AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
*Speaking of "Deals", I see where,

Head-to-head Tshisekedi – Erdogan in Kinshasa

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of the Turkish Republic arrived this Sunday, February 20 in Kinshasa.

After his welcome at N'djili International Airport, by a delegation of members of the government led by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a one-on-one with President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi , at the Palace of the Nation.

The program provides for the signing of a number of contracts between the two countries, followed by a press briefing, which will be held by the two heads of state.

View attachment 1484

Erdogan to raise security in DRC visit

Security and economic issues will be at the heart of the official visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who visits the Democratic Republic of Congo on Sunday, the Congolese presidency said.

President Felix Tshisekedi is due to meet with his Turkish counterpart, who will be backed by "a strong delegation" of government members and businessmen from Turkey, said a press release from the Congolese presidency.

Erdogan's African tour, from February 20 to 23, will move on to Senegal and Guinea-Bissau.

His two-day DRC trip is intended to help Ankara and Kinshasa strengthen cooperation in the political, economic and security fields, the presidency added.

It "follows the bilateral meetings held between the two heads of state" in September in Ankara and December in Istanbul.

Last September, Tshisekedi paid an official visit to Ankara and then travelled to Istanbul in December where he took part in a Turkey-Africa summit.

Relations between Ankara and Kinshasa have been good for several years and the volume of Turkish investments in the DRC continues to grow.

Bilateral trade between the two amounts to about 40 million dollars but Turkey is seeking to strengthen its presence in Africa.

Since 2003, the volume of its trade with the continent has increased from two billion dollars to at least 25 billion dollars.

Erdogan has visited Africa nearly 40 times since 2005, as prime minister and president, since when Turkey has opened some 40 embassies on the continent.

finance.yahoo.com

*Never a Dull Day in the DRC and it appears that everyone wants / needs a piece of it atm

Food for thought

Frank :cool:
So WW III is about to break out on Erdogan's doorstep and Recip is going for a cuppa with Felix to Kinshasa? Nice one!
Doesn't Recip want to hear all the fireworks from nearby, or is he doing a runner just in case Joe throws a couple of Nukes to wipe out 20% of the Russian army while they are congregated around the Ukrainian border? It would be a great opportunity to inflict a black eye, while Vladimir is showing off his testosterone level.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
Made the move over from hotcrapper, the amount of rubbish talk over there is out of control.

Russia Ukraine personal pov - I don't believe a war will come of it, Russia and China know it'll affect the worldwide markets in a majorly negative way and would be detrimental to both countries. It's a dickswinging show of power and thats all.

Reactions: 4 users

Freehold

Regular
Personally I don't mind the occasional negative view especially on something or some aspect not discussed before. As it gets me road testing my assumptions, theories and views. So I hope that aspect remains but yes the mindless and infinitely repetitive low content trolling and flaming is mind numbing and a time waste on some platforms. Hence my sparse posting on those platforms. Hopefully this platform can sustain some intelligent two sided debate and information sharing. But I'd beware however (as a group) to be too quick to kill off a well thought out contrary poster. Its just the brainless repetitive rants we don't need .

All is IMHO of course

Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Made the move over from hotcrapper, the amount of rubbish talk over there is out of control.

Russia Ukraine personal pov - I don't believe a war will come of it, Russia and China know it'll affect the worldwide markets in a majorly negative way and would be detrimental to both countries. It's a dickswinging show of power and thats all.
Don't fear, here you can say what you think and express your dickswinging thoughts, without being moderated. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

The Fox

Regular
*Speaking of "Deals", I see where,

Head-to-head Tshisekedi – Erdogan in Kinshasa

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of the Turkish Republic arrived this Sunday, February 20 in Kinshasa.

After his welcome at N'djili International Airport, by a delegation of members of the government led by the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a one-on-one with President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi , at the Palace of the Nation.

The program provides for the signing of a number of contracts between the two countries, followed by a press briefing, which will be held by the two heads of state.

View attachment 1484

Erdogan to raise security in DRC visit

Security and economic issues will be at the heart of the official visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who visits the Democratic Republic of Congo on Sunday, the Congolese presidency said.

President Felix Tshisekedi is due to meet with his Turkish counterpart, who will be backed by "a strong delegation" of government members and businessmen from Turkey, said a press release from the Congolese presidency.

Erdogan's African tour, from February 20 to 23, will move on to Senegal and Guinea-Bissau.

His two-day DRC trip is intended to help Ankara and Kinshasa strengthen cooperation in the political, economic and security fields, the presidency added.

It "follows the bilateral meetings held between the two heads of state" in September in Ankara and December in Istanbul.

Last September, Tshisekedi paid an official visit to Ankara and then travelled to Istanbul in December where he took part in a Turkey-Africa summit.

Relations between Ankara and Kinshasa have been good for several years and the volume of Turkish investments in the DRC continues to grow.

Bilateral trade between the two amounts to about 40 million dollars but Turkey is seeking to strengthen its presence in Africa.

Since 2003, the volume of its trade with the continent has increased from two billion dollars to at least 25 billion dollars.

Erdogan has visited Africa nearly 40 times since 2005, as prime minister and president, since when Turkey has opened some 40 embassies on the continent.

finance.yahoo.com

*Never a Dull Day in the DRC and it appears that everyone wants / needs a piece of it atm

Food for thought

Frank :cool:
I wonder if Nigel likes Turkish coffee? There are plenty of battery and car manufacturers in Turkey, and a bit of money flying around as well. 🦊

Freehold

Regular
Rumour on Twitter is that Nigel has flown to the DRC in the last few days. If true this could be big news from a ML perspective.

Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: 5 users

Fletch77

Regular
Think positive, think about E-Tanks.
The air pollution is substantial when you see them Russian tanks with old tractor engines belching out thick smoke.
Can you imagine silent, clean, non polluting tanks?
There is another business opportunity for Elon Musk!

If you look at Wang Yi's speech at the Munich Safety Council, one would say that Ukraine's current border unrest will be ironed out, probably not without pain, at the negotiating table.
World instability is not the friend of world's progress and definitely not in China's interest.
If China's export of face masks to the rest of the world suddenly stops, what is China going to do with all those face masks? Retool the factories and make paper bullets?
It might give Vladimir a nice warm feeling to do a bit of sabre rattling, but Wang Yi's speech must come as a bucket of Siberian icy cold water over Vladimir's back. Bit of a reality check.
“Think positive, think about E-Tanks’ 😂😂😂

Fuck me, talk about glass half full mentality today Cruiser 😂

That cracked me up 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Rumour on Twitter is that Nigel has flown to the DRC in the last few days. If true this could be big news from a ML perspective.

Can anyone confirm?
rainn-wilson.gif

Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Personally I don't mind the occasional negative view especially on something or some aspect not discussed before. As it gets me road testing my assumptions, theories and views. So I hope that aspect remains but yes the mindless and infinitely repetitive low content trolling and flaming is mind numbing and a time waste on some platforms. Hence my sparse posting on those platforms. Hopefully this platform can sustain some intelligent two sided debate and information sharing. But I'd beware however (as a group) to be too quick to kill off a well thought out contrary poster. Its just the brainless repetitive rants we don't need .

All is IMHO of course
I agree. A negative view with substance to support that view is always welcomed. That allows for a balanced debate.

...the constant bullshit the flows out of certain peoples mouths is another
pitch perfect vomit GIF
(not naming anyone in particular)

cruiser51

Top 20

Can anyone confirm?
Maybe Stefan Hartung has also an invite to share a Turkish Delight in Kinshasa, you never know, these guys like to party.
Nothing wrong with watching a couple of belly dancers with the compliments of Recip, while signing a couple of papers.
Life can be so enjoyable. ;)

JAG

Top 20
I am hoping Nigel and the boys are getting their paperwork in order so that when ML is issued we are ready to release the revised BFS and FID in a very short time so that construction can start imminently.
Nice number plates mate...I own AVZ 1 in WA :)

Ill put mine on the market once ML and FID drops for..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Bruce changed her name to tradingirl, I hope she got also a brain transplant with the name change.
Who knows we might be lucky. :devilish::poop:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Bruce changed her name to tradingirl, I hope she got also a brain transplant with the name change.
Who knows we might be lucky. :devilish::poop:
Oops Tradingirl, better get it right.
A change is as good as a holiday, I hope she got long service leave.

Flexi

Regular
Thanks Jag. No way am I selling mine. I originally was getting AVZ 1 as they were available on a Friday night but I hesitated until I decided on Sunday morning BUT they were no longer available ........shattered I was...😣....... until my son suggested 1 AVZ which were available. So not for sale and will be part of my sons inheritance including the many many dividend paying AVZ shares.
Fingers crossed that Nigel will be the bearer of good news soon from his rumored visit to the DRC.......hoping and hoping.

cruiser51

Top 20
Burning car carrier off the coast of Portugal's Azores islands.

1645421660476.png
1645421660476.png

The vessel, Felicity Ace, which is carrying about 4,000 vehicles including Porsches, Audis and Bentleys, some electric with lithium-ion batteries, caught fire in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Wednesday.

Fletch77

Regular
Oops Tradingirl, better get it right.
A change is as good as a holiday, I hope she got long service leave.
Keep calling her Bruce, it will put her into a meltdown..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It is one way to earn the medal for the most moderated HC posts, lol

cruiser51

Top 20
She definitely doesn't like to be reminded that she is just Bruce in a new dress.
Maybe she will change her name again to remain incognito, but it is difficult to hide such a confused brain. :rolleyes:🤣

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Yes you are correct, lol

The name change funniest thing today Bruce, you made my day. lol
  • This message has been removed from public view. on 21/02/22 14:08 because of (Flaming or Baiting)

Pod1234

Looks like I missed some excitement on HC today.
Did the HC mods finally grow a pair or actually read their own TOUs?

Top Bottom