AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Hey tits...........great work on the twitter mate, continue to shine the light on those corrupt arseholes !!!
Cheers mate....had a few tonight so really trying not to overstep (farrk it's hard)
If anione sees something where I may have just lemme know (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
Former head of the Israeli spy agency Mossad, Yossi Cohen had used Belarusian dealers Oleg Vodchits and Alexander Zingman to smuggle weapons into the Democratic Republic of Congo with the aim of overthrowing Felix Tshisekedi on behalf of Dan Gertler.
Do they need help ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
yellow-haul-truck-cold-temp-screen-xl.jpg

NEWSECONOMYINTERNATIONAL

DRC excluded from the list of investments of the French group ERAMET, following the blocking of the PE of lithium of Manono by the government​

June 11, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
It was last March that the DR Congo and the EU announced an agreement on rare minerals such as copper, cobalt and lithium, the two parties initiated negotiations for a partnership on the exploitation of rare minerals and strategic, for the next few months a "win-win" memorandum of understanding and a roadmap are announced on this cooperation and investment agreement in a mining sector in the DRC, so the EU intends to fight the Chinese monopoly in the DRC , reduce its dependence on China and accelerate its ecological transition.
The EU is focusing above all on the development of a value chain in the DR Congo and the creation of a market for the battery, electric vehicle and renewable energy industry, as pointed out by Mrs. Jutta Urpilainen, European Commissioner for International Partnerships :
“We want to create value in the DRC, local added value. Not just exporting your raw materials to Finland, Europe and then refining them in Europe. We do n't want to create dependency, nor do we want neocolonialism. We really want to create local value and we want to create a win-win partnership. »

During the visit of President Emmanuel Macron to Kinshasa, the two countries notably concluded an agreement for the mapping and sustainable management of the mining resources which abound in the Congolese subsoil, French companies and institutes will be invited to map and invest in the mining sector of the DR Congo according to this partnership.
But here is following the blocking of the delivery of the exploitation permit 13359 by the Congolese government to DATHCOM, of which the group AVZ MINERALS owns 75%, which must allow the start of the exploitation of the lithium of Manono, the French group, ERAMET has just excluded the DR Congo from its investment strategy in Africa for the time being.
Geoff Streeton , director of strategy for the company, and Christophe Thillier , in charge of exploration, have also drawn a line under the DRC for the moment, despite having identified its lithium potential.
The difficulties encountered by the Australian AVZ MINERALS on its Manono project in Tanganyka in the south-east of the country gave pause to the French company which has chosen to concentrate its investments in this sector on its Centenario-Ratones project in Argentina," said the media, Africa Intelligence.

ERAMET is a French mining and metallurgical company with a workforce of 9,090 employees spread over 17 mining and industrial sites in 15 countries. In 2022, it achieved a turnover of 5.014 billion euros.
On November 8, 2021, ERAMET announced the launch of its lithium mine project in the Andean highlands of northern Argentina. The construction of a plant will start in early 2022 and end in 2024 with the aim of producing 24,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate per year. Much of its lithium production will supply the European battery construction sector.

*Here we Go, Here we Go, Here we Go - To the EXIT with more to follow, many more :eek:

Thanks, But No Thanks, We will Go somewhere else all because of Manono Bro :oops:

Another "Win-Win" for Blocking Manono Lithium :rolleyes:

1686485773526.png

1686485808232.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Frank

Top 20
1686487954992.png

Attachments

• 1686487921523.png
    1686487921523.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Hindsight is awesome! I don’t think there would be many who would not have sold if they knew what shit show was coming!
I wouldn't change a fucking thing. More than happy to risk 15k initial capital for a chance to see Klaus, Zijin, CKK, Cong and all their little shit stain hoodrats on Twitter eat shit.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Former head of the Israeli spy agency Mossad, Yossi Cohen had used Belarusian dealers Oleg Vodchits and Alexander Zingman to smuggle weapons into the Democratic Republic of Congo with the aim of overthrowing Felix Tshisekedi on behalf of Dan Gertler.
Getting rid of one scum to replace it with a super scum......yep, I feel a whole heap better now....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I wouldn't change a fucking thing. More than happy to risk 15k initial capital for a chance to see Klaus, Zijin, CKK, Cong and all their little shit stain hoodrats on Twitter eat shit.

All well and good Carlos

Be somewhat respectful

There are some here that I know who are not so ambivalent and have a shit load more riding on this outcome than your 2 buck bet

Plenty of LTH's and considered investors on the forum "need" the win........ and everyone wants the bad guys to lose

Just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
All well and good Carlos

Be somewhat respectful

There are some here that I know who are not so ambivalent and have a shit load more riding on this outcome than your 2 buck bet

Plenty of LTH's and considered investors on the forum "need" the win........ and everyone wants the bad guys to lose

Just sayin'
Sorry I meant no disrespect to anyone that is struggling

The majority of my posts here I have tried to give factual information to help people that may not have the time to research all of the complex details about this shitshow

I got in early so my 2 buck bet is still worth just under a quarter million bucks at last trading price. Just saying.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20
I think some maybe missing the point with the fact that ICSID is actually part of world bank.

World bank has been approving cash injections into DRC and being the source of improved access to community infrastructure and community-based reintegration programs etc ; 2 injections one at $900m and another at $250m have been approved over the last 4 months mainly targeting issues in the Eastern Provence’s ….. FT was given a $1m token for the eastern Provence’s issues on his visit to China.

3 weeks ago world bank pulled the handbrake on funding for humanitarian and development projects in the DRC worth more than $1 billion due to typical fuckery around large rooms of cash . FT was pretty quick to react and get the issues levelled out again.

Problem for DRC is that AVZs request for arbitration effectively through world bank doesn’t go to smooth out US corruption concerns and the funding sphincter has likely contracted somewhat , as new funding requests are highly likely to come with added Q&A pages . AVZ have followed the mining code and have been above board ; DRC ministers who would typical be used to channel funding to their required pigeon holes …. Well it’s proving , that they are not following rules … so would one be trusting enough, that the ministers are distributing the cash into all the appropriate accounts?

FT needs to be showing that corruption is on the decline ,as opposed to running around pouring trying to putting out reoccurring patch fires on a very regular occurrence .

Also it’s work googling advantages of ICSID v ICC .

It’s a request for ICSID at the moment ; so does FT want to come to the table and work it out or get another couple of amber watchdog lights lit up , send Manono into 1-3 year marathon whilst the rest of the lithium explorers start to move ahead and start production ; whilst at the end the ICSID would likely award it at the end anyway.
We've had a series of overwhelmingly negative announcements and yet shareholders come up with all sorts of fanciful ways of somehow turning them into a positive or a great win by the legendary BOD.
To me none of anything that has transpired over the past 13 months provides any form of confidence in this company or in working with the DRC moving forward.
You are probably right about all the above but I've given up keeping track or really caring, beyond wanting access to my funds anyway.
At this point my thoughts are that management need to entertain a takeover by whatever means necessary both to save their own skin and to free investors from this ongoing shitshow.
Hopefully this is the start of that process.
Who'd buy a stake in this crap for anything close to fair value I don't know. Maybe we'll see.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
We've had a series of overwhelmingly negative announcements and yet shareholders come up with all sorts of fanciful ways of somehow turning them into a positive or a great win by the legendary BOD.
To me none of anything that has transpired over the past 13 months provides any form of confidence in this company or in working with the DRC moving forward.
You are probably right about all the above but I've given up keeping track or really caring, beyond wanting access to my funds anyway.
At this point my thoughts are that management need to entertain a takeover by whatever means necessary both to save their own skin and to free investors from this ongoing shitshow.
Hopefully this is the start of that process.
Who'd buy a stake in this crap for anything close to fair value I don't know. Maybe we'll see.
Management SAM has’nt been sighted or heard from since AGM…almost 7 months ago …who knows whats going on in this shit show but even a little SH communication wouldnt go astray

Reactions: 21 users

bloke383

Regular

Reactions: 9 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1686530555732.png

Not impressed.... Can someone come fetch me out of this hole - been spirallingo_O

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JasonM

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
View attachment 38202
Not impressed.... Can someone come fetch me out of this hole - been spirallingo_O
Cominiere on twitter making out DRC has taken the tenement off of us and are literally nationalising it.

One week we are good, next week they are good

Only thing for sure is thaif we have played this by the book, so if this goes to arbitration we win. It looks like they want to play who blinks 1st until then.... not a very intelligent move but totally lines up with their mo so far

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It's a case of sellers remorse all round for these pricks, first Cong, now COMINIERE.

Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
Cominiere on twitter making out DRC has taken the tenement off of us and are literally nationalising it.

Wouldn't even count the Cominiere twitter account as official.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wouldn't even count the Cominiere twitter account as official.
Both Kiki and Franck are replying to him, so unless they are being sucked in too......

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

obe wan

Regular
Both Kiki and Franck are replying to him, so unless they are being sucked in too......
Most likely CKK’s good mate Mills Tshibangu I reckon ; sounds like a typical third rate Journo ; doesn't have a clue about what he's going on about, but tries to spin a story whilst trying go convince you it's true, even though logic points to it's absolute horseshit and the story teller must be a dumb fark.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 38202

To cheer you up I'll cover todays stock news for you...

Helium was up, feathers were down. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading.
Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Diapers remained unchanged. The market for raisins dried up. Balloon prices were inflated. And toilet paper touched a new bottom.

That last one gets me every time :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom