AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Ok its 3.30 am i'm a little slow to jump the fence but I am here now how you doing Jag
Doin well I must say....the relief and feeling of freedom over here is sensational with not having to deal with paid baiters :):)

WTF....3:30?????

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Morning all, nice to be here.I was looking at the other new stock forum and no one posting there so was wondering where you all got to. Nice to see Jag and Frank still posting.
Now I’m not liking this Russia/Ukraine business. Looks like it’s about to get started. What impact we think this will have on the markets?
Morning Doc, great to see you have seen the light:D
My opinion......All markets / sectors will drop as the world panics.....be a good time to top up IMO and clean up those weak hands.
The fundamentals of AVZ and the fundamentals of Li Batteries is not going away.......tis the future no matter what happens.

The force is strong with AVZ

AIMO
yoda.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Finally back here since the 1st couple of days this forum started. It was a bit quiet so thought I would come back later and pleasantly surprised.. Glad to see so many familiar posters on here ☺️

Was happy to hear from Cruiser that you are alive and well Frank, was worried about ya haha.

Let‘s hope this site keeps building, and turns into something huge, it would be awesome to see something evolve because HotCrapper became addicted to clicks instead of running a fair forum, and I would love to see their revenue drop like a stone, they have treated us like shit.

I won’t go into much detail, but for those in contact with Jag privately, ask him about the idea I put to him for a fairly unique opportunity for a few of the longs to get together for a few days of luxury and share knowledge, trading ideas, laughs and beers (or “Champagne on ice” 🙄)
Happy for you to give my personal details to any of the regulars Jag. Not sure if you passed the idea on as we were talking just before your medical scare mate.

The opportunity might not be there for too much longer depending on the share price 😉

If all goes well, I might be leaving the country to buy a beach front property on one of our tropical island neighbours when “the price is right” .
I won’t go into much detail, but for those in contact with Jag privately, ask him about the idea I put to him for a fairly unique opportunity for a few of the longs to get together for a few days of luxury and share knowledge, trading ideas, laughs and beers (or “Champagne on ice” 🙄)

Gday Fletch, great to here from you.😁

You'll have to send me that email again mate as I seem to have lost it in the emails I was bombarded with when I organized the hats t-shirts :cool:

Yes, for those interested, the opportunity is truly unique ;) if you get my drift :p
44.jpg

Pokok

Regular
Doin well I must say....the relief and feeling of freedom over here is sensational with not having to deal with paid baiters :):)

WTF....3:30?????
Indonesia time just shut the bar central Java

Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Gday Fletch, great to here from you.😁

You'll have to send me that email again mate as I seem to have lost it in the emails I was bombarded with when I organized the hats t-shirts :cool:

Yes, for those interested, the opportunity is truly unique ;) if you get my drift :p
View attachment 1467
🙋🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1645395509541.png

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
Just noticed on Hotcrapper that Donegaldemon has called the company & was told that Nigel is currently in the DRC. 😲
Could be an interesting week ahead.

• Wow

JAG

Top 20
Just noticed on Hotcrapper that Donegaldemon has called the company & was told that Nigel is currently in the DRC. 😲
Could be an interesting week ahead.
Potential signing ceremony :sneaky::sneaky:

• Thinking

Fletch77

Regular
That’s huge news guys 😊

No worries Jag, will shoot you an email today.

BTW, I sent you a request on HotCrapper a few months ago to pull the AVZ female soccer team out of retirement but my comment got modded before you saw it possibly.

Do you still have them on the sidelines ?

Gday Fletch, great to here from you.

Reactions: 2 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
Hi all,

I have heard many people use the term 'paid downramper' in relation to the trolls- is there actually a market for this? Who is paying?
Based off the poor quality of the trolling I've seen on 'other' forums, I am sure I could be a standout employee.
They lack eloquence, justifications, or insights. No real understanding of what specifics the shareholders may hold concern for, or what triggers will spread unease and alter sentiment.

I will happily take on a paid contract to downramp most companies, if anyone knows of a position.

Note- Some companies I truly believe in, including AVZ, so I will not accept contracts for these.

Please feel free to message me directly if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
Decent point my friend

And I understand the audit was requested and is being undertaken

Worth a look to see if overall the audit is holding up proceedings with AVZ.....not sure either way

However FT is also on record for recently giving the hurry up to the relavant departments in the DRC to get mining (let's say AVZ) and the forward looking strategic battery manufacturing up an running

So maybe it's a bit of a catch 22???

Let's complete the audit no matter how long it takes and make sure there's no further disadvantageous, uncommercial or outright criminal contracts going forward ........but hang on we want to get our green battery industry up and running as soon as possible for the benefit of the country and the quality of life of our communities

Okay.... fair enough

Maybe it's a balance of the two and it's just going to take a little longer to get the AVZ ML through the whole balanced process

I'm happy to wait a bit longer....because the final outcome will be the best for all stakeholders

All IMHO opinion of course

Cheers
Nut:cool:

* Yeah, Nah, Maybe Nut, but the irony is, just up the Road you have :rolleyes: o_O:unsure:

Ivanhoe Mines and Gécamines agree to develop the Kipushi zinc mine

Ivanhoe Mines has signed an agreement with the Democratic Republic of Congo's state mining company, Gecamines, to bring the Kipushi zinc mine back to commercial production, the Canadian-listed mining company said on Monday.

Kipushi's average zinc grade will be 36.4% over the first five years of production, Ivanhoe said.

The agreement, signed by Kipushi Holding, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ivanhoe, sets out commercial terms for a new joint venture agreement and is subject to the signing of definitive documents, Ivanhoe said.

Congomedia !!!.png

Ivanhoe Mines and Gecamines Sign New Agreement to Return the Ultra-High-Grade Kipushi Mine in the DRC to Productionhttps://copperbeltkatangamining.com...-grade-kipushi-mine-in-the-drc-to-production/

Kipushi, Democratic Republic of Congo – (February 14, 2022) – Ivanhoe Mines Executive Co-Chair Robert Friedland and President Marna Cloete, together with Alphonse Kaputo Kalubi (Chairman) and Bester-Hilaire Ntambwe Ngoy Kabongo (CEO) of Gécamines, DRC’s state-owned mining company, are pleased to announce that Kipushi Holding, an Ivanhoe Mines wholly-owned subsidiary, and Gécamines have signed a new agreement to return the ultra-high-grade Kipushi Mine back to commercial production.​

The new agreement sets out the commercial terms that will form the basis of a new Kipushi joint-venture agreement establishing a robust framework for the mutually beneficial operation of the Kipushi Mine for years to come, and is subject to execution of definitive documentation.

Alphonse Kaputo Kalubi commented: “We recently have witnessed Ivanhoe’s outstanding achievements in transforming the Kamoa-Kakula joint venture into a state-of-the-art copper producer applying the highest standards, now a benchmark on the Congolese Copperbelt.

Ivanhoe and Gécamines also have now redefined the Kipushi Project in an equitable manner, aligned with the expectations of the Mining Code and those of Gécamines’ sole shareholder, the Congolese State.

“We are convinced that Kipushi’s new partnership around the Big Zinc will be a benchmark for a successful combination of expertise, resources, a unique asset and a shared desire to create value for stakeholders, the State, shareholders and neighbouring communities.

Kipushi, like Kamoa-Kakula, brings new standards, employment opportunities, better health and education infrastructure, and the conditions for the emergence of a dynamic socio-economic fabric around Kipushi. Gécamines, which has operated this mine for a long time, aims, by consolidating its partnership with Ivanhoe, to optimize its contribution to the DRC’s mining sector.”

February 14, 2022

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 7 users

Fletch77

Regular
Just in case you guys haven’t seen the option to become a paid member at the bottom of the page, it costs $5 per month, i paid up and encourage you guys to do the same.

I would have been happy to pay for HotCrapper if it meant it was moderated sensibly, and peanuts like Linda were not tolerated due to the click bait value for the business model.

As I mentioned before I would love to see this forum thrive to become a serious threat to HC, and if paying a few bucks to have a forum with the quality of members on this thread at the moment, and no brainless idiots tolerated, zeebOt can charge me what he likes.

When reading some of the benefits of paid membership, I like the feature where if a paid member reports a troll, it only takes one other report of that post and it will be deleted until the mods can investigate.

Brucey would last about 30 seconds on here 😂

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Morning all, nice to be here.I was looking at the other new stock forum and no one posting there so was wondering where you all got to. Nice to see Jag and Frank still posting.
Now I’m not liking this Russia/Ukraine business. Looks like it’s about to get started. What impact we think this will have on the markets?

*For Starters, My Watchlist of @ 15 Stocks - 3 of which i own, looks like a Sea of Red Russian atm :eek:

Red Russian Cocktail.png

Damn you Putin, You Fwit ! :mad:

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
A good sign and if true perfect timing to sign a deal in the DRC :sneaky::sneaky:

1645408203781.png

Samus

Top 20
It does, not something I wanted to spread around HC but maybe a more tight knit bunch can forgive me if it turns out I'm full of shit.
As I said rumour only but we should know by mid next week if there is any truth to it. Had to tell someone 🤫
😅
Don't underestimate the Sammael people, I'm only 'mostly' full of shit 😜
Lets hope this leads to something positive. 🤞

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
*Speaking of "Deals", I see where,

Head-to-head Tshisekedi – Erdogan in Kinshasa

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of the Turkish Republic arrived this Sunday, February 20 in Kinshasa.

After his welcome at N'djili International Airport, by a delegation of members of the government led by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a one-on-one with President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi , at the Palace of the Nation.

The program provides for the signing of a number of contracts between the two countries, followed by a press briefing, which will be held by the two heads of state.

Congomedia !!!.png

Erdogan to raise security in DRC visit

Security and economic issues will be at the heart of the official visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who visits the Democratic Republic of Congo on Sunday, the Congolese presidency said.

President Felix Tshisekedi is due to meet with his Turkish counterpart, who will be backed by "a strong delegation" of government members and businessmen from Turkey, said a press release from the Congolese presidency.

Erdogan's African tour, from February 20 to 23, will move on to Senegal and Guinea-Bissau.

His two-day DRC trip is intended to help Ankara and Kinshasa strengthen cooperation in the political, economic and security fields, the presidency added.

It "follows the bilateral meetings held between the two heads of state" in September in Ankara and December in Istanbul.

Last September, Tshisekedi paid an official visit to Ankara and then travelled to Istanbul in December where he took part in a Turkey-Africa summit.

Relations between Ankara and Kinshasa have been good for several years and the volume of Turkish investments in the DRC continues to grow.

Bilateral trade between the two amounts to about 40 million dollars but Turkey is seeking to strengthen its presence in Africa.

Since 2003, the volume of its trade with the continent has increased from two billion dollars to at least 25 billion dollars.

Erdogan has visited Africa nearly 40 times since 2005, as prime minister and president, since when Turkey has opened some 40 embassies on the continent.

finance.yahoo.com

*Never a Dull Day in the DRC and it appears that everyone wants / needs a piece of it atm

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

cruiser51

Top 20
Think positive, think about E-Tanks.
The air pollution is substantial when you see them Russian tanks with old tractor engines belching out thick smoke.
Can you imagine silent, clean, non polluting tanks?
There is another business opportunity for Elon Musk!

If you look at Wang Yi's speech at the Munich Safety Council, one would say that Ukraine's current border unrest will be ironed out, probably not without pain, at the negotiating table.
World instability is not the friend of world's progress and definitely not in China's interest.
If China's export of face masks to the rest of the world suddenly stops, what is China going to do with all those face masks? Retool the factories and make paper bullets?
It might give Vladimir a nice warm feeling to do a bit of sabre rattling, but Wang Yi's speech must come as a bucket of Siberian icy cold water over Vladimir's back. Bit of a reality check.

Freehold

Regular
Good afternoon folks, though I'd pop in to see whats going on over here on this forum.

I must say the AVZ share price holding up relatively well all things considered. Once market geopolitical issues are resolved either way I expect we will rush upwards.

Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
O
Think positive, think about E-Tanks.
The air pollution is substantial when you see them Russian tanks with old tractor engines belching out thick smoke.
Can you imagine silent, clean, non polluting tanks?
There is another business opportunity for Elon Musk!

If you look at Wang Yi's speech at the Munich Safety Council, one would say that Ukraine's current border unrest will be ironed out, probably not without pain, at the negotiating table.
World instability is not the friend of world's progress and definitely not in China's interest.
If China's export of face masks to the rest of the world suddenly stops, what is China going to do with all those face masks? Retool the factories and make paper bullets?
It might give Vladimir a nice warm feeling to do a bit of sabre rattling, but Wang Yi's speech must come as a bucket of Siberian icy cold water over Vladimir's back. Bit of a reality check.

Good afternoon folks, though I'd pop in to see whats going on over here on this forum.

I must say the AVZ share price holding up relatively well all things considered. Once market geopolitical issues are resolved either way I expect we will rush upwards.
Good to see you Free...yes, its a troll free, Ibruce free environment controlled by the posters:cool::cool:

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom