AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Looks like I missed some excitement on HC today.
Did the HC mods finally grow a pair or actually read their own TOUs?
Nope, neither.
Bruce just changed her name to Tradingirl.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
No offence guys but many of us came here to get away from the dramas of HC.
If I never hear about that hag again it'll still be too soon...
Be a shame to end up with another circus. 🎪

Reactions: 12 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
No offence guys but many of us came here to get away from the dramas of HC.
If I never hear about that hag again it'll still be too soon...
Be a shame to end up with another circus. 🎪

Agree - let's move on from HC. We should try keep it on topic. I think we can all sigh a collective sigh of relief if we know we don't have to think about HC and the worst offenders again :)

Reactions: 13 users

Costi

Great to see some of the top posters here, and less off topic nonsense. Appreciate all the comments and in depth work you guys do. I don’t post much but read everyday, holding since 2020.

Reactions: 4 users

Misfits

Regular
Gday all, happy to be over here with the crew.

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
It is one way to earn the medal for the most moderated HC posts, lol
1645428773570.png

Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular

When Will AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX:AVZ) Breakeven?

Source: Shutterstock
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse AVZ Minerals Limited's (ASX:AVZ) business as it appears the company may be on the cusp of a considerable accomplishment. AVZ Minerals Limited explores for mineral properties. The AU$2.8b market-cap company announced a latest loss of AU$5.4m on 30 June 2021 for its most recent financial year result. The most pressing concern for investors is AVZ Minerals' path to profitability – when will it breakeven? We've put together a brief outline of industry analyst expectations for the company, its year of breakeven and its implied growth rate.

View our latest analysis for AVZ Minerals
AVZ Minerals is bordering on breakeven, according to some Australian Metals and Mining analysts. They expect the company to post a final loss in 2023, before turning a profit of AU$73m in 2024. The company is therefore projected to breakeven around 2 years from now. How fast will the company have to grow each year in order to reach the breakeven point by 2024? Working backwards from analyst estimates, it turns out that they expect the company to grow 85% year-on-year, on average, which signals high confidence from analysts. If this rate turns out to be too aggressive, the company may become profitable much later than analysts predict.
earnings-per-share-growth

ASX:AVZ Earnings Per Share Growth February 18th 2022​
Underlying developments driving AVZ Minerals' growth isn’t the focus of this broad overview, but, take into account that by and large a metal and mining business has lumpy cash flows which are contingent on the natural resource mined and stage at which the company is operating. This means that a high growth rate is not unusual, especially if the company is currently in an investment period.
One thing we’d like to point out is that AVZ Minerals has no debt on its balance sheet, which is rare for a loss-making metals and mining company, which typically has high debt relative to its equity. This means that the company has been operating purely on its equity investment and has no debt burden. This aspect reduces the risk around investing in the loss-making company.

Next Steps:​

There are key fundamentals of AVZ Minerals which are not covered in this article, but we must stress again that this is merely a basic overview. For a more comprehensive look at AVZ Minerals, take a look at AVZ Minerals' company page on Simply Wall St. We've also compiled a list of important aspects you should look at:

1. Valuation: What is AVZ Minerals worth today? Has the future growth potential already been factored into the price? The intrinsic value infographic in our free research report helps visualize whether AVZ Minerals is currently mispriced by the market.
  2. Management Team: An experienced management team on the helm increases our confidence in the business – take a look at who sits on AVZ Minerals’s board and the CEO’s background.

Misfits

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

LEFOOL

Regular

Freehold

Regular
As Ive said before... Once in production you need to start thinking of the AVZ peer group as the premier league players in lithium space like SQM and Ablemarles of the world. Not the second division players we are currently compared against. That is, once ramped up to full 10mt / yr throughput.

This is key to future AVZ valuation projections IMHO. Some of these tier 1 peers are currently 10x our current mcap and growing. Possibly the easiest money you may ever make is by simply sitting on your hands and doing nothing and let it run. Sure there will be up and downs in markets like the current dip due to macro factors but these are golden opportunities to take advance of the more flighty traders nervousness IMO. Inflation can rip away all it likes and a new cold war may come but unless it stops the worldwide adoption of Electric cars (and batteries ) and home storage market then it matters not I think.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Misfits

Regular
Top Holders

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    109.8 KB · Views: 57

ptlas

Regular
Morning all, nice to be here.I was looking at the other new stock forum and no one posting there so was wondering where you all got to. Nice to see Jag and Frank still posting.
Now I’m not liking this Russia/Ukraine business. Looks like it’s about to get started. What impact we think this will have on the markets?
It will be used by the chart controllers to create volatility, hence big price swings and trading opportunities.

All stocks will be pushed around with the indices, some more than others.
If ML is still pending, then I suspect volatility will be used in an attempt to spook retail more than in most other stocks.

Big moves imo

ptlas

Regular
Hi all,

I have heard many people use the term 'paid downramper' in relation to the trolls- is there actually a market for this? Who is paying?
Based off the poor quality of the trolling I've seen on 'other' forums, I am sure I could be a standout employee.
They lack eloquence, justifications, or insights. No real understanding of what specifics the shareholders may hold concern for, or what triggers will spread unease and alter sentiment.

I will happily take on a paid contract to downramp most companies, if anyone knows of a position.

Note- Some companies I truly believe in, including AVZ, so I will not accept contracts for these.

Please feel free to message me directly if needed.
There are most definitely paid down-rampers.
Periodically retired ones post on Crapper. Could be baloney but this cynic believes them.
I suspect our favourite girl is just someone with issues-don't actually think she's smart enough to earn money doing it.

From the stories I read, it seems that they operate in packs for short periods then move on to where the paymaster sends them.

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
Rumour on Twitter is that Nigel has flown to the DRC in the last few days. If true this could be big news from a ML perspective.

Can anyone confirm?

#i-know-nothing-i-hear-nothing.jpg

If i do hear something, You will be the 1st to know Freehold (y)

What's that you say my DRC Taxi Driver on the line

Who did you say you picked up at the Airport

Was it a Nigel or Nigella :unsure:

In English please :rolleyes:

p.s.- I reckon we send JAG into HQ to see where the Nige is at 2morro ;)

Reactions: 3 users

Freehold

Regular

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
Oops Tradingirl, better get it right.
A change is as good as a holiday, I hope she got long service leave.

Anyone got Her email / home address so i can send HotCrappers beloved Baiting Bitch a copy of

Stocks4Dummies.jpg

Looking at you JAG ;)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Finally back here since the 1st couple of days this forum started. It was a bit quiet so thought I would come back later and pleasantly surprised.. Glad to see so many familiar posters on here ☺️

Was happy to hear from Cruiser that you are alive and well Frank, was worried about ya haha.

Let‘s hope this site keeps building, and turns into something huge, it would be awesome to see something evolve because HotCrapper became addicted to clicks instead of running a fair forum, and I would love to see their revenue drop like a stone, they have treated us like shit.

I won’t go into much detail, but for those in contact with Jag privately, ask him about the idea I put to him for a fairly unique opportunity for a few of the longs to get together for a few days of luxury and share knowledge, trading ideas, laughs and beers (or “Champagne on ice” 🙄)
Happy for you to give my personal details to any of the regulars Jag. Not sure if you passed the idea on as we were talking just before your medical scare mate.

The opportunity might not be there for too much longer depending on the share price 😉

If all goes well, I might be leaving the country to buy a beach front property on one of our tropical island neighbours when “the price is right” .

If all goes well, I might be leaving the country to buy a beach front property on one of our tropical island neighbours when “the price is right” .

Here's a thought Fletch, re:- that "Beachfront Property on a Tropical Island" down the track

It might Not be there / exist much longer due to Global Warming / Rising Sea Levels atm my friend :eek:

My advice is Buy something Up the Road on a Hill ( Preferably Not a Volcano ) overlooking the Ocean instead (y)

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

p.s.- All the more reason we need "The Solution Country" to deliver that ML EV Battery Solution asap

If nothing else, Do it for Fletch and his Tropical Island Dream before it's too late Felix ffs ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm eyeing some beachside peace. Just waiting on a few further positives from AVZ which I suspect are not too far away ;)

I can't say how happy I am to be away from you know where and you know who

Anyway the FA is intact and the announcements we are all waiting for seem tantalizingly close

Right now there isn't much we can do but wait

Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part......

Freehold

Regular
Interesting Interview released yesterday ... albeit a bit technical with Chris Reed (CEO Neometals) on the future of downstream processing and recycling and new processes such as ELI (Electrolytic Lithium), peak spodumene amongst other things with our old friend (..Not!) Joe Lowry interviewing. AVZ cracks a brief mention along with other upcoming lithium hopefuls. Long but informative. Worth a Listen I reckon.

//podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-global-lithium-podcast/id1483677267?i=1000551693267

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom