AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Don't worry too much folks I've put an order in at 78c, it's another form of stop loss that benifits everyone else. 😂
Hope more than anyone it doesn't get hit 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
few decent nibbles now

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't worry too much folks I've put an order in at 78c, it's another form of stop loss that benifits everyone else. 😂
Hope more than anyone it doesn't get hit 😒
Playing with fire there bro, i wouldnt want to see you tapped out when the updated BFS drops........;)

Insto scum know where you are...........they could flick you out today if they wanted too, 3% SL ..........easy peasy.

I would of had it in the low 70s myself...........

Just IMO

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Playing with fire there bro, i wouldnt want to see you tapped out when the updated BFS drops........;)

Insto scum know where you are...........they could flick you out today if they wanted too, 3% SL ..........easy peasy.

I would of had it in the low 70s myself...........

Just IMO
It's just a regular small buy order B, just having a laugh. Never picked the bottom before and I wouldn't expect to be successful now either.
If I do we're in trouble because it won't be the bottom ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It's just a regular small buy order B, just having a laugh. Never picked the bottom before and I wouldn't expect to be successful now either.
If I do we're in trouble because it won't be the bottom ;)
All good bro, still trying to work out everyones sarcasm , ......:p

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
here-we-go-baby-lets-go.gif

BEISHA

Top 20
Just had a look at HC AVZ threads.................ITS OFFICIAL

AVZ threads have dropped to LTR levels....................brainless red neck bastardry.

Nothing to see there anymore.

head in sand.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20

AVZ threads have dropped to LTR levels....................brainless red neck bastardry.

View attachment 5618
Perfect day to let people know about this forum (in a subtle way). A lot of genuine investers will have heavy hot crapper fatigue and would appreciate knowing about this place.

• Fire

Thaz

Regular

View attachment 5618
It was worse yesterday, and just a continuation today.

I'm pretty sure all these accounts are linked to paid downrampers

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Perfect day to let people know about this forum (in a subtle way). A lot of genuine investers will have heavy hot crapper fatigue and would appreciate knowing about this place.
Yes I agree, but it might also bring in the blow flies too.....aka ZEDS

@Remark is our recruiter , very happy if you want to join in that crusade too, would be great to get good posters like Mining 8, Chillaxed, Qball, Scarpa, 1958 Bulldozer etc,

#TSE#

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone got access to a server farm to ddos the shit out that website?

donald trump GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Your story is going to be short lived on TSE..............;)

Last warning.
just do it.
They totally fucked hotcrapper up, now out of boredom they come here and turn this into a circus too.

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
just do it.
They totally fucked hotcrapper up, now out of boredom they come here and turn this into a circus too.
Hes gone man..........people power !

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Wow
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
Yes looking over the HC AVZ threads has been steadily getting harder to do, it really has turned into a pit of shit.
Many good posters we lost over the years, the quality of the AVZ posting over the years has been incredible and very helpful for those of us willing to learn.

CHB

Regular
Think we will get the ML next Monday?

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Think we will get the ML next Monday?
It depends on how long cami takes to process the licence. I think I remember @Frank posting something in this regard a while back.
Be nice if it is by Monday but after what we've seen to date I don't know if there'll be any great rush at drc end. :unsure:

• Thinking

Fletch77

Regular
It was worse yesterday, and just a continuation today.

I'm pretty sure all these accounts are linked to paid downrampers
There might be a few, but I think you will find the majority are just plain fuckwits that have either sold out, or decided to play it safe with Aussie stocks, and not take on the perceived risks they hear about from the Down rampers. I would hate to think how many PLS and LTR holders have missed out on another 20 bagger because of that Kikker fuckwit’s sole purpose in life.. bagging the shit out of AVZ on their threads.

So as a result they have FOMO now we are going mining, and go on AVZ threads to make absolute kents of themselves.

I have stayed away from there mostly, as Cashcity’s choice post about that guys mother would look mild compared to what I would reply to some of those fuckwits after a few drinks last night 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Thaz

Regular
There might be a few, but I think you will find the majority are just plain fuckwits that have either sold out, or decided to play it safe with Aussie stocks, and not take on the perceived risks they hear about from the Down rampers. I would hate to think how many PLS and LTR holders have missed out on another 20 bagger because of that Kikker fuckwit’s sole purpose in life.. bagging the shit out of AVZ on their threads.

So as a result they have FOMO now we are going mining, and go on AVZ threads to make absolute kents of themselves.

I have stayed away from there mostly, as Cashcity’s choice post about that guys mother would look mild compared to what I would reply to some of those fuckwits after a few drinks last night 😂

The mods are fucked as well. Hahah.

Censoring shareholders - but not the downrampers.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hemicuda

Regular
I waded through 400 odd pages of sales yesterday that were pretty similar to the above screen shot,,,,,same shit different day
I waded through 400 odd pages of sales yesterday that were pretty similar to the above screen shot,,,,,same shit different day
Apologies I meant to say the Screen shot that I posted above,,, was 400 odd pages of single and double digit sales,,,, disgusting

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom