AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone able to say something about a timeline ?
Felix will be locked in meetings with his Chinese Masters working out their next move . According to MoM back in February sorting out the Manono Project was a "Matter of Urgency ." Now she's being sued in the Capital of the U.S of f--king A . She might be rethinking her trip Down Under .If this sh1t ain't sorted she's not f--king welcome.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Nellie17

Regular
Anyone able to say something about a timeline ?
Which timeline are you after?
Screenshot_20230612_164349_Clock.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Onthefm

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Agreed, the criminals are failing so are trying to bait in desperation.
It's definitely a top-shelf moron so cannot count out that its not CKK, his interviews were exceptional, bloke should have a helmet on at all times.
The mental gymnastics used are admirable, but the logic is non-existent.

If the Government actually fell for this unintelligible drivel, It'd be a sure as shit sign to sell and run.

Was there any official DRC/Kiki/frank article on what happened with CKKs question time in 500 people assembly?

Thought it happened on the 12th of May over 4 weeks ago

Apologies if I missed the discussion on this

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

9cardomaha

Regular
To cheer you up I'll cover todays stock news for you...

Helium was up, feathers were down. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading.
Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Diapers remained unchanged. The market for raisins dried up. Balloon prices were inflated. And toilet paper touched a new bottom.

That last one gets me every time :p
:ROFLMAO: yeah thats a well-needed pick me up - thanks for all the concerned outreach from other members too 💕

Nothing like a little self-induced panic and just losing my shit. But i'm back, still confident in my ZJ out of Dathcom call, with added strings on either the north or a processing plant <- this is new, but also helpful in our new case.

I'd like to point out that calls of collusion and corruption were vital in the First Quantum case, so given the overwhelming evidence of similar corrupt shenanigans in the Manono saga, this move probably offers a pretty glaring spotlight on the issue for the international community.

Definitely wasn't in my top 100 ways to resolve the issue and get my mortgage paid off but i've pulled myself out of the hole and getting back to shaking trees and getting documents.

1686554293361.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users
:ROFLMAO: yeah thats a well-needed pick me up - thanks for all the concerned outreach from other members too 💕

Nothing like a little self-induced panic and just losing my shit. But i'm back, still confident in my ZJ out of Dathcom call, with added strings on either the north or a processing plant <- this is new, but also helpful in our new case.

I'd like to point out that calls of collusion and corruption were vital in the First Quantum case, so given the overwhelming evidence of similar corrupt shenanigans in the Manono saga, this move probably offers a pretty glaring spotlight on the issue for the international community.

Definitely wasn't in my top 100 ways to resolve the issue and get my mortgage paid off but i've pulled myself out of the hole and getting back to shaking trees and getting documents.

View attachment 38213
Keeping emotions in check is hard work. One week it's party time; next week pinapple. Risk and Repeat.

I can't tell you what to feel or what to think - but I can say is that your work in digging up official documents is highly valued here.

Look after yourself @9cardomaha. There are plenty of good people here to initiate a conversation with to help you get through should you need it.

Mr I.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

AVZ takes Congo to Washington court over mine license​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator
Jun 12, 2023 – 2.21pm
Save
AVZ Minerals has accused the Democratic Republic of Congo of unlawful behaviour in refusing to issue it a mining license for a major lithium deposit located in the country's south.
The Perth-headquartered lithium explorer late on Friday said it has lodged an arbitration request at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes in Washington, seeking unspecified remedies from the DRC for an alleged failure to comply with its own mining code.
“The company considers the conduct of the DRC to be unlawful and the company, together with the claimants, will take all actions necessary to protect the interests of its stakeholders,” AVZ said in a statement.
9d7951d848054cb0f23fd2cc945e117207b129ec

AVZ Minerals is tangled up in a dispute over ownership rights to what could be one of the world’s biggest lithium deposits. AVZ Minerals
The company, which had a market capitalisation of $2.75 billion, was suspended from the ASX in May 2022. The explorer faces separate legal fights with two of its joint venture partners in the DRC – Dathomir and Cominière – alongside a dispute with Chinese miner Zijin Mining.
In Australia, a class action is being prepared by Omni Bridgeway over AVZ’s alleged failure to disclose to investors the disputes over ownership rights to the project in the DRC, known as Manono, in 2021.

RELATED QUOTES​

Advertisement
The former lithium darling declined to answer earlier questions about what options it has to sell its ownership rights to the Manono project under the terms of the joint venture if it is unable to secure a mining licence.
It also declined to answer questions as to when it may return to trade and what actions it has taken to secure a mining license, as shareholder frustration mounts.

Escalating dispute​

Cominière, the Congolese state owned mining body, is believed to have notified AVZ of its intention to terminate their joint venture partnership to develop the Manono project in December. However, AVZ has refused to accept the project’s termination unless it’s ordered by the International Chamber of Commerce.
On May 5, AVZ said an ICC adjudicator had granted it injunctive relief to prevent Cominière from taking any steps to dissolve the joint venture before the DRC courts.
But Cominière is seeking $US566 million ($843 million) in damages from AVZ for what it says is financial loss incurred as a result of the company’s alleged mismanagement and failure to abide by the terms of the joint venture agreement.

Separately, Zijin Mining has applied to the ICC to have a complaint heard against AVZ for what it claims is a failure to recognise its 15 per cent ownership interest in the project and seeks $US850 million in compensation.
A hearing to decide whether Zijin is entitled to make a claim against AVZ at the ICC is scheduled for July 3.

@FinancialReview #Suspend_Tom @tommyr345 the biased servant of @OmniBridgeway & @BoatmanCapital $AVZ IMO DYOR

Reactions: 3 users
Bit more accuracy this time around - including reflecting Zijin remains outside the JV partners as recent document copied here by 9Card attests. Must have editors breathing down neck. Still managed to get his needling narrative in though when reading between lines.
@FinancialReview #Suspend_Tom @tommyr345 the biased servant of @OmniBridgeway & @BoatmanCapital $AVZ

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Felix will be locked in meetings with his Chinese Masters working out their next move . According to MoM back in February sorting out the Manono Project was a "Matter of Urgency ." Now she's being sued in the Capital of the U.S of f--king A . She might be rethinking her trip Down Under .If this sh1t ain't sorted she's not f--king welcome.
If she backs out it in September it will send a bad message probably . I’d love her to attend and then answer questions publicly

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
Was there any official DRC/Kiki/frank article on what happened with CKKs question time in 500 people assembly?

Thought it happened on the 12th of May over 4 weeks ago

Apologies if I missed the discussion on this
If there was I missed it too

Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
Keeping emotions in check is hard work. One week it's party time; next week pinapple. Risk and Repeat.

I can't tell you what to feel or what to think - but I can say is that your work in digging up official documents is highly valued here.

Look after yourself @9cardomaha. There are plenty of good people here to initiate a conversation with to help you get through should you need it.

Mr I.
I don't think it matters how legal we are the ccp z and the drc government have seceded. this this asset will be developed by the ccp. As who else will front the money for development. Mmm off the top of my head no one with half a brain. I own 12 m shares and a bit and it's a complete fuck up by management in my view. Could have paid 50 m didn't, continued to waste money on drilling somone else's resources. Took a punt and fucked up. But taking a punt on 2.7 bill of other people's money. Probably not a great effort. 100 years of experience and leant sweet fuck all. This explains the whole fuck up to me sloooowwwe learners obviously. Às with some others was my relax ticket. But shit happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Chase

Regular
I don't think it matters how legal we are the ccp z and the drc government have seceded. this this asset will be developed by the ccp. As who else will front the money for development. Mmm off the top of my head no one with half a brain. I own 12 m shares and a bit and it's a complete fuck up by management in my view. Could have paid 50 m didn't, continued to waste money on drilling somone else's resources. Took a punt and fucked up. But taking a punt on 2.7 bill of other people's money. Probably not a great effort. 100 years of experience and leant sweet fuck all. This explains the whole fuck up to me sloooowwwe learners obviously. Às with some others was my relax ticket. But shit happens.

Just ondering
Why no stock disclosure?

• Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Chase

Regular
You are a classic Tosser. Fuck me are u for real.
Yeah sorry to many XXXX golds..hurting like everyone else..ignore last

Onthefm

Regular
Seriously can someone tell me how we build this mine if if we win all court cases?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Seriously can someone tell me how we build this mine if if we win all court cases?
Well there's US $460million coming from Cath for starters . Another US $500 mil is also ready to go from an African Investment Bank . If Zijin have their 15% they will have contribute approx US$300 mil . Not to mention a multi Billion TO offer if we secured the ML . So you shouldn't be too concerned .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Onthefm

Regular
Well there's US $460million coming from Cath for staters .
Yep and that's a third of what we need. And ccp cath and to get ml need to be able to finance. So ccp cath pulls out then what ? As I've always said don't trust cath. Sorry sound like a smart ass but not being one. Imo

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Mate don't take this the wrong way, but at $1.30 you were looking at over $15 million . I don't know your circumstances . It could peanuts to you .

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
No mate definatly not peanuts aiming for generational wealth for kids and kids of kids. With Dives from 25% of the world's known lithium recourse the biggest on surface High grade easy to mine lowest quatile of cost of production. So no not peanuts but a very large amount of ezy. But an old uncle told me years ago ,fuck the resource it's management that counts ,good management can turn an ordinary resource into a money maker. He's dead now. But ofcause I knew better.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom