AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
At the China-Africa Expo: Paluku unfolds the economic opportunities of the DRC

The Congolese Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku Kahongya spoke on Friday June 30, 2023 at the conference organized on the sidelines of the exhibition. He unfolded the economic opportunities that abound in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The Kinshasa government delegate invited Chinese companies to strengthen their presence in the country of Lumumba, which needs, he demonstrated, their expertise in the industrial sector with the training of a qualified local workforce, but also capital and infrastructure.

Advocating the strengthening of cooperation between China and the DRC, the former governor of North Kivu pleaded for the construction of a strong economic empire with China by involving the development of special economic zones.

Before the Chinese authorities and business leaders interested in the development of Africa, he maintained that thanks to this cooperation, the DRC will be able to locally transform its natural resources in order to create wealth and jobs. :ROFLMAO:

*Yeah, For them it will - That's why it's called a "Win-Win" Wealth & Jobs - When will you 🤡 wake up to that ffs !!!:rolleyes:

Julien Paluku called on China to join the major pan-African project to install a first manufacturing plant for batteries and electric vehicles in the province of Haut-Katanga, because, according to him, the DRC has strategic minerals to ensure the global energy transition.

On this day when we celebrate the 63ᵉ anniversary of the political independence of our country, we wanted to advocate our economic independence.

And on the second day of these meetings, we talked about the economic opportunities of the DRC by presenting the country as a giant in the middle of Africa, with 100 million inhabitants and consumers.

All these opportunities are described in the Industrialization Master Plan (PDI) namely the roads, railways, ports and also the special economic zones which constitute the main components of the industrialization of our country, declared the Minister of Industry following his speech.

In addition to the educational presentation by Minister Paluku, several speeches by Chinese officials and economic operators as well as African ministers were enriching.

This second day was devoted to several panels including the one on the promotion and deepening of economic and trade cooperation between Hunan and Africa.

A strong delegation from the DRC participates in this work as guest of honor at the Exhibition.

A vast stand of more than 300 square meters was made available to the country of Tshisekedi for the exhibition of its products and services.

Many Congolese economic operators have made the trip to Changsha to present their products and hope to capture markets.

mediacongo

Don't Shoot the Messenger 🙏

Who invites the 👿 over to the DRC for 🍽️

Paluku that's who :rolleyes:

Just Food for thought 🥢

Frank 😇

*Well, well, well, What have we here Julien + CATL + Plant + DRC + Batteries + Developed :eek:

*Talk about things that make you go Hmm :unsure:

1688301182310.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
*Well, well, well, What have we here Julien + CATL + Plant + DRC + Batteries + Developed :eek:

View attachment 39150

Well, FMD Frank, I just suggested CATL, and Julien is a step ahead😂😂

Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
*Then this from Mines.CD - The Cavalry are coming to Lubumbashi (y)

Well, Maybe they're just thinking about it :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

1688302152642.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 39150

Same place as this @Frank ?
When this happened then died in the ass?
Hope you've been right about Julien :unsure:

🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
Not long to wait then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Who doesn't love a good Junket, Julien does :love:

1688305183020.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

On Catholic Radio Maria this Sunday morning, July 02, 2023, Bishop Vincent Kwanga, Catholic Bishop of Manono, denounced the maneuvers of @cominiereSA & Zijin vs. @AvzMinerals and Dathcom Mining. He said anyone who blocks AVZ, Dathcom is an enemy of the people

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who doesn't love a good Junket, Julien does :love:

View attachment 39158
Oh fuck!

Showin' your age there Frank :p

I excuse myself ....my mother taught home economics at the local high school and passed on the gastronomic delights! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Oh fuck!

Showin' your age there Frank :p

I excuse myself ....my mother taught home economics at the local high school and passed on the gastronomic delights! :ROFLMAO:
What the fuck is sugar free custard? :sick:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
I believe it might be called scrambled eggs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
With the lovely addition of:

rennet
/ˈrɛnɪt/

noun
  1. curdled milk from the stomach of an unweaned calf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Winenut

Go AVZ!
With the lovely addition of:

rennet
/ˈrɛnɪt/

noun
  1. curdled milk from the stomach of an unweaned calf, containing rennin and used in curdling milk for cheese.
No Brie fromage without rennet.....love that shit:p

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love

geo_au

Regular
Just a little confusing with your comment on crapper around midday today stating you understand BOD are making good progress.

I can’t imagine things in the DRC would change that dramatically within 6 hours on a weekend.
Well they are making progress, read into that whatever you wish.

geo_au

Regular
I think you are the most pathetic of all the posters on this forum .
Why? is because I don't like the CCP and their tribe of thugs.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

On Catholic Radio Maria this Sunday morning, July 02, 2023, Bishop Vincent Kwanga, Catholic Bishop of Manono, denounced the maneuvers of @cominiereSA & Zijin vs. @AvzMinerals and Dathcom Mining. He said anyone who blocks AVZ, Dathcom is an enemy of the people

@cominiereSA #RDC listen carefully

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

geo_au

Regular
BUT Geo you bang on WE have the BEST BoD on the ASX plus 2 are in the top 10 highest paid WTF
View attachment 39146

Well we are lucky to have the best BoD and who cares about their salarys when some are earning multi millions.

geo_au

Regular
Well mate atleast you can sleep well knowing the best bod on the asx is also have the best remunerated. And are still on full pay while we fight court cases all over the globe. They Must be sensational lawers as well. Mmm Clever mob of bastards.
You are entitled to be illiterate.

Top Bottom