AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Just a bit of hindsight perspective of how this went down..

-Felix calls for a review of the mining sector late last year, including stopping awarding ML's, just as AVZ ML is meant to be issued " imminently"
-At the exact same time Cominiere is selling off 15% of Dathcom illegally from under him on the cheap and ignoring AVZ's first rights to it
-Cominiere also at the same time sending requests to and from AVZ for more information in regards to the FS and saying they have issues with it deliberately delaying the mining licence
-Antoinette eventually ignores these deliberate ploys to delay AVZ a mining licence and does what Felix says "hurry up with the mining licence", clearly because there's big money the DRC are missing out on in the mean time and he's trying to bring foreign investors into the battery hub
-AVZ get a decree that the mining licence has been ticked off and just waiting to come through "within days"
-A week later instead of the Mining licence AVZ go into suspension with our back against the wall contemplating either going to arbitration with the ppl who stole 15% of the DRC's asset that we had first right to or to ignore the thieves and to just go about business as usual but have these thieves ready to launch an attack again at any time
-Felix and the government remain silent on the entire issue as AVZ prepare to go to arbitration to protect the DRC governments asset that they have agreed to give AVZ first right to buy

Felix needs to step up now, It's so blatantly obvious what he needs to do, that is kick Zijin out of the country entirely, clean out anyone who deliberately delayed AVZ's ML and signed the 15% over to Zijin, I suspect the same ppl. This, and this alone will stand as a precedent for those that may wish to attempt anything similar in the future.

Nige, Felix, Antoinette and gang....NO MORE ROAD SHOW'S.....fix what needs to be fixed...ASAP

#Zijin.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Just a bit of hindsight perspective of how this went down..

-Felix calls for a review of the mining sector late last year, including stopping awarding ML's, just as AVZ ML is meant to be issued " imminently"
-At the exact same time Cominiere is selling off 15% of Dathcom illegally from under him on the cheap and ignoring AVZ's first rights to it
-Cominiere also at the same time sending requests to and from AVZ for more information in regards to the FS and saying they have issues with it deliberately delaying the mining licence
-Antoinette eventually ignores these issues Cominiere raise and does what Felix says "hurry up with the mining licence" clearly because there's big money the DRC is missing in the mean time and he's trying to bring foreign investors into the battery hub
-AVZ get a decree that the mining licence has been ticked off and just waiting to come through "within days"
-A week later instead of the Mining licence AVZ go into suspension with our back against the wall contemplating either going to arbitration with the ppl who stole 15% of the DRC's asset that we had first right to or to ignore the thieves and to just go abt business as usual but have these thieves ready to launch an attack again at any time
-Felix and the government remain silent on the entire issue as AVZ prepare to go to arbitration to protect the DRC governments asset that they have agreed to give AVZ first right to buy

It's so blatantly obvious what Felix needs to do, that is kick Zijin out of the country entirely, clean out anyone who deliberately delayed AVZ's ML and signed the 15% over to Zijin, I suspect the same ppl. This and this alone will stand as a precedent for those may attempt anything similar in the future.

Nige, Felix, Antoinette and gang....NO MORE ROAD SHOW'S.....fix what needs to be fixed...ASAP
Bingo!
You got it right this time
Get rid of those turkeys and strip them of their assets.
Snake in the grass pieces of :poop:
🤞

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
Winenut I wonder if I get my GA back I gave you just then if you get modded on hot slapper…

Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Winenut I wonder if I get my GA back I gave you just then if you get modded on hot slapper…

Lol 😂
Geez you're fkn quick LOL!

I sorted out my sick daughter, biopsied wife, somewhat normal 14 year old son, cooked Mexican .....(had a few classy McLaren Vale red blends) and posted this on the redundant and stupid crapper...

Here's the post....

"Oh you cheeky, never seen before, one off, haven't got a feckin' clue (Oh geez I'm suspended by the Gestapo for sayin' feck probably), 9-5 paid patsy, pee-weak pants, funny old trolls!!!

It is absolutely hilarious to hear your Goodness Almighty, "oh I'm sooooo clever", rancid opinions on this stock that you've.....ummm.......what.......ummm......never.....ever..... ever... ever... ever... ever... owned!!!! BAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

No skin in the game??....never had???....what the feck are you doin' here you funny little folk?

Oh the number of posts in your history.....the number.....the number......the absolute .....absolute ....pitiful number.....BAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAA!!

I mean seriously????

Seriously????????

You've posted nothing on this whole forum and now you're an expert on this particular stock??? AVZ????

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH!!!!

Who pays your pitiful salary??????

Genuine question...

I couldn't care less actually but maybe I can get you a better deal than peddlin' rubbish on anonymous forums???

Just sayin'

Tell you what........come over here........c'mon'.......you've read this far.......c'mon........seriously ......it's all cool ........c'mon....................

SURPRISE!!!!

1652280110886.jpeg

BAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!

Seriously how stupid are you??????

Oh!!!! .... sorry

Just absolutely (and I mean absolutely) this tickles my ball bag!!!!!!!!

Hey just checkin' there mods ;) ......now c'mon......

I play a bit of 8 ball and billiards at my incredibly favourite, covid managing, struggling but real local pub and drive through that have battled through Covid for 2 years .......so don't guess all wrong about that vernacular

So....where were we???

Oh yeah....back to the paid trolls

Here you go..........I'll give you a few cents more than you're getting now

That'll probably be enough to flip you any way the wind blows

Attachments

• 1652282579090.jpeg
    1652282579090.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Geez you're fkn quick LOL!

I sorted out my sick daughter, biopsied wife, somewhat normal 14 year old son, cooked Mexican .....(had a few classy McLaren Vale red blends) and posted this on the redundant and stupid crapper...

Here's the post....

"Oh you cheeky, never seen before, one off, haven't got a feckin' clue (Oh geez I'm suspended by the Gestapo for sayin' feck probably), 9-5 paid patsy, pee-weak pants, funny old trolls!!!

It is absolutely hilarious to hear your Goodness Almighty, "oh I'm sooooo clever", rancid opinions on this stock that you've.....ummm.......what.......ummm......never.....ever..... ever... ever... ever... ever... owned!!!! BAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

No skin in the game??....never had???....what the feck are you doin' here you funny little folk?

Oh the number of posts in your history.....the number.....the number......the absolute .....absolute ....pitiful number.....BAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAA!!

I mean seriously????

Seriously????????

You've posted nothing on this whole forum and now you're an expert on this particular stock??? AVZ????

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH!!!!

Who pays your pitiful salary??????

Genuine question...

I couldn't care less actually but maybe I can get you a better deal than peddlin' rubbish on anonymous forums???

Just sayin'

Tell you what........come over here........c'mon'.......you've read this far.......c'mon........seriously ......it's all cool ........c'mon....................

SURPRISE!!!!

View attachment 6295
BAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!

Seriously how stupid are you??????

Oh!!!! .... sorry

Just absolutely (and I mean absolutely) this tickles my ball bag!!!!!!!!

Hey just checkin' there mods
wink.png
......now c'mon......

I play a bit of 8 ball and billiards at my incredibly favourite, covid managing, struggling but real local pub and drive through that have battled through Covid for 2 years .......so don't guess all wrong about that vernacular

So....where were we???

Oh yeah....back to the paid trolls

Here you go..........I'll give you a few cents more than you're getting now

That'll probably be enough to flip you any way the wind blows
Was talking to one of my clients today about cyber misinformation campaigns on social media. Ain't no joke really, becomes pretty scary when you're talking about advancements in AI.
You've got up to about a 40/60 split of regular assholes & paid schmucks. Usually from non western countries just stirring general unrest.
Bots depending on the platform.
HC seems rife with the shit, repetitive twisting of the true narrative until it is lost. :unsure:
All out assault with regular stupid ass dirt bags getting a stiffy over it and joining in.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?

If so huge stuff up from management, and who is our lawyer, we need a new one lol

If it's true then we need to forget abt arbitration, courts, any of it, dont dare bloody waste shareholders time and money....give them their 15% with our tail between our legs and get on with the bloody show (with a new lawyer), idk we obviously need more details, but doesnt look good from a glance :mad:

View attachment 6299
yep that's a shitter

In the back of my alcohol riddled memory (just kidding) I remember someone (okay probably Zijin) mentioning AVZ not calling a SH's meeting as a reason for issues around the pre-emptive rights

I had to add the "just kidding" as it seems like shareholders, tweeters, AVZ management, the DRC Govt, FT, Cominiere officials, Chinese national companies and every man, woman and dog are going to get dragged into this shit vortex so best cover your arse

Better get a lawyer son.......better get a real good one

Shouldn't be in this position at all but hopeful we have played by the rules, dotted the fkn i's and crossed the fuckin' t's so AVZ and the DRC and the right partners/investors can get on with the job

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

If so huge stuff up from management, and who is our lawyer, we need a new one lol

If it's true then we need to forget abt arbitration, courts, any of it, dont dare bloody waste shareholders time and money....give them their 15% with our tail between our legs and get on with the bloody show (with a new lawyer) :mad:

View attachment 6299
I remember reading it somewhere myself but I'm not sure if it was coming from the zijin side or a more general article.
Whether it's accurate or not who knows.
The waters have been muddied successfully.
I think that posters heart is in the right place and they're concerned with their investment as we all are but there's just not enough known legitimate info to go by.
I'm hoping avz is digging well in to that 76mil for an army of good lawyers if it's necessary.

Winenut

Go AVZ!

If it's true then we need to forget abt arbitration, courts, any of it, dont dare bloody waste shareholders time and money....give them their 15% with our tail between our legs and get on with the bloody show (with a new lawyer), idk we obviously need more details, but doesnt look good from a glance :mad:, welcome aboard Zijin, now help build this bloody mine you sly dogs:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 6299
Sorry a bit more serious...it would have been a Dathcom meeting that is in question IMO

Reactions: 2 users
If this is Right then This Project was Indeed top big for NF. And Management should better get lawyers themselves…

Looks like a similar court case at the ICC as FAR Ltd regarding pre-empting rights about COP's sale of Senegal oil assets.
FAR lost it's pre-emption rights and WPL was allowed to buy COP's share.

Case is slightly different, but there are similarities.

The reason FAR lost was COP argued it didn't sell a percentage of Senegal oil interests, but it sold an entire subsidiary company, so there were no pre-emptive rights involved.
Here there are pre-emptive rights involved, where Cominiere did a shonky with DATHOMIR and held a meeting regarding the deal without major share holder AVZ present. Again another shonky, it looks like Cominiere appointed a person, who voted on AVZ's behalf. That is how I understand it.

Will Felix be impressed, if his 90% government owned company is on the world scene exposed as the shonky brothers, taking in account that he needs lots of World International Funds to develop his country?
I reckon Felix is pissed off with Zijin and Jin Cheng in particular to the extreme.
Will he support AVZ?
If he is fair and above board, one would say yes, however money speaks and Zijin, backed up by China, has very deep pockets.

TBH, I didn't like it when Nigel was locked up in WA with Covid and we saw pictures of Felix having little cosy cups of tea with the Chinese mafia.

But Tim will tell.

Maybe Felix will call the parties involved into his office and try to get this settled, before going the entire 6 months through court, with all the BS involved. Felix wants his battery factory, so Nigel has to be delicate.

I was going to post the same thing re FAR. FAR were dead-set certain they had had their pre-emptive rights violated - it turned out that the other actors had better legal people than FAR who went on to waste heaps of shareholder valuable DEVELOPMENT TIME chasing it down the rabbit hole.

Accordingly, I take AVZ’s confidence with a grain of salt. In fact I’ll say it out loud AVZ won’t win UNLESS the transaction was probably corrupt. Damn I hope I’m wrong…

If we lose the 15%, all bets are off and we start negotiations with all potential partners from first principles. If that means we need to pay a break fee to CATH, so be it.

Also, were you a holder @cruiser51? I was, and they were not fun times - they tied up my capital for yonks whilst under suspension…

If it's true then we need to forget abt arbitration, courts, any of it, dont dare bloody waste shareholders time and money....give them their 15% with our tail between our legs and get on with the bloody show (with a new lawyer), idk we obviously need more details, but doesnt look good from a glance :mad:, welcome aboard Zijin, now help build this bloody mine you sly dogs:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 6299

On reading the highlighted, I’m willing to bet a small body part that’s how it went down. I think we are hosed vis-a-vis the 15%. Thinking caps on now for the AVZ team - something about a sow’s ear and a silk purse…

For further content, and in case anyone was wondering how things might pan out, the PRC has been making these kind of investments in African countries for exactly these kinds of moments. Prepare for a rogering.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Well one would think this is pretty clear cut, the rule highlighted is either true or not, and if true then I will be really pissed off Im management let their ego do the talking and waste our time and money in court etc after royally effing up to begin with. It'll be total salt in the wound, and if true and they just released that 121 presso the night before well ummmm yeah no words lol

If it's not accurate and it's all Zijin have on us then sure fight them

Would love to know if it is indeed accurate because if it is shareholders should be placing pressure on management to cut the crap and pull their head in big time, and if not true then lovely, carry on, nothing to see here
im not sure this is to be believed IMO. If it’s this cut and dry why hasn’t the DRC just come out and said it? Would solve it all with one statement. At least that’s how my simple mind is working through it. All these people on twitter etc calling for heads to roll in DRC is a bad look for the gov over there, their silence is deafening

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Forgive me for bringing up the Take Over subject again . I know it's a touchy subject here. If in fact Zijin do have their grubby mitts
on 30 %, and we ditch the CATH 24% ,that will make it AVZ 60% Zijin 30% DRC 10% . Is anyone here sensing a low ball TO offer
by Zijin coming up . Say $1.50 . Alternatively do we go mining as have suggested here with Zijin .

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
Forgive me for bringing up the Take Over subject again . I know it's a touchy subject here. If in fact Zijin do have their grubby mitts
on 30 %, and we ditch the CATH 24% ,that will make it AVZ 60% Zijin 30% DRC 10% . Is anyone here sensing a low ball TO offer
by Zijin coming up . Say $1.50 . Alternatively do we go mining as have suggested here with Zijin .
Not so sure CATH will happily walk away into the sunset. I dare say we’d find ourselves in court again

Rambo

Regular
hi guys, does this have something to do with us. I just came across it on the other site then found it on Twitter
1652304477835.png

Attachments

• 1652304292740.png
    1652304292740.png
    799.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Attachments

• 17396442-759C-44CC-8B11-FCDB9C56FC28.jpeg
    17396442-759C-44CC-8B11-FCDB9C56FC28.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 85

CHB

Regular
So only took 2 years lol

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Not so sure CATH will happily walk away into the sunset. I dare say we’d find ourselves in court again
That could be the case but there is a $20mil Break Free Agreement for both parties as I recall and CATH have not handed over any money.
Nothing has officially been signed off on (TIA) . Either way "IF" Zijin have claim to 30% I would think a TO is on the cards . IMO

TheCount

Regular
More reading to be done on this entire saga - lucky we have plenty of days until we can make decisions on our own investment in AVZ.

Revali from HC has posted this - a news article from 11th April:-

TC SUMMARY:- Zijin Mining transfer carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the Statement of Portfolio Companies.

https://www.lesoftonline.net/articl...ir-au-chinois-zijin-dans-le-projet-de-lithium
La Cominière gives Chinese Zijin great pleasure in the lithium project
  • Mon, 04/11/2022 - 16:28
KINSHASA, PARIS, BRUSSELS.
Le Soft International n°1550|MONDAY APRIL 11, 2022.
If that's true, it's to sleep on. A real scandal as it now erupts with each dive. This is the bitter observation that one could make. In a letter that sounds like a blaster, the General Inspectorate of Finance reportedly wrote to Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge and brought to his particular attention a note on the results of a check on the regularity of the sale of the stakes of Cominière SA, a State Portfolio company, in Dathcom Mining SA. Note ? A real interpellation of the Head of Government...

The case ? Better, the umpteenth case, because they are now legion: the 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the Chinese company Zijin Mining, carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the Statement of Portfolio Companies.

These shares were valued at US$150,000,000, they were sold at US$33,440,000. Shortfall: US$116,560,000.
Then, the squandering of the proceeds of this sale. Of these US$33,440,000 received and, in collusion with the Board of Directors of Cominière SA, the managers of this public company have already distributed US$6,800,000.
The reasons, in their eyes, are not lacking: payment of collations, fees, commissions and remuneration to those who contributed to the realization of this operation.

And, since there are no two without three, free transfer of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging SA for the benefit of the company Dathomir Mining Sarl. Of which 5% would have been resold for 85 million $US. A pattern that recalls many others...

WHAT WILL THE PRIME MINISTER DO?
In this leaked letter, three points stand out clearly and are bolded and underlined: “sale of the State's mining heritage”;“dissipation of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Minging”;"transfer free of charge...". In short, a scandal awaiting an exemplary sanction.

The IGF, which knows how to call a spade a spade, suspects three officials: the Managing Director ai of Cominière SA, Athanase Mwamba Misao, the members of the Board of Directors of Cominière who allegedly authorized these operations, the Minister of Portfolio Adèle Kahinda Mayna.

According to circles close to the case, it is following the recommendations issued by HE the President of the Republic, Head of State, for the supervision of all the financial operations of the State, (that) the General Inspectorate of Finance has just carried out a mission to control the sale of the shares of the company Cominière SA, State Portfolio Company, in the company Dathcom Mining SA specializing in the production of lithium according to mission order no. 54/PR/IGF/lG CS/JAK/BRF/2022 of February 16, 2022 followed by mission order n°73/PR/IGF/IG-CS/JAK/BEP/2022 of February 22, 2022.

After this control mission, three important facts jump to the eye and for which “we seize your authority for decision”, writes the mail.
These are: selling off the State's mining heritage. The transfer of 15% of the shares of the public company La Cominière in the company Dathcom Mining to the company Zijin Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the State from holding companies.

In fact, the 15% of the shares of Cominière SA valued at US$150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million US dollars) were sold to Zijin Mining for a total value of US$33,440,000 (US dollars). Americans thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand). This results in a shortfall of US$116,560,000 (US dollars one hundred and sixteen million five hundred and sixty thousand)”; “Waste of the proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining.

Out of the total amount of proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares, which amounts to US$33,440,000 (US dollars thirty-three million four hundred and forty thousand), Cominière SA has already used around US$6,800,000 US (US dollars sin million eight hundred thousand) for snacks, fees, commission and remuneration for the benefit of the persons who contributed to the sale of the shares, with the approval of the Board of Directors of Cominière SA ".

Then: “Transfer free of charge of 5% of the shares of Cominière SA in the company Dathcom Mining SA for the benefit of Dathomir Mining Sarl. The presumed free and provisional transfer of 5% of Cominière's shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Dathomir Mining Sarl, which took place in 2017, proved in view of the transfer contract that it was final and irrevocable, with a price agreed between the two parties, but whose income has not been traced to Cominière SA. There is a presumption of forgery on the part of the Managing Director ai to carry out a fraudulent transfer of 5% of shares”.

Then close by designating those responsible. "All these facts are the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer ai of Cominière SA, the members of the Board of Directors of the said company as well as the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio".

La Cominière SA is a young mining company whose head office is located at n°5167, avenue Nyembo, Socimat district, in Kinshasa-Gombe. It was created on April 12, 2010 after the decision of the General Meeting of shareholders, namely, the Ministry of Portfolio and the National Institute of Social Security whose new name, since July 15, 2018 (law of July 15, 2016 ), is the National Social Security Fund, CNSS.

THE INFLUENTIAL CONG MAO HUAI.
La Cominière owns 35 mining areas scattered in North Katanga, in the provinces of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami where there are pegmatite-type rocks rich in spodumene, a lithium mineral associated with stanno-coltaniferous ores.

More specifically in the territories of Manono, Mitwaba, Kalemie, Malemba-Nkulu, Bukama, Moba, Nyunzu, Kongolo. The company conducts all study, prospecting, research and mining operations for cassiterite, tantalum, niobium, wolfram, lithium, gold and all transferable and recoverable mineral substances.

The history of Cominière dates back to 1920 when the Geological and Mining Company of Belgian Engineers and Industrialists extracted tin in Manono. In 1960, the day after independence, the Geological and Mining Company sold its assets to the Geological and Mining Company of Congo.

Renamed Congo-Étain in 1968, then Zaire-Étain in 1971, the company saw its production gradually drop. In 1997, it resumed the name of Congo-Étain, before being reborn, at the beginning of the 2010s, under the name of Cominière, la Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière, whose capital is held by the Congolese State (90%) and the National Social Security Fund (10%).

Dathomir Mining Resources, owned by the influential Chinese businessman Cong Mao Huai, called Simon Cong in Congo, and considered the bridgehead of Chinese business in the country, in September 2020 concluded a sale of 10% of its shares in Manono to the Australian operator of the project, AVZ Minerals.

The finalization of the transaction makes AVZ Minerals the owner of 75% of the lithium site against 25% for the state company Cominière.
Zijin Mining is a Chinese mining company. It is China's third largest copper enterprise. It is the leading gold company in China and operates the Zijinshan mine, China's largest gold mine. In May 2015, Zijin Mining bought 47% of the Kamoa project for US$412 million from Canadian Ivanhoe Mines.

In total, Zijin Mining has a 57% stake in the Kamoa copper mine and a 51% stake through its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining in the Compagnie Minière de Musonoie Global.

Classified as a strategic metal in the Congo, lithium is a rare metal. It is used in the manufacture of cells and batteries, in particular for solar panels, computers, smartphones and electric cars, but also in the glass and ceramics industry, such as in the manufacture of special lubricants and alloys, the treatment of stale air by CO2, the pharmaceutical industry and that of rubber and thermoplastics.

The world's largest producers of lithium to date are Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, dubbed the “lithium triangle”, as well as China and Australia. Lithium from the Congo could eventually prove to be the easiest to extract and of the highest quality.The country which hosts a certain number of metals essential to the energy transition and which arouse covetousness, is already the main world supplier of cobalt and one of the major players in the production of copper, attracts the whole world with its immense reserves of lithium to his bow.
D.DADEI.

Hemicuda

Regular
Not sure if its the social media troll head fuck last night or this morning‘s Shiraz aftermath, but the ole brain is not running on all cylinders,,, so there seems to be some confusion around what our situation is,,, so if any of our more up to speed posters can let me know,,, is our previous 5%+ 10% = 15% transfer from Dathomir that takes us to 75% in doubt? Or just the 15% from Cominiere that we thougt we had first right of refusal to? That would take us to 90% prior to Cath deal. , how does Zijin get 30% confused cheers in advance

Top Bottom