AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Could well explain the lead time date being 20th.
Can't help feeling the end game of the cunning rat Chinese is more complicated than we're comprehending right now.
Feels like multifaceted assault slowly unfolding.
Hopefully I'm just paranoid.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Can't help feeling the end game of the cunning rat Chinese is more complicated than we're comprehending right now.
Feels like multifaceted assault slowly unfolding.
Hopefully I'm just paranoid.
Yeh with everything that has been going on recently can't blame you. We also could be in a massive rabbit hole due to the amount of information we have been seeing and discussing.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
I think we all need to remember their safety valve on all this is to pull out of the CATH deal. We would find another JV partner in an instant, probably at a more favourable entry price, and Z can go fuck themselves with a minority 15%, one board seat of 6, and no say what-so-ever in how we operate

But I don't think thats where its heading, just the fallback emergency lever to be pulled if required
Exactly Z can well & truly......themselves from a 61 year olds perspective
1652264201885.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
mmmm...... @Remark

I just had a couple of juicy glasses of a classy McLaren Vale red blend

I've got Mexican on the stove with condiments to prepare for basically the "house of the never well"

Bloody PCR tests for the very crook daughter, non threatening hopefully but pain in the arse biopsy for the wife etc etc etc

Both asleep currently on the couch

mmmm.....

Might get them sorted and pour myself a few more.....

Who knows what might happen over on the crapper later!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :oops:
Most of the trolls are coming from the red neck LTR holders, I got an LTR chart all made up, no description, FP has srewed the wave count again, you could have a bit of fun with that, give him / they the impression you are a gun chartist, add a few wines and get creative.

All in the name of KARMA

lol

• Haha
  • Love

Hemicuda

Regular
Most of the trolls are coming from the red neck LTR holders, I got an LTR chart all made up, no description, FP has srewed the wave count again, you could have a bit of fun with that, give him / they the impression you are a gun chartist, add a few wines and get creative.

All in the name of KARMA

lol
Haha love it🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Fuck me Tea Bag is back on HC, those mods just don’t learn…

That’s enough HC for today I think…

• Haha
  • Wow

CashKing

Regular
Fuck me Tea Bag is back on HC, those mods just don’t learn…

That’s enough HC for today I think…
Bitch crazy even liking my post wtf..

3B222009-E4D4-4EB6-84E4-7BE9290B3D4C.png

• Wow
  • Haha

CHB

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I have just realised we have a few LTR critters on this site.............going to acquaint myself.

lol

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
I have just realised we have a few LTR critters on this site.............going to acquaint myself.

lol
Wouldn't bother B, same rules apply for them. This place is supposed to be better. You'll get the arse as sure as they will coming here. Leave it on the Crapper.

Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
You'd think HC would need a pretty strong legal team to defend itself against the shit storm that will inevitably rain down on them in the fallout of this.

Someone mentioned a conspiracy theory about HC being owned by a large Chinese state owned organisation? Seems to be more realistic the more crap I see posted on the Crapper.

Or am I just paranoid?🤷‍♂️ 🤭

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Wouldn't bother B, same rules apply for them. This place is supposed to be better. You'll get the arse as sure as they will coming here. Leave it on the Crapper.
I am very polite when i want to be, but your wish is my command

genie in a bottle.gif

lol

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
You'd think HC would need a pretty strong legal team to defend itself against the shit storm that will inevitably rain down on them in the fallout of this.

Someone mentioned a conspiracy theory about HC being owned by a large Chinese state owned organisation? Seems to be more realistic the more crap I see posted on the Crapper.

Or am I just paranoid?🤷‍♂️ 🤭

View attachment 6272
Lol, that was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
The thing that has been going around in my head is the timing of these trading halts.
Where the first one was lifted we all thought it was going to be Awarding of the Mining License.
But it turned out to be the Receipt of the Ministerial Decree for the ML.

Lifting of this trading halt opened a window for those with close to some $200 million worth of shares exit their positions.
Shortly after another Trading Halt is imposed, to do with the mining rights. Then a subsequent suspension,
this time revealing 'oh actually, there is a rather large fly in the ointment with the Jin Cheng / Cominiere deal".

Does anyone else find this all a bit too convenient for those who were able to run for the exits over those trading windows?

Can we get any broker data?

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

LX600

Regular
Chillaxed, the last man standing in Hotcrapper! Respect!

Very informative

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Agree with all of that Beisha, it feels like US and Europe are asleep on Manono.

They are all talking about critical minerals supply, but I can’t see the action. Pay up and have unlimited access to 1.5billion ton of lithium and keep it out of Chinese hands..

The money we are talking to get into a JV with us and fund construction is peanuts for those guys..

I just don’t understand how they have watched China move in and potentially get a 24% stake.
*Speaking of China moving in and the U.S & E.U asleep at the EV Wheel on the Road to Manono Bro, Did you see where,

Chinese miners and battery makers team up in rush for lithium

Chinese miners and battery makers are forging closer ties as the accelerating shift to electric vehicles highlights the shortage of a metal that’s key to the clean-energy revolution.
blank.gif

Lithium jumped more than 400% in China over the past year, unnerving Beijing and sparking a flurry of deals from Argentina to Zimbabwe.

Battery manufacturers are rushing to secure supplies of lithium — a silvery-white material used in power packs — as EV demand pushes prices higher.

Chinese battery maker Gotion High-tech Co. is looking at cooperating with Argentina’s state-owned miner Jujuy Energíay Minería Sociedad del Estado, while weighing the construction of a lithium carbonate refinery in the region.

In Zimbabwe, Chengxin Lithium Group Co. and Sinomine Resource Group Co. are setting up a joint venture to explore for the metal.

“Much of the new developments involve smaller players in China looking to secure resource supply overseas, a strategy that China has employed to gain control of the supply chain,” said Allan Ray Restauro, analyst at BloombergNEF. Nationalization in some countries may pose a risk to that strategy, he said.

Chinese mining giant Tianqi Lithium Corp. is teaming up with battery maker CALB.

The companies will invest, cooperate and research in areas including battery-cell production and lithium salt refining, after signing a separate supply deal.

China’s domination of the battery metals industry is also forcing the U.S. and Europe to respond as supply chain woes during the pandemic showed the importance of having materials readily available locally.

The Biden Administration has been pushing to accelerate U.S. production of key battery metals, while on Monday commodities trader Trafigura Group announced plans to invest in a new lithium refinery in the U.K.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative #.jpg

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

Food for thought ( Chinese Takeaway ) on the Road to Manono 🥠 🥢🍚

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
*Speaking of China moving in and the U.S & E.U asleep at the EV Wheel on the Road to Manono Bro, Did you see where,

Chinese miners and battery makers team up in rush for lithium

Chinese miners and battery makers are forging closer ties as the accelerating shift to electric vehicles highlights the shortage of a metal that’s key to the clean-energy revolution.
blank.gif

Lithium jumped more than 400% in China over the past year, unnerving Beijing and sparking a flurry of deals from Argentina to Zimbabwe.

Battery manufacturers are rushing to secure supplies of lithium — a silvery-white material used in power packs — as EV demand pushes prices higher.

Chinese battery maker Gotion High-tech Co. is looking at cooperating with Argentina’s state-owned miner Jujuy Energíay Minería Sociedad del Estado, while weighing the construction of a lithium carbonate refinery in the region.

In Zimbabwe, Chengxin Lithium Group Co. and Sinomine Resource Group Co. are setting up a joint venture to explore for the metal.

“Much of the new developments involve smaller players in China looking to secure resource supply overseas, a strategy that China has employed to gain control of the supply chain,” said Allan Ray Restauro, analyst at BloombergNEF. Nationalization in some countries may pose a risk to that strategy, he said.

Chinese mining giant Tianqi Lithium Corp. is teaming up with battery maker CALB.

The companies will invest, cooperate and research in areas including battery-cell production and lithium salt refining, after signing a separate supply deal.

China’s domination of the battery metals industry is also forcing the U.S. and Europe to respond as supply chain woes during the pandemic showed the importance of having materials readily available locally.

The Biden Administration has been pushing to accelerate U.S. production of key battery metals, while on Monday commodities trader Trafigura Group announced plans to invest in a new lithium refinery in the U.K.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

View attachment 6274

View attachment 6273

Food for thought ( Chinese Takeaway ) on the Road to Manono 🥠 🥢🍚
The plot thickens.

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
The plot thickens.

DRC-Zambia: towards the realization of the joint project to manufacture electric batteries from local raw materials​

As part of the cooperation agreement on the establishment of a value chain on the manufacture of batteries and clean energies in the very next few days, between the Congolese President Félix Antoine TSHISEKEDI TSHILOMBO and his Zambian counterpart Hakande HICHILEMA, the Minister of Finance, Nicolas KAZADI, took an active part in a meeting in LUSAKA in Zambia at the Presidential Palace, on Wednesday March 09, 2022.

For this mission, the Minister of Finance was accompanied by the Special Advisor to the Head of State in charge of Investments as well as some experts from the Ministry of Industry.

This was a major meeting to harmonize views between the Republic of Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo, following the DRC-AFRICA Business forum, organized in November 2021 in Kinshasa by the Ministry of Industry in the presence of several Heads of State and governments, including that of Zambia.

As we can guess, this historic moment was an unprecedented opportunity that paved the way for this saving and transforming initiative for the African continent.

Considering that the DRC and Zambia, bordering states, have more than 70% of the world’s cobalt reserves, it is inevitably good that the two states harmonize their development policies and strategies in certain growth sectors, in this case , mining and industry for WIN-WIN cooperation.

Therefore, Zambia and the DRC agree to set up a common governance framework, called the DRC and Zambia Battery Council (DRC-ZAMBIA Battery Council), whose Executive Committee will be composed of two Heads of State. , the Deputy Secretary General of the African Economic Community for the United Nations, as well as the President of Afrexim Bank, as a financial partner.

This governance body will have a Technical Committee in charge of monitoring and evaluating the initiative.

Equally, it will also be a question of creating a harmonized legislative and regulatory framework as well as a system of incentives common to the two States, for a business environment conducive to the development of the value chain and the flourishing economic microcosm.

Sama Lukonde talks economic cooperation with President Cyril Ramaphosa​

On the sidelines of the Mining Indaba 2022 Forum, the Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, was received in audience, this Tuesday, May 10 in Cape Town, by the South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa.

According to the Minister of Communication and Media, Door of the Government of the DRC, it was a question, during these exchanges, of the improvement and strengthening of economic cooperation between the Democratic Republic of Congo and South Africa.

Particularly with regard to the pooling of efforts for the development of value chains in the mining sector in order to improve the living conditions of the populations.

There is this idea of the value chain, of pooling efforts.

It is a question of seeing with Zambia, as we are the two major producing countries of copper and cobalt, how to speak with the same voice.

It is possible to do it with Botswana with the diamond sector, with South Africa also for the market, the opportunities.

You know that in terms of economic investments, South Africa is very established in the DRC,” Minister Patrick Muyaya Katembwe told the press.

South Africa also for the market, the opportunities.

Recall that Prime Minister Sama Lukonde has been staying in South Africa since Sunday evening as part of the Mining Indaba/2022 Forum.

These meetings are placed under the theme “Evolution of the African mining sector: investing in energy transition, ESG and savings”.

*This morning, in his speech to the entire audience, the Congolese Head of Government presented the challenges and opportunities for investment in the mining sector in the DRC. :cry: :eek: :rolleyes:

He notably called on potential investors to come to the DRC.

#its-always-one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back.jpg

#Stress.png

#roller-coaster.png

#Talk.jpg

Wrongweektoquit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom