Regular
1688518260543.png

Lets get the show on the road.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Rediah

Regular
The DRC are being taken to court, they're caught up in illegal activities.
Of course they're going to hire lawyers.
Exactly.

Harvey Weinstein arrested and taken to court, he hired the best and expensive lawyers he could. But the judge wasnt like, "Mr Eeinstein since you got the best and most number of lawyers (six lawyers including a retired judge and a former Fox News analyst) to represent you so we might as well skip this trial and let you off, please sign here and here and there is a super yacht full of 16 years old, sail away at your convenience".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TDITD

Top 20
View attachment 39277
Lets get the show on the road.
Could be a bit of a shitshow with the 5 firms and god knows how many egos at these firms all clashing on a strategy to muddy the waters on AVZs obvious position of strength (being on the right side of the law).

Too many cooks spoil the broth

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Misfits

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Could be a bit of a shitshow with the 5 firms and god knows how many egos at these firms all clashing on a strategy to muddy the waters on AVZs obvious position of strength (being on the right side of the law).

Too many cooks spoil the broth
Largely DRC lawyers too, it'll be a sad realisation when they can't pay off the judge with strippers, coke and Brown paper bags.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Exactly.

Harvey Weinstein arrested and taken to court, he hired the best and expensive lawyers he could. But the judge wasnt like, "Mr Eeinstein since you got the best and most number of lawyers (six lawyers including a retired judge and a former Fox News analyst) to represent you so we might as well skip this trial and let you off, please sign here and here and there is a super yacht full of 16 years old, sail away at your convenience".
Weinstein's error was not taking pictures of former gringo presidents and members of the royal family offending with him

Jeffrey Epstein's once-secret sex offender plea deal must stand, prosecutors say

A once-secret plea deal reached a decade ago with wealthy convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein must stand, despite objections from many of his victims who were teenagers at the time, federal prosecutors said in a new court filing.

Prosecutors said a violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act does not allow for the agreement to be voided. Some of the victims claim the deal, known as a non-prosecution agreement or NPA, should be thrown out at least partially because they were not consulted as required under that law.

"The past cannot be undone; the government committed itself to the NPA, and the parties have not disputed that Epstein complied with its provisions," prosecutors said.

images.jpeg.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
The DRC are being taken to court, they're caught up in illegal activities.
Of course they're going to hire lawyers.

Who knows their intentions, but on it's own it doesnt signal anything.
What it does signal is your trip to Thailand is on hold . I heard the same fairytale about July being the month . Somebody out there is getting their jollies yanking our chain . At least it gets Foxy excited .

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
What it does signal is your trip to Thailand is on hold . I heard the same fairytale about July being the month . Somebody out there is getting their jollies yanking our chain . At least it gets Foxy excited .
Never said July. Havent heard July.

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20

Rediah

Regular
Largely DRC lawyers too, it'll be a sad realisation when they can't pay off the judge with strippers, coke and Brown paper bags.

True, and it MUST be a totally new experience for them as these rich and powerful are so used to buying/paying the Judges for favourable decisions instead of hiring lawyers.

This time, they didnt know what to do so they hired multiple law firms thinking might as well make it a circus. Throw in some fainting act, let one law firm to provide CPR others to get the ambulance on standby to wheel them out of the court, other team ready with the plane, and back to sweet sweat home DRC, bada bing bada boom..

• Haha

Scoota30

Regular
Now that I'm feeling the end game approaching, and pondering celebration, an idea is formulating in my head.
And that is a meetup/celebration week in Phuket, Thailand.

I know a few of you bastards are already veterans of this paradise. It looks amazing!

Okokok it's a bit soon, a bit soon, but think about it everyone. It could be amazing. :)
We've spent 2 years+ getting f*cked by the DRC Gov and now if we get a win you want to celebrate by getting f*cked in Thailand? 😂 Not my first/favourite choice of overseas destinations personally.
Make it exciting, I'm sure a lot of the Motley crew in here would love to feel like 21 again sailing Croatia 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire

9cardomaha

Regular
Takes a very long time to get a court appearance 9cardomaha. Potentially a T/O is our best option
ICSID usually ends in settlement, but yeah no sugarcoating the fact that it will probably be a 1.5+year ordeal (just looking at First Quantum). Get the T/O and make our way to Thailand.

Ladyboys are on me if we make it that far.

Now hear me out on the ladyboys, for those who are married or in relationships, we are just hanging with the 'boys'.

I'm still down for real babes though, but putting the option out there for all. #NoJudgement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

JAG

Top 20
ICSID usually ends in settlement, but yeah no sugarcoating the fact that it will probably be a 1.5+year ordeal (just looking at First Quantum). Get the T/O and make our way to Thailand.

Now hear me out on the ladyboys, for those who are married or in relationships, we are just hanging with the 'boys'.

I'm still down for real babes though, but putting the option out there for all. #NoJudgement
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
So it's ladyboys in Thailand or grab a granny in Tuscany?

You people! 🤦‍♂️

Wino and I are still hiring a yacht in Cinque Terre for anyone who hasn't gone completely off the deep end. Sail it to Croatia too why not!

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
We've spent 2 years+ getting f*cked by the DRC Gov and now if we get a win you want to celebrate by getting f*cked in Thailand? 😂 Not my first/favourite choice of overseas destinations personally.
Make it exciting, I'm sure a lot of the Motley crew in here would love to feel like 21 again sailing Croatia 🤣

Lol, why does everyone immediatey think a Thailand trip is a sleazefest?
It's reported HIV is rampant in the red light district, yeah, no fucking thanks.

Thailand is a freaking paradise!
I'm sure a walk down some particular streets is part of the whole experience. See a crazy show, sure.
But..
Endless pristine beaches, incredible food, the land of smiles!
And you can tour like a king for half the price.
Plenty of less touristy spots.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
So it's ladyboys in Thailand or grab a granny in Tuscany?

You people! 🤦‍♂️

Wino and I are still hiring a yacht in Cinque Terre for anyone who hasn't gone completely off the deep end. Sail it to Croatia too why not!
Sounds mint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular
Reach out to Jens on the bird….maybe he still has his mate with the Superyacht in Phuket lined up for the party that was going to happen 3 years ago?

There is an AVZ friendly SuperYacht cruising Fiji currently.. Absolutely stunning islands here.

But I know you debaucherous bastards would rather be diving between the legs of a 20 year old Thai girl than into the pristine reefs over here wouldn‘t you 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Reactions: 6 users

TheCount

Regular

I'll bring the penicillin, and organise the travel insurance...
TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Lol, why does everyone immediatey think a Thailand trip is a sleazefest?
It's reported HIV is rampant in the red light district, yeah, no fucking thanks.

Thailand is a freaking paradise!
I'm sure a walk down some particular streets is part of the whole experience. See a crazy show, sure.
But..
Endless pristine beaches, incredible food, the land of smiles!
And you can tour like a king for half the price.
Plenty of less touristy spots.
Apparently these days there is a tablet you can take to prevent HIV...

• Haha
Top Bottom