AVZ Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 1612

Reactions: 18 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Overseas Market Report - International Markets Roundup
[Morningstar with Dow Jones]: US stocks rallied, scoring their biggest one-day gain since 2020, after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell put to rest investors fears that the central bank might be considering bigger interest-rate increases in the coming months.

Reactions: 12 users

Dijon101

Regular
Expecting a massive bounce today.

However was expecting a massive pump not dump yesterday, so what the fuck do I know 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Geez .... what a day , was up almost $300K Early then to finish the same $300K down but today’s a new day :) ....if it wasn’t for my bad back I’d be down there swinging the pick myself ..... we’re going mining :) let’s see what today brings ... shall we
View attachment 5590

Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
Geez .... what a day , was up almost $300K Early then to finish the same $300K down but today’s a new day :) ....if it wasn’t for my bad back I’d be down there swinging the pick myself ..... we’re going mining :) let’s see what today brings ... shall we
View attachment 5590

Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Jag if your SL wasnt 20% then why have one? The bots know where the majority of SL are hence they went to 22% down to clean them all up. This is prob a lesson for future SL kids. The fund algos are set to trigger SL. THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU. Human psyche was kacked years ago after years of mass data collection. We all predictable little sheep. Retail will hold sweet FA of AVZ very soon.
if your SL wasnt 20% then why have one? The bots know where the majority of SL are hence they went to 22% down to clean them all up. This is prob a lesson for future SL kids. The fund algos are set to trigger SL. THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU

Exactly. 20% Which is predictable for a majority.......Im not predictable and definitely a minority......:sneaky:

Why have one? An average of 8 cents requires protection :) but not at 20%

They know more about you than you think.....well if they know about me they are wrong as they got sweet FA from me yesterday:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

Elon Musk suggested getting into the lithium business, and these surging stocks show why​

After Livent stock soared more than 30% following earnings, Albemarle joins in the fun with blowout financial results and an extra $1 billion added to annual sales forecast

Biden speeding up EV lithium battery funding in response to Russia, supply-chain inflation​

‘It’s so important that we in the United States… underwrite our own energy security, and building a reliable supply chain for batteries and storage and electric vehicle production is among the most important things that we can do…,” White House official says.

The Biden administration will speed up, via grants to the private sector, funding for U.S.-made lithium ion batteries used in electric vehicles as part of a broader push to distance the country from Russian energy and try to speed up a slow supply chain for EVs.

The power plants of the future will be solar and battery hybrids — and it’s already starting

A staggering 1,400 gigawatts of proposed generation and storage projects have applied to connect to the grid – more than all existing U.S. power plants combined

1651708705162.png

America’s electric power system is undergoing radical change as it transitions from fossil fuels to renewable energy.

While the first decade of the 2000s saw huge growth in natural gas generation, and the 2010s were the decade of wind and solar, early signs suggest the innovation of the 2020s may be a boom in “hybrid” power plants.

A typical hybrid power plant combines electricity generation with battery storage at the same location. That often means a solar or wind farm paired with large-scale batteries.

Working together, solar panels and battery storage can generate renewable power when solar energy is at its peak during the day and then release it as needed after the sun goes down.

A look at the power and storage projects in the development pipeline offers a glimpse of hybrid power’s future.

Our team at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory found that a staggering 1,400 gigawatts of proposed generation and storage projects have applied to connect to the grid – more than all existing U.S. power plants combined. The majority are now solar projects, and over a third of those projects involve hybrid solar plus storage plants.

Dow surges 900 points

www.marketwatch.com

The-future-is-Electric.png

Understanding-Change-Where-Paradigms-.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono if you read between the "Power Lines" and BS imo

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TheCount

Regular
Expecting a massive bounce today.

However was expecting a massive pump not dump yesterday, so what the fuck do I know 🙄😅
I find tracking AVZ daily does my head in - no more than yesterday.

This image from JAG is on my wall and helps me focus on the long term:-

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 7.48.04 pm.png

Cheers,
TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

llhtom

Regular
I think Nigel and Co can stop lending shares out to be shorted. Is this possible?

bloke383

Regular
Yesterday was a sophisticated action. Knowing the ownership issue was around (prob promoted by them) and coming off unknown material trading halt where many holders would set up SLs for any bad news. Create FOMO at start so holders forget to remove SLs and then quickly bash it down to clean them all up before anyone knows what happened. Then churn and hoover all the way back up from today. This is a takeover tactic IMO. Nige needs to find another bidder to create a war.
But we hold 51% . She'll be sweet mate ....:censored:

Reactions: 1 users

Dijon101

Regular
What's your agenda Zeds??

Emerge yesterday and are already talking about take overs.
already attacking other holders with out even introducing yourself?
Trying to sow FUD?

We all can see is was a co-ordinated attack on our share price. A way for institutions to accumulate more shares as they know where the share price is headed long term.

The ML is a massive de-risking, we are going to mine.
Our resource is massive, our grade is key.

Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular
We don’t need to bother worrying about the “tribunal decision” right? Please let me know your thoughts

BEISHA

Top 20
We don’t need to bother worrying about the “tribunal decision” right? Please let me know your thoughts
OMG......of the SOI do we lol?? back to school mate. and yes zip prob needed
One liner negative comments are not going to cut it on this forum kids...........improve or be booted out.!!!

HC is the perfect forum for you ................will match your collective IQs perfectly.

imo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dijon101

Regular
One liner negative comments are not going to cut it on this forum kids...........improve or be booted out.!!!

HC is the perfect forum for you ................will match your collective IQs perfectly.

imo
Came to the same conclusion.

Reactions: 9 users

LX600

Regular

imo
I don’t think my comment is some what negative. Just seeking some help to clarify here.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
"HC is the perfect forum for you ................will match your collective IQs perfectly." Does this qual for neg one liner?
As for IQ your whole input is based off trading program lol. Cool story
Your story is going to be short lived on TSE..............;)

Last warning.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dijon101

Regular
I don’t think my comment is some what negative. Just seeking some help to clarify here.

The focus of your question that you have asked numerous times makes clear your agenda. Read though the many posts here, you'll get your answer.

Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular
You should post a pointless post about it then .....oh wait. Listening to the so called brains trust yesterday pre and post trading only proves you all have NFI. You chopped and changed opinions with the wind. Newsflash....none of you are better than hotcrapper

You've come in like a storm haven't you....

So many news outlets that are dedicated to market news got it wrong also.

BEISHA

Top 20
How about you have a good read of the conversations that have taken place recently, then ask respectful questions there after.

imo

• Wow
Top Bottom