Top 20
They can have mine for $12 USD.
Where do I sign? :unsure:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Would be a strange way to go about it given that would just allow FIRB to block it again. I presumed that was the reason this hadn't already happened.
Another thought is they are buying as many off market to actively minimise the cost of a takeover. Takeover at $2 hurts less when you own 10% of the shares already.

"Takeover at $2 hurts less when you own 10% of the shares already."

You missed a "1" in there somewhere....$12....$12....$12

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Who could they buy 150 million shares from to make any difference

Huayou? Lithium Plus?
Yibin - CATH combined own 7%

I think @obe wan said a while back someone was buying through HSBC Custody

Whatever…. Once that sleaze bag Chinese shit bag company loses their ICC case those shares will be worth multiples of what they would offer now

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Who could they buy millions of shares from to make any difference

Huayou? Lithium Plus?
Yibin - CATH combined own 7%

I think @obe wan said a while back someone was buying through HSBC Custody
Nigel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dijon101

Regular
So going to Thailand huh ?????

Well you know what they say.

Thai girls are like a box of chocolates....

You never know which one has nuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
To top off my excellent day the fathers in law's car parked on the street during a short visit has just been fucked over by a council owned gum tree dropping a branch on its roof

My dementia suffering mum's new solar hotwater system has stopped talking to the electric booster because the new Intellihub meter installed by Origin has fucked it up so she can't have a shower and no-one (Solahart, SAPN, Origin or Intellihub) wants to take reponsibility and I've been on hold for close to an hour and now the calls been disconnected

DRC better get their shit together soon or I'm going postal!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

bloke383

Regular
Would love to know the offered price . If it's not an attractive price to tempt the shareholders contacted , they're wasting their time . But this will also backfire on them when this bullshit underhanded tactic fails , as it would set a floor price for when we start trading again .

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Just replying to @Xerof and @TheCount

IMG_5098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Would love to know the offered price . If it's not an attractive price to tempt the shareholders contacted , they're wasting their time . But this will also backfire on them when this bullshit underhanded tactic fails , as it would set a floor price for when we start trading again .
It's a very interesting development

I also would like to know what they're offering

It clearly won't be enough to make me sell but certainly intrigued

They can't buy too much of an interest directly in AVZ because it would be blocked by FIRB but there's something interesting in the strategy and I'd like to know what the sneaky arseholes are up to

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Would be a strange way to go about it given that would just allow FIRB to block it again. I presumed that was the reason this hadn't already happened.
Another thought is they are buying as many off market to actively minimise the cost of a takeover. Takeover at $2 hurts less when you own 10% of the shares already.
$12

US$12

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

geo_au

Regular
Nothing short of $15 and I'm not joking when one considers future dividends.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
I think we are a ways short of $12 lol

1688538954208.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
More blowing smoke up arses - there is NO WAY they'll get 75% of the votes even if they were able to get to an EGM.

What would their motion be? We vote that AVZ should relinquish all rights to Manono????? We want the whole BOD to resign. We want to move the registered office to Chyna.....

FFS - More bullshit, more stalling, more interference. Don't give it any thought..

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom