AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
Onthefm, most of my posts are facts and fact based, unlike a lot here that are just conjecture about takeovers and other things

There are shareholders here who don’t want the truth and facts out there because they are too busy shitting themselves and too scared to fight.

If I had more shares than I do I would be fighting even harder and by that I mean looking for more information and making it public. I’ve got a lot to lose too but I’m not going to shit myself and let the corrupt arseholes keep disseminating bullshit. You’ve seen my posts, they tell the facts and aren’t derogatory, except the ones to the trolls here.

I learned to be a fighter at a young age and I wont be giving up any time soon. I do feel sorry that you are so worried about our investment, but in my life I’ve found fighting for your rights is better than being a victim of circumstances.

I appreciate your balanced post to me and sincerely hope you can get some good nights sleep 👍
Sleep ezy mate but thanks for your concern. Fighting on a keyboard. Whether it's working. For me no . Not one for keyboards. Didn't send my first email less than three years ago.cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
*Meanwhile,

In other News

I see where our boy Julien is jumping for joy 🤾‍♂️

1686833038907.png

* WTF - Hold the Bus :unsure:

The local transformation of our materials advocated by the Big ( Fatshi ) Cheese 🧀

As implemented by the Lukonde Gov is no longer a matter of discourse :unsure:

The DRC needs everyone to Prosper :sick:

The Strongest Wills are Expressed by Actions :ROFLMAO:

So how about some ACTION on Corruption 🤡

Not to mention some ACTION on a ML for Manono Bro :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

1686835498278.png

1686835940131.png

Reactions: 9 users

pow4ade

Regular
I beg to differ once again, these so called spammers are highlighting the TRUTH METRE, they are fighting for our rights, they are applying the guilt treatment .......thats a positive in my eyes
Fair enough, your passion and commitment is undoubted.

However facts or not the spam campaign is driven by raw emotion and a desire for revenge, to humiliate, to shame, as if all is lost. It's not, not by a long shot.

Leaving the emotion out of it my question remains: can you indicate how such a strategy is a positive for our company, as it pertains to resolving this impasse with Felix and the DRC govt which most likely will involve on going negotiations?

Reactions: 4 users

Hudnut

Regular
Leaving the emotion out of it my question remains: can you indicate how such a strategy is a positive for our company, as it pertains to resolving this impasse with Felix and the DRC govt which most likely will involve on going negotiations?

If you are still asking that, then you aren't listening and any reply to your question is a waste of time.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
reading a great book ‘Why Nations Fail’ DRC features first and heavily. The only way this goes well is if the entire ruling class and their families are removed and the people can get a true democracy. ENTIRE RULING CLASS

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Think of it another way.

The DRC, Felix etc don't intend to give us anything, or they would have already.
Z and C are also waging a misinformation campaign, including on social media.

There are multiple cases between these parties and AVZ in multiple courts.

We need to wage a campaign to correct misinformation for the same reasons they are spreading it.

1. To ensure our version of events is known for our own reputation in the business community, our industry sector, and for future potential parters (mining, customers and financial)
2. To add to pressure from the people mentioned above re: any future investment plans in the DRC to assist with any negotiations that might be ongoing. Any free ride for Z and C to tell their own lies uncountered cannot be a good thing for us.
3. To let the DRC know that we aren't going to just roll over for an easy settlement in return for dropping any cases, as we believe we are in the right.

No doubt Felix and DRC officials aren't happy about what is posted, and Felix probably doesn't read the volume of posts tagged to him.

However, journalists, investors and others do read social media. Let's not give Z and C a free run, and let's not let corrupt actors remain in the shadows.

Corrupt actors may still get away with their actions if we continue posting. If we don't, they definitely will.
Sir how dare you come onto the internet using logic and common-sense
How Dare You Greta GIF
how dare you GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frank I don’t think some of the shareholders here realise just how much deceptive and misleading information has been put on the internet, not just by boatman and tommy, but Cominiere, Zijin and a group of media companies. You know what I’m talking about because I sent you a list of them in private because as I said, I didn’t want to provide them with more opportunity to spam their lies and deception.

And what are we fighting for…. Shareholders only have to look at what you posted on Pilbara Minerals (PLS). Now with a market capital of $14 billion and looking at making over $2 billion net profit (that’s after tax has been paid) in their upcoming report and their lithium deposit is nothing compared to Dathcom’s

Enough said 👊💥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

M.Bison

Regular
So any news from the DRC mining week Manono discussion?

Frank

Top 20
So any news from the DRC mining week Manono discussion?
*Yep, They didn't realise that it's Pants First - Then Your Shoes o_O (y) ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone heard any news at all, has Manono been mentioned in any of those shitty grainy videos yet? Watched about an hours worth on Wed night and it was usual waffling on about commitments, dialogue et all - all crap

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1686879224506.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

pow4ade

Regular
If you are still asking that, then you aren't listening and any reply to your question is a waste of time.
All I'm suggesting is that a name-and-shame campaign is premature at this stage, driven as it is by mis-placed hearts and no head.

Thus it's more likely to be counter-productive than not, evidenced by the fact no one can detail the benefit to AVZ whilst mired in negotiations.

We are not yet in the position which First Quantam, for example, once found themselves after having their mining lease expropriated by the DRC govt. Yet with careful management and patient, professional strategies they were eventually compensated:

For resource companies, the good news is that they can fight back. Aiming to regain control or get compensation, First Quantum retaliated with an aggressive, multi-faceted campaign on three continents. This exhibited deft use of political pressure, international law and the powerful weapon of shame. And that’s why, a couple of months ago, the first instalment of a $1.25-billion peace offering arrived in the company’s bank accounts. This is the story of how the company got taken for a ride in one of the world’s most corrupt countries, fought back and won. (my emphasis)

Compare this approach with the scatter-gun approach being utilised by emotional and impatient shareholders who IMO have jumped the gun, without AVZ's imprimatur.

Such a sensitive campaign is the job of crisis management professionals, retained by our BOD, if and when the time is right.

https://archive.canadianbusiness.co...th-enrc-for-compensation-over-congolese-mine/

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
*Yep, They didn't realise that it's Pants First - Then Your Shoes o_O (y) ;)

Love the attendees in the conference room with their hard hats still on! Maybe they are concerned that one of the disgruntled AVZ shareholders from Twitter will be there and start throwing chairs? :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Hudnut

Regular
All I'm suggesting is that a name-and-shame campaign is premature at this stage, driven as it is by mis-placed hearts and no head.

Premature? You are kidding.

@John25 , how many weeks have we been in suspension as of today?

(You'll have to wait for a bit for John to update us, he's had to go back to work like a lot of people due to the delays caused by the corrupt asshats.)

You are correct. We have NO IDEA what is going on, since or world class BoD has communicated fuxk all since the roadshows when they indicated possible resolution in November last year.

For the hard of hearing, the DRC, Felix, Z and C will try to screw us regardless of what we put on social media. Negotiations will all be related to AVZ dropping legal proceedings. This is about countering and correcting misinformation for other audiences and keeping our reputation intact.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom