership delayed by the illegal actions of Cominiere, Chinese company Zijin and Simon Cong (Read the IGF report)

For 6 years in the DRC AVZ Minerals carried out Soil Sampling; Field Mapping; Consulting; Drilling; Metallurgical Testing; FEED Study; Securing a lease on an Industrial Site for logistics including road haulage, rail & port services & infrastructure rehab to the road from Manono

AVZ produced a 160-page Definitive Feasibility Study; Received DFS Technical Approval; Had a SEZ Agreement; Tendered for Mining Infrastructure and followed the DRC Mining Code. AVZ satisfied all required approvals - Environmental Approval; Financial Capability (through Raising Capital, Negotiating Funding with Pan African DFI’s, Arranging funding and Offtake Agreements with CATH, Obtaining Several Offtake Agreements for both Lithium and Tin) Favourable Cadastral Opinion & Favourable Technical Opinion of the DFS for the Manono project. The Ministerial Decree to award the ML was granted last April then taken away

AVZ Minerals also produced an 85-page Sustainability Report committed to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Socio - economic benefits, Preserving environmental values, Providing a transparent and ethical supply chain, Ending poverty, Improving health and education, Economic growth and employment, Minimising greenhouse gas emissions, Preserving biodiversity, Restoring the Mpiana Mwanga Power Plant and Supplying energy and contributing to the local communities. AVZ's Environmental Study and Impact Assessment Reports included 7 ESIA's and Groundwater Management.

Now, following the DRC taking away AVZ's ownership and delaying the Mining License, AVZ has been forced to take the DRC to International Centre For Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

TDITD

Top 20
Those prices they are suggesting are just a fucking insult
Insulting. If I was literally sinking financially I wouldn't sell to those cunts for such an insulting price.
$12 infact no fuck it $15 for such a ridiculous lowball

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

ptlas

Regular
So going to Thailand huh ?????

Well you know what they say.

Thai girls are like a box of chocolates....

You never know which one has nuts.
Fuck me
You guys must be bored today.

Buying shares for pennies:

1. Get em cheap before takeover.

2. Sow doubt in holders minds in order to reduce TO price.

Either way it displays a lack of confidence in their other tactics and an admittance that they need to cough up.

Much has been made around TO price. $10-15, AUD or USD
I have always been serious about this based on our known resources and lithium price. Perhaps I've been a little conservative.

Whilst I realise a compromise will probably need to be made, 39c, 78c or previous high or $2 have no logic to me.

This resource is huge, high grade and at surface.
It will also only get larger with more drilling.

Either they steal it for 10c or they pay multiple dollars.
There is no middle ground

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users
Another thought is they are buying as many off market to actively minimise the cost of a takeover. Takeover at $2 hurts less when you own 10% of the shares already.
Correct

Reactions: 11 users
I know there’s been rumours about takeover offers or negotiations, my own personal opinion on this is that they would be more like threats than offers…. Eg We’ll give you this if you take it now

When you step back from all the bullshit you’re perspective changes. There’s too many factors involved in a takeover for my mind including ownership and the license

DRC govt and Chinese still trying to screw us and getting desperate. Some here (like me) happy to keep putting information out there but it would be better if more got involved in researching and backing the company 👊💥 💰

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Fuck me
You guys must be bored today.

Buying shares for pennies:

1. Get em cheap before takeover.

2. Sow doubt in holders minds in order to reduce TO price.

Either way it displays a lack of confidence in their other tactics and an admittance that they need to cough up.

Much has been made around TO price. $10-15, AUD or USD
I have always been serious about this based on our known resources and lithium price. Perhaps I've been a little conservative.

Whilst I realise a compromise will probably need to be made, 39c, 78c or previous high or $2 have no logic to me.

This resource is huge, high grade and at surface.
It will also only get larger with more drilling.

Either they steal it for 10c or they pay multiple dollars.
There is no middle ground
Zijin have made it clear what they value Manono at. 1.81 per AVZ share. Anyone that receives an offer from Zijin below this amount should send them a copy of their own damages claim.

20230614_161254.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Flexi

Regular
That US5.66 billion is priced before the latest drill results were released. i would be expecting a much higher valuation now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

whales

Regular
Who could they buy 150 million shares from to make any difference

Huayou? Lithium Plus?
Yibin - CATH combined own 7%

I think @obe wan said a while back someone was buying through HSBC Custody

Whatever…. Once that sleaze bag Chinese shit bag company loses their ICC case those shares will be worth multiples of what they would offer now
I was told by Commsec that cannot do an off market transfer while the company is in suspension ?
Any thoughts on this thanks

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
I was told by Commsec that cannot do an off market transfer while the company is in suspension ?
If you have your shares in a chess account (you have a HIN), then you can not trade during suspension.
If you have a SRN however, you can.

Reactions: 10 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Here is the full translation of the above article.

le 03/07/2023 à 11h40, par Africa Business+

The arbitration was launched on June 8 by two subsidiaries of the Australian company AVZ Minerals and its joint venture in the DRC Dathcom Mining before the International Center for Dispute Settlement (ICSID) of the World Bank. AVZ accuses the DRC of not having respected the obligations arising from the mining code in its regard, in particular by refusing so far to grant it the exploitation permit for the Manono lithium project, located in the province of Tanganyika. AVZ, which has controlled the scope since 2016, is represented in this case by the Paris and Madrid offices of DLA Piper, in particular the partners Michael Ostrove, co-director of the firm's arbitration group, T. Alexander Brabant, member of its Africa board.

DR Congo, for its part, has appointed five law firms to advise it in this procedure concerning Manono, a project considered to be one of the largest deposits of hard rock lithium in the world, with 400 million tonnes of lithium ore. a grade of 1.65% Li2O.

Among them, the Cabinet Rachida Dati of the former French Minister of Justice (2007-2009), former MEP, and current mayor of the 7th arrondissement of Paris, since 2008. Another firm based in France, Oplus, co-founded by Olivier Pardo is also counsel for the DRC against AVZ. A former magistrate, Olivier Pardo has been a lawyer in several widely publicized cases, for example defending Equatorial Guinea in the case of “ill-gotten gains”; Ziad Takkiedine on the Karachi attacks; or more recently the polemicist and candidate for the French presidential election of 2022, Eric Zemmour.

Cabinet Rachida Dati and Oplus had advised the Congolese State in an arbitration initiated against two companies of Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler in 2021 concerning oil permits that the DRC intended to recover. The blocks were returned to the state as part of a deal struck last year with Dan Gertler, which also ended litigation against the businessman.

In addition to these firms, the Congolese State has also appointed firms based in Kinshasa to represent it, namely Adombe & Associés, Mulenda and BND Lawyers & Associates.

In parallel with this arbitration at Cirdi, several other legal or arbitration proceedings have been launched concerning the Manono lithium project, involving its co-shareholders - AVZ, the public company Cominière and Dathomir of the Chinese businessman Simon Cong - , but also companies claiming rights to the site, in particular the Chinese group Zijin Mining.

Litigation fund Omni Bridgeway announced at the end of 2022 that it had agreed to finance a class action against AVZ on the part of its shareholders due to the fall in the value of the company's securities. Omni Bridgeway is now inviting interested shareholders to come forward by August 31.

Feedback

Web results​

https://translate.google.com/

DRC appointed 5 law firms to advise…..

Hmmm this is a dead set give away for guilt… otherwise why 5?????

If on the smallest chance the IGF is following this forum can you please investigate the following:

- why the need for DRC gov to appoint 5 different law firms if they followed their laws and followed their own mining code?

- which minister/ministers approved 5 different law firms to be appointed when 1 should suffice?

- also please investigate where the money is coming from that will ultimately pay for these 5 different law firms?

- please confirm that this an abuse of DRC state money given the above?

- above all else however why hasn’t the DRC state acted on the findings of the IGF report re: cominiere and MOP?

It would be great if DRC media got a hold of this and asked the DRC state the above questions publicly on live TV….

The innocent people of Manono and the DRC deserve better than this constant corruption

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
To top off my excellent day the fathers in law's car parked on the street during a short visit has just been fucked over by a council owned gum tree dropping a branch on its roof

My dementia suffering mum's new solar hotwater system has stopped talking to the electric booster because the new Intellihub meter installed by Origin has fucked it up so she can't have a shower and no-one (Solahart, SAPN, Origin or Intellihub) wants to take reponsibility and I've been on hold for close to an hour and now the calls been disconnected

DRC better get their shit together soon or I'm going postal!!!! :ROFLMAO:

hello-it-have-you-tried.gif

I think we are a ways short of $12 lol

View attachment 39297

Speaking of shorters did anyone ever figure out if those pieces of shit are still paying fees or interest while in suspension? If so...

1688546491186.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

hedrox

Regular
You can ring the IGF....
VIGUiR6qVQJ.png

+243 853 883 045

or email

presse@igf.gouv.cd

Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
If you have your shares in a chess account (you have a HIN), then you can not trade during suspension.
If you have a SRN however, you can.
Probably diff situation, but I did an off market transfer pre 30 June (my own tax planning) from my wife's name to our trust.

Of course you can't by shares in suspension. Anyone who says you can is lying.

THE SHARES ARE SUSPENDED.

Onthefm

Regular
It would be nice to stop thinking about takeover’s (already explained before why)

Zijin must be getting really desperate, and as usual trying to pull one of their under the table scams and probably involving brown paper bags…. Supposedly now teaming up with short sellers

Surely in an arbitration court this kind of behaviour can be proved

And remember, I know I’ve said this before, but sticking to the facts is always the best way to deal with them

AVZ Minerals spent 6 years & millions of dollars developing the Manono Project, only to have the project, ML & ownership delayed by the illegal actions of Cominiere, Chinese company Zijin and Simon Cong (Read the IGF report)

For 6 years in the DRC AVZ Minerals carried out Soil Sampling; Field Mapping; Consulting; Drilling; Metallurgical Testing; FEED Study; Securing a lease on an Industrial Site for logistics including road haulage, rail & port services & infrastructure rehab to the road from Manono

AVZ produced a 160-page Definitive Feasibility Study; Received DFS Technical Approval; Had a SEZ Agreement; Tendered for Mining Infrastructure and followed the DRC Mining Code. AVZ satisfied all required approvals - Environmental Approval; Financial Capability (through Raising Capital, Negotiating Funding with Pan African DFI’s, Arranging funding and Offtake Agreements with CATH, Obtaining Several Offtake Agreements for both Lithium and Tin) Favourable Cadastral Opinion & Favourable Technical Opinion of the DFS for the Manono project. The Ministerial Decree to award the ML was granted last April then taken away

AVZ Minerals also produced an 85-page Sustainability Report committed to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Socio - economic benefits, Preserving environmental values, Providing a transparent and ethical supply chain, Ending poverty, Improving health and education, Economic growth and employment, Minimising greenhouse gas emissions, Preserving biodiversity, Restoring the Mpiana Mwanga Power Plant and Supplying energy and contributing to the local communities. AVZ's Environmental Study and Impact Assessment Reports included 7 ESIA's and Groundwater Management.

Now, following the DRC taking away AVZ's ownership and delaying the Mining License, AVZ has been forced to take the DRC to International Centre For Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
That about sums it up great post cheers

cruiser51

Top 20
DRC appointed 5 law firms to advise…..

Hmmm this is a dead set give away for guilt… otherwise why 5?????

If on the smallest chance the IGF is following this forum can you please investigate the following:

- why the need for DRC gov to appoint 5 different law firms if they followed their laws and followed their own mining code?

- which minister/ministers approved 5 different law firms to be appointed when 1 should suffice?

- also please investigate where the money is coming from that will ultimately pay for these 5 different law firms?

- please confirm that this an abuse of DRC state money given the above?

- above all else however why hasn’t the DRC state acted on the findings of the IGF report re: cominiere and MOP?

It would be great if DRC media got a hold of this and asked the DRC state the above questions publicly on live TV….

The innocent people of Manono and the DRC deserve better than this constant corruption
I wonder what the World Bank thinks about the DRC employing 5 law firms to defend itself against a company complaining that the DRC disregards its own laws so it can feed its corrupt elite, while the World Bank just financially supported the progress of several projects in the DRC, in the education, infrastructure, environment and health sectors.

One could actually say that the World Bank is financing the DRC court case against AVZ.....

Just think who the main contributors are of the World Bank...

Yep you got it, the Western world and not the DRC, or China.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 6.56.37 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
To top off my excellent day the fathers in law's car parked on the street during a short visit has just been fucked over by a council owned gum tree dropping a branch on its roof

My dementia suffering mum's new solar hotwater system has stopped talking to the electric booster because the new Intellihub meter installed by Origin has fucked it up so she can't have a shower and no-one (Solahart, SAPN, Origin or Intellihub) wants to take reponsibility and I've been on hold for close to an hour and now the calls been disconnected

DRC better get their shit together soon or I'm going postal!!!! :ROFLMAO:
DM sent

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom