AVZ Discussion 2022

Cool mate!
Yeh I agree, I figured it was correct as I remember reading all the shit recently about zijin last year etc etc. Then re read it again after work and was like, na, hangon there was an Ann last week on that day about it and so yeh.

Hopefully there isn't a stuff up like that in the contract 🤐

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

blu

Regular
Thanks to all well wishers on my covid lung clots. Much appreciated. Need to go on long term pain killers to alleviate pain of physio so as to regain full breathing ability or will end up with a collapsed lung. Plus 6 months on blood thinners. Fit and healthy 55yo. Covid just keeps on giving.

Not the announcement we were after, stay strong - "Sail the Wildest Stretch" (Powderfinger's finest)
Now that you mentioned Powderfinger, I used to have a Hunters and Collectors t-shirt with "that which doesn't break us, makes us stronger" on the back. Hope you come through stronger and better @Dazmac66

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Cool mate!
Yeh I agree, I figured it was correct as I remember reading all the shit recently about zijin last year etc etc. Then re read it again after work and was like, na, hangon there was an Ann last week on that day about it and so yeh.

Hopefully there isn't a stuff up like that in the contract
Or was it the redacted tweets,, cant remember now, Brains in overload,,,, anyway makes me think it was deff rushed Out the door last minute

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I don’t think the French are to sympathetic to Australia either, just hope whoever is in charge of arbitration didn’t have shares in the canceled submarine deal we had with the French.
Exactly what I was going to say

Tres Bien

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So this is a mistake yeh, highlighted below? Should say 2022?

This is why I was confused thinking they were claiming the percentage we used to get to 75%

View attachment 6238
Has anyone advised AVZ of the possible error in their announcement?

They should probably re-issue it and correct the mistake

Dot the i's cross the t's....dot the fkn i's and cross the fkn t's AVZ ...c'mon!

• Haha
  • Thinking

BRICK

Regular
I don’t think the French are to sympathetic to Australia either, just hope whoever is in charge of arbitration didn’t have shares in the canceled submarine deal we had with the French.

Now that you mentioned Powderfinger, I used to have a Hunters and Collectors t-shirt with "that which doesn't break us, makes us stronger" on the back. Hope you come through stronger and better @Dazmac66
Grrreat band to see live! H&C

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
No mate all good just face palm to mistakes in announcements,,,, few years back we had a few howlers in official news,,,
Yep collective face palm AVZ :rolleyes:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Grrreat band to see live! H&C
the slab

talking to a stranger

throw your arms around me

everythings on fire

etc etc etc

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I decided about 30 seconds after the announcement this morning that anything I'd need to know would be here and I wasn't going to bother reading 50 shitposts making the same rehashed claim to see one good one and haven't even looked at the crapper today.
Funny thing is ....I was talking about here!!! :ROFLMAO::oops:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
After days of this going through my head, and as stated in other words previously, all I can say is if the DRC government do not intercede and revoke any share certificate or agreement that Cominiere has given Zijin asap, then to put it simply.... 'we need Zijin in on this'

What?, why? you may ask, we'll it is then time to face reality, there are rogues within the DRC that still have a huge amount of influence from behind closed doors (as is the case in almost every country but I guess at a whole different level in Africa), to the point that they can pull off illegal activity without the leader of the country being able to do a thing (yes yes I know many examples in the West too).

Felix and Co. have had months to clear this up, but have failed to do so thus far, now here we are with Zijin forcing us into arbitration. We all know whatever they have done is 'just not cricket', and I hope the tribunal rules in our favour, buuuut if Zijin win then it's time to drop the ego and get on with the show, full speed ahead.

Reasons I'll be content having Zijin on board IF FELIX AND CO. DONT STEP IN:
-They just proved they are smarter than us at navigating the DRC political landscape, 100% no if's or but's
-They're state backed by none other than China
-They're ruthless, cunning, money worshipping, unemotional and know how to get their way
-They have the cash (huuuuge cash), knowledge, and connections, not just around the world but specifically in the DRC too
-They've built a variety of mines all around the world and again specifically in the DRC months ahead of schedule
-They would of just outwitted AVZ management, the DRC gov and CATH, by paying peanuts for their %
-They will have us expanding to 10/20/30mtpa and the battery hub up and running quicker than we would without them regardless of who else we might pull in to build the mine without them
-If Felix loses the next election, or if there is any political unrest yrs down the track then you can almost bet that we'd wished we had them on board for all of the above reasons

I'm not saying I definitely want Zijin on board, I'd prefer Felix and the tribunal to teach them a lesson and also to reign in the rogues willing to do back door deals, but I am saying if the DRC gov do not intercede and the tribunal rules in their favour, then it is what it is and I will say "well played you sneaky dogs, good to have you on board, let's get on with the show" , because I'm here to make money, not whinge about how little sway a foreign leader has in his own country, or how corrupt that country might be, that's out of shareholders hands beyond contacting the relevant DRC officials and voicing your opinion. Sour grapes or allowing ego to get in the way wont solve anything. If you're beaten in any game then it's best to try and learn something from how you were beaten rather than sitting in the corner in a fetal position. So in answer to 'will I sell?'...'nope' is my answer, because there's plenty of money to be made here either way, and to be totally honest if some holders try to say 'that's not ethical' then I'd remind them that they seemed to have missed the memo on how we got our PE's to begin with.

Some holders may want to bitch slap me right now, but that's ok, I understand your anger, but anger won't reverse any decision the tribunal makes, nor will it make us money.😘
Yeh that's a good way of looking at it mate. I had a similar thinking, make them help pay for all the infrastructure at Roche, then we as 100% avz on our other titles start up 10mpta and use what has just been built haha

We'd have a decent say in what happens at Roche (51%) and can block their attempts to ramp up. Big F U 🤣

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
After days of this going through my head, and as stated in other words previously, all I can say is if the DRC government do not intercede and revoke any share certificate or agreement that Cominiere has given Zijin asap, then to put it simply.... 'we need Zijin in on this'

What?, why? you may ask, we'll it is then time to face reality, there are rogues within the DRC that still have a huge amount of influence from behind closed doors (as is the case in almost every country but I guess at a whole different level in Africa), to the point that they can pull off illegal activity without the leader of the country being able to do a thing (yes yes I know many examples in the West too).

Felix and Co. have had months to clear this up, but have failed to do so thus far, now here we are with Zijin forcing us into arbitration. We all know whatever they have done is 'just not cricket', and I hope the tribunal rules in our favour, buuuut if Zijin win then it's time to drop the ego and get on with the show, full speed ahead.

-They just proved they are smarter than us at navigating the DRC political landscape, 100% no if's or but's
-They're ruthless, cunning, money worshipping, unemotional and know how to get their way
-They have the cash (huuuuge cash), knowledge, and connections, not just around the world but specifically in the DRC too
-They've built a variety of mines all around the world and again specifically in the DRC months ahead of schedule
-They would of just outwitted AVZ management, the DRC gov and CATH, by paying peanuts for their %
-They will have us expanding to 10/20/30mtpa and the battery hub up and running quicker than we would without them regardless of who else we might pull in to build the mine without them
-If Felix loses the next election, or if there is any political unrest yrs down the track then you can almost bet that we'd wished we had them on board for all of the above reasons

I'm not saying I definitely want Zijin on board, I'd prefer Felix and the tribunal to teach them a lesson and also to reign in the rogues willing to do back door deals, but I am saying if the DRC gov do not intercede and the tribunal rules in their favour, then it is what it is and I will say "well played you sneaky dogs, good to have you on board, let's get on with the show" , because I'm here to make money, not whinge about how little sway a foreign leader has in his own country, or how corrupt that country might be, that's out of shareholders hands beyond contacting the relevant DRC officials and voicing your opinion. Sour grapes or allowing ego to get in the way wont solve anything. If you're beaten in any game then it's best to try and learn something from how you were beaten rather than sitting in the corner in a fetal position. So in answer to 'will I sell?'...'nope' is my answer, because there's plenty of money to be made here either way, and to be totally honest if some holders try to say 'that's not ethical' then I'd remind them that they seemed to have missed the memo on how we got our PE's to begin with.

Some holders may want to bitch slap me right now, but that's ok, I understand your anger, but anger won't reverse any decision the tribunal makes, nor will it make us money.😘

Will throw my point of view on HC too I guess, screw em all, show me the money!
I feel that is a very intelligent and considered post @ohreally

Many strong and relevant points

My preferred path would be some spine from the DRC and FT and the shennanigans are put 100% to bed .....BUT!......if we have to be nimble and smart to achieve the outcomes then let's be nimble and smart

I'm comfortable with other options ....IF!.....we still maintain the majority share of the project and can execute control at board level

I'm glad you posted and your points have added to my critical analysis

Again I acknowledge how lucky we are to have this forum to discuss issues in a meaningful and non-threatening way!!

Thank ....whatever God you may believe in....or not (y):cool:

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Well said mate

Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Just had a look after a while away from the Crapper, wow it's really gone to shit over there!

Some seriously stupid people talking out of their arseholes, I mean more so than usual.

It sad how many "None, Not Held"s take pleasure from other's perceived pain.

View attachment 6235
I went there last night to have a bit of a chat with Sector, just not sure why I get modded for saying the appropriate things in the circumstance. :unsure:

20220511_175232.jpg

Not game to go there today, got to look after the mental health.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
I went there last night to have a bit of a chat with Sector, just not sure why I get modded for saying the appropriate things in the circumstance. :unsure:

View attachment 6247
Not game to go there today, got to look after the mental health.

That guy's the worst. Very chatty at the moment, offending our US guests.

Reactions: 6 users

Fletch77

Regular

I agree with a lot of that, but wouldn’t say Zijin is smarter..

I would just say no they have no respect or morals and don’t give a fuck about anything or anyone except the bottom line.

AVZ are smart enough to give bags of cash to get their way also, unfortunately we have found out doing things the right way with good intentions doesn’t work when dealing with the Chinese.

I will repeat again, I’m hoping for a left field plan B,C,D,or E offer to surface from Europe, US or LG (Korea) and piss CATH and the rest of the Chinese off completely.

As Daryl Kerrigan said.. “Tell e’m to get stuffed”

As has been mentioned several times before, If we are still in bed with the Chinese when this is sorted out, it will have done massive damage to AVZ credibility going forward, and will show in the SP until production is cranking IMO

• Love
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
mmmm...... @Remark

I just had a couple of juicy glasses of a classy McLaren Vale red blend

I've got Mexican on the stove with condiments to prepare for basically the "house of the never well"

Bloody PCR tests for the very crook daughter, non threatening hopefully but pain in the arse biopsy for the wife etc etc etc

Both asleep currently on the couch

mmmm.....

Might get them sorted and pour myself a few more.....

Who knows what might happen over on the crapper later!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
mmmm...... @Remark

I've got Mexican on the stove with condiments to prepare for basically the "house of the never well"

Bloody PCR tests for the very crook daughter, non threatening hopefully but pain in the arse biopsy for the wife etc etc etc

mmmm.....

Who knows what might happen over on the crapper later!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :oops:
I hope they both heal quickly.

I'll keep an eye out for the post wine trolling😆.

Keep an eye on the Yank, he can be a real trouble maker apparently:censored:

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Fletch77

Regular
mmmm......

mmmm.....

After the onslaught we have put up with on the HC threads from absolute fuckwits who like to see people suffer.. (And don’t realise if AVZ aren’t mining Manono and the Chinese do it it will affect their cute little lithium deposits even worse).

Maybe just for fun we should have a few Friday night drinks and go hard those wankers in a booze fuelled cordinated attack just for laughs 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
After the onslaught we have put up with on the HC threads from absolute fuckwits who like to see people suffer.. (And don’t realise if AVZ aren’t mining Manono and the Chinese do it it will affect their cute little lithium deposits even worse).

Maybe just for fun we should have a few Friday night drinks and go hard those wankers in a booze fuelled cordinated attack just for laughs 😂
That sounds like a good plan:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Should we muster the troops and empty our piggie banks to raise the 240M ourselves? 🤭😉

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom