AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
*Fyi, I see where,

The Central Bank of Congo issues a treasury bond of 100 million USD

The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo has opened a Treasury bond market at the local financial level of nearly 100 million US dollars as a loan, read in the press release from the Ministry of Finance received on Saturday at the ACP.

“The government, through the Ministry of Finance, has opened up 100 million US dollars to the financial market.

To this end, bidders interested in this operation for the benefit of the Public Treasury are requested to present themselves at the headquarters of the Central Bank of Congo (BCC) on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 before 11 a.m. local time”, we read in the statement from the Ministry of Finance received Saturday at the ACP.

According to this press release, any subscription made after the time indicated will be rejected, specifying that this market has a duration of 2 years, with an interest rate of 10% per year.

The redemption date is set for Friday, July 27, 2025.

A Treasury bond is a debt security issued by the State and repayable at maturity.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, it is the government that issues these debt securities through the channel of the Public Treasury.

When an economic operator or an individual buys a Treasury Bond, he lends money to the State and becomes, in a way, its creditor.

100% guaranteed by the government that issues it, the Treasury Bond is one of the safest investments on the money market.

mediacongo

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🤞
Need to start a book on which one of the elites will steal the money. My money is on the green abola. And what poor bastard is going to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
:LOL:

If you make the wrong decision to no longer invest in the DRC, it is a monumental mistake! In business you have to recognize your mistakes, correct and start over or continue! A wise man said: ´´ better a bad deal than a good trial ´´... Do you know?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

obe wan

Regular

If you make the wrong decision to no longer invest in the DRC, it is a monumental mistake! In business you have to recognize your mistakes, correct and start over or continue! A wise man said: ´´ better a bad deal than a good trial ´´... Do you know?

‘In business you have to recognize your mistakes, correct and start over or continue!’ ….. some may say that theres a bit of a backtracking vibe in that statement ; usually it’s more of a AVZ out ,out, out ,AVZ is finished

Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
If you guys are looking for your next 'All in" mining investment

I'm waiting for Brewer to find a ruby deposit. Then I'll be all in again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular

Who wrote this? Tweet deleted so cannot see?

Samus

Top 20
Who wrote this? Tweet deleted so cannot see?
Screenshot_20230626_215252_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230626_215300_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
LOL absolute retards

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
haha fuck what a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
1687820657678.jpeg

1687820764244.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
I think CKK speaks an element of truth amidst his spin, promoting himself as being in the know. DRC Gov must want a deal with AVZ to drop ICSID and ICC cases and DRC probs want the deal done soon - clear air before the election. Sooner is better for us. Who knows what shit we'll get if resolution is beyond the election? Did he have to delete tweet because of the element of truth? IMO. Br Sparrowhawk12

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think CKK speaks an element of truth amidst his spin, promoting himself as being in the know. DRC Gov must want a deal with AVZ to drop ICSID and ICC cases and DRC probs want the deal done soon - clear air before the election. Sooner is better for us. Who knows what shit we'll get if resolution is beyond the election? Did he have to delete tweet because of the element of truth? IMO. Br Sparrowhawk12
Still there

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Everyone seems to be set on a TO and some weirdos are throwing around prices that aren't $12 🤣, but realistically, I can't see the Worlds best BOD entertaining any sort of TO talk unless there's a ML included. They've spent a lot of time and energy so no way they would sell out and lose their lucrative paycheck unless they were getting more than compensated through the $$$ for the shares they own.

I have no idea what the SP is realistically worth in the current market with or without the ML as I'm not smart enough to calculate it, but I do recognise there's always the biggest wave of negativity and criticism right before something interesting gets announced.

So many on here complaining about wishing they'd never bought in and would sell out in a heartbeat, just as the lowballers, trolls and schemers want.
Grow a set, hang on and wait and see how it all plays out. But please stop carrying on like a pork chop because you took a risk and you aren;t happy with the outcome.
"Grow a set, hang on and wait and see how it all plays out. But please stop carrying on like a pork chop because you took a risk and you aren;t happy with the outcome".

I thought it was a good post until the last paragraph......;)

I think NF put it best at the previous AGM.....

" We knew the Chinese would play "funny buggers" ( try and steal ) but we never thought the DRC govt would be complicit "

Going back in the early days, alot of folk on the " other forum " ( including me ), were wishing upon wishing, that Felix would win the 2019 election based on his MANTRA that past and present corruption would be the focus to provide his people with a better life and to improve the DRC reputation within the international community..........and when he won, folks were so relieved cause it made the investment in Manono alot more palatable than having Kabila and the Chinese continue on their merry way , i cant speak for others here, but had Kabila won the 2019 election, my interest in AVZ would have been TRADE ONLY.

Everything turned to be going out great with our INVESTMENT in MANONO, right up to and briefly afterwards when the ML decree was awarded, all of us feeling very positive for the future until........................ AVZ were sabottaged.

Nobody saw that coming, nobody saw the evil that was being perpetuated behind closed doors, not even the AVZ BOD (despite the red flags that were presented to them in 2020/2021 ...:mad::mad::mad: )

In summary, folks knew the risk of doing business in the DRC with the chinese presence in the back ground, just didnt equate the DRC govt for being a SHAM !!

I dont think folks are carrying on like " pork chops ", they have every right to be disillusioned, pissed off, farked off, depressed , its healthy they express in a forum that resonates, cause the ole " stiff upper lip " strategy is potentially very dangerous for ones MENTAL HEALTH.

We are all human here, not farken robots!

robin hood image.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

BEISHA

Top 20
*Fyi, I see where,

The Central Bank of Congo issues a treasury bond of 100 million USD

The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo has opened a Treasury bond market at the local financial level of nearly 100 million US dollars as a loan, read in the press release from the Ministry of Finance received on Saturday at the ACP.

“The government, through the Ministry of Finance, has opened up 100 million US dollars to the financial market.

To this end, bidders interested in this operation for the benefit of the Public Treasury are requested to present themselves at the headquarters of the Central Bank of Congo (BCC) on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 before 11 a.m. local time”, we read in the statement from the Ministry of Finance received Saturday at the ACP.

According to this press release, any subscription made after the time indicated will be rejected, specifying that this market has a duration of 2 years, with an interest rate of 10% per year.

The redemption date is set for Friday, July 27, 2025.

A Treasury bond is a debt security issued by the State and repayable at maturity.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, it is the government that issues these debt securities through the channel of the Public Treasury.

When an economic operator or an individual buys a Treasury Bond, he lends money to the State and becomes, in a way, its creditor.

100% guaranteed by the government that issues it, the Treasury Bond is one of the safest investments on the money market.

mediacongo

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🤞

laughing.gif

If you guys are looking for your next 'All in" mining investment

face palm.gif

• Haha

John25

Regular
Hope everyone makes an effort for our 60th anniversary this Friday
1687831810768.gif

1687831887258.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I recall Sir Les (der geist/peter reed/ et al) 'learned' of the DRC looking for the ICC cases etc to be dropped, to which 100% of respondents told them to fuck off with that request unless there's a cast iron deal signed over either ML or a TO.

The further 'delay' by Z at the first ICC case could tie in with that theory, i.e. lets get a deal cut before September/October, then drop all these cases and everyone comes out smelling of roses, well actually they'll still smell like a Durian.......

Dislike Do Not Want GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
so, over the weekend, Felix tells the Catholic church to stop criticising and calling out the corruption in the DRC, and to pull their collective fucking heads in:

https://lejournaldelafrique.com/en/...the-church-back-in-the-middle-of-the-village/

Attacked by the Catholic Church, which believes that democracy has declined in the Democratic Republic of Congo, President Tshisekedi attacked the bishops, calling on them to exercise restraint.

Felix Tshisekedi describes it as a "dangerous drift". According to the Congolese president, the Catholic Church has taken a wrong turn. And as the presidential election approaches, the role of the religious institution is to appease rather than add fuel to the fire.

However, the Congolese bishops have decided to undermine the Congolese president. The Congolese, said members of the National Episcopal Conference of Congo (CENCO), must “wake up” from their “slumber” to demand credible elections.

But above all, the bishops believe that we are witnessing, in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), "a deplorable setback characterized by the violent repression of opposition demonstrations, the restriction of the freedom of movement of opponents, attempts discriminatory bills, the instrumentalization of justice and arbitrary arrests”.

Something to piss off Felix Tshisekedi. Invited on Sunday to speak during the celebration of the 25 years of episcopal life of the Bishop of Mbujimayi, the president launched into a veritable pamphlet against the Church. "The Congolese State and the Catholic Church have an obligation to collaborate and walk together," he warned. And this is an opportunity for me to sound the alarm apparently to a certain drift observed within the Catholic Church. A drift that I would describe as dangerous, especially in this election year.

And now Jules babe calls on the church to join his crusade from the 'spiritual' perspective:

Jules ALINGETE, we believe that beyond the battle we are waging against financial predation, the fight must also be waged at the spiritual level, given the level of recalcitrants to change.

Seems to me that Jules babe is getting as pissed with Felix as we are.

ps, I think Joel Francis, sitting in the front row on his phone is playing Tetris, which has only just landed in the DRC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom