Hahaha, cashcity, you not fucken about... haha

Screenshot_20220504-232349_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TDITD

Top 20
Savage Cash, well played.

Personally not overly impressed the tribunal news was not relayed to shareholders earlier considering it was December last year. We do not know what is happening, but we do know AVZ were asked by govt officials to be on the battery council, we do know that Felix is trying to clean up DRC reputation and encourage more investing into mining within the DRC, we do know that AVZ and DRC govt have a good relationship, we do know that they have been in discussions for a while over the 15%. I am of the impression from what we do know is that we will not be shafted.
Still one thing the BOD can improve is the communication with SH, even if they think it’s nothing, what are the optics for the market.

Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
thats not just your opinion thats 100% fact

Also someone asked before if we'd wait for confirmation on the 15%'s before constructing the mine, no we won't we own the majority and always will we are the boss, we call the shots, it'll be the DRC governments job to put Cheng and Dathomir in their place
Totally agreed and imagine this will happen (in the usual Africa time nonetheless) expecting those responsible at cami and the judge involved to be bought to justice, weeding out the corrupt.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wow...okay @George

More HotCrapperish than TSE but that's cool

I'll stick around thanks anyway....just sayin'

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Totally agreed and imagine this will happen (in the usual Africa time nonetheless) expecting those responsible at cami and the judge involved to be bought to justice, weeding out the corrupt.
Quite possibly ...we shall see

But my daughter will correct you (as she does me all the fkn time :rolleyes:)

It's "brought" to justice

(Buy / Bought)....(Bring / Brought)!

Such a simple little phrase to remember

She pisses me off sometimes .......no often 'cause she's so damn right all the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
this is the DRC, he may have meant "bought" to justice 😀
Baahaahaa!

I wish I had two more hands so I could give that 4 thumbs up

• Haha
  • Love

TDITD

Top 20
Quite possibly ...we shall see

But my daughter will correct you (as she does me all the fkn time :rolleyes:)

It's "brought" to justice

(Buy / Bought)....(Bring / Brought)!

Such a simple little phrase to remember

She pisses me off sometimes .......no often 'cause she's so damn right all the time :ROFLMAO:
As your Daughter should, I shall endeavour to ensure such ill-conceived mistakes are eliminated.

Superb, Oh Really !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
AVZ announcement 24 June 2019:
AVZ bought 5% of Manono from Dathomir for USD$5.5 million. Balance USD$5 million still outstanding as of 21 Sept 2020, due in 36 months (roughly 24 June 2022).

AVZ announcement 21 Sept 2020:
AVZ bought 10% of Manono for USD$15.5 million. Balance USD$15 million due in 12 months (roughly 21 Sept 2021).

AVZ capital raise announcement 2 July 2021: USD$20 million earmarked to secure the 15% from Dathomir (see above total outstanding balance).

AVZ operation update 21 July 2021:
"Completed $40m capital raising, with funds in part used to increase AVZ’s interest in the Project to 75%"
Since "used" past tense was used, I'll deduce that full payment has been made to Dathomir by this date.

AVZ corporate update 18 August 2021:
"AVZ has increased its interest in the Manono Project from 60% to 75% by exercising the options to purchase Dathomir’s minority shareholding of 15% equity in Dathcom Mining for US$20M"
Since "has increased" was used, again I'll deduce that full payment was made to Dathomir by this date.

These two updates were both comfortably prior to the earlier 21 Sept 2021 deadline.

In summary, while Jin Cheng Mining is a new factor to deal with, I cannot see how Dathomir can wriggle it's way back into Dathcom legally. So we definitely still have 51% (post-CATH deal completion) of Manono secured, so there's no way that we end up with just 36% at the end. Only question is whether we get a bonus 15% extra to purchase, which, as we have not technically owned it, isn't actually "lost" or "taken" from us. We will still be making tons of money with 51% of Manono.

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Seems like AVZ, NF and the BoD’s are actually in a bit of a mess with the whole deal. Let us 🙏 that These guys can prevail, or we are all fucked, not going to retire and back to work in our twilight years. The AVZ roller coaster 🎢 continues, no change there.

Just when we thought we had reached the pinnacle of ML, CATH funds, BFS etc, we get hit with legal issues, that have been pestering us in the bird for a few weeks, months, “this is all sorted and utter rubbish” - no it is not sorted. Far out. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤞

unbelievable…. SDL reminds
There is no need to be in a mess.....

At the end of the day AVZ currently holds 75%, if not 60% of Dathcom.

There is an escape clause with CATH.
Could cost AVZ US$20 million, but better than throwing the table silver out and play heaps for 15% and get fucked over by Cominiere.

AVZ should wait spending 1 cent further on their shareholders behalf, until this mess is sorted.

If that means the DRC has to wait with its pilot plant, it would help them to get their finger out of their arse for once and move slightly faster than thick shit, the dry season doesn't last forever.

The DRC wants to be seen as squeaky clean, no monkey business.
Fine, this is Felix's opportunity to show what he is really made of.

After the dust is settled tell the Chinese to go and fuck themself and sort their mess out between themself and hang on to a minimum of 60%, or as previously intended 66%.

Throw the ball into Cath and Jin Cheng's court and let them sort their dirty linen out between them.
If the Chinese want to play dirty, throw the ball in their court.

There are more ways to skin a cat.

I don't think CATH would want to walk away from 9% for $90 million and let Jin Cheng have their 15% for US$33 million and make Cominiere look like a cheap lot of wankers, screwed over by Zijin, a Chinese state company as usual.
Make Jin Cheng pay for 15%, or more of the development costs.

Apparently Jin Cheng paid for US$33 million for 'their 15% of Dathcom'.
No development costs, no drilling, no risk, no nothing!
I don't know how much of that money was going to finish up in the DRC's government coffers.

And Dathomir....
Talking about being short changed....
They were supposed to rejuvenate the Power Station.
I wonder what they really have done there.

All IMHO of course.

• Fire
  • Love

lellep

Regular
Any government can do anything anytime if they have the numbers/structures.
I sensed many months ago, however, that Felix wants to clean up the DRC and will work with AVZ to ensure whatever structures are put in place are squeaky clean and sustainably beneficial to majority of Congolese(?). There will be those in the bureaucracy/government that will push their own agenda.
But, you know what, Australia is no different. Why would we need an ICAC or a federal version of it?
Sit tight if your risk tolerance and investing horizon allows it, or take some off the table, you will never go broke taking an actual profit.
Good luck Lellep 🍻
Thank you very much for your reply Blu.
I wish you and all holders the best.
I wont sell any of my shares, might pick up some more tomorrow ;)

//
Lellep

Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
we're all in this together ppl...spread the love, we're going mining
Money clearing into the self managed section of my super today. Can buy 150000 AVZ soldiers at a bargain price!! Yeeehaaah.

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Geez .... what a day , was up almost $300K Early then to finish the same $300K down but today’s a new day :) ....if it wasn’t for my bad back I’d be down there swinging the pick myself ..... we’re going mining :) let’s see what today brings ... shall we
1651702030666.gif

• Love
  • Haha
So we all agree that after the CATH deal we will have 51% share in the project right? We own 75% legally now!

So really what has changed?? Was the previous 4 billion plus MC taking into account the extra 15%, taking our share to 66%? I think not, that had only been announced we were in discussions to acquire. There was nothing formal here, just a one liner I think in only two ann's, stating we are seeking to acquire extra equity. Cool.

Yesterdays ann simply stated that in order to acquire the EXTRA 15% we may need to go down the legal route and fight a little bit. So what??

Huge reaction and I doubt that was factored in.

We had a TH for a few days where other stocks tanked. With no news we'd probably be at the same place, yes we had fantastic news and should be higher I guess? I dunno, I'd like to see a graph of PLS on their journey from ML to production. I'm sure it isn't a straight line to heaven.

Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Or sold out and smiling🤷‍♂️😜
Interesting analysis there fellas........

As a matter of fact, I was at the Dept of Transport most of the day collecting these.

Has the price drop concerned me, yes. Has it made me re-think my investment, no. Do I have a stop loss set, yes.....did we hit it, no. Did I sell today, No!

Why am I invested in AVZ? Fundamentals, asset, LOM. I have been invested for over 5.5 years now and have made plenty of money along the way like others. Now, I sit and wait for name plate to be achieved.

Am I smiling....dam right I am😁

IMG_9402.JPG

BLNT7500.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Hemicuda

Regular

As a matter of fact, I was at the Dept of Transport most of the day collecting these.

Has the price drop concerned me, yes. Has it made me re-think my investment, no. Do I have a stop loss set, yes.....did we hit hit, no. Did I sell today, No!

Why am I invested in AVZ? Fundamentals, asset, LOM. I have been invested for over 5.5 years now and have made plenty of money along the way like others. Now, I sit and wait for name plate to be achieved.

View attachment 5591
View attachment 5592
nice🤙

BRICK

Regular
Money clearing into the self managed section of my super today. Can buy 150000 AVZ soldiers at a bargain price!! Yeeehaaah.
lucky you!

i shot my load too early yesterday as i expected it to bounce off .90!

I hate seeing my previous low average impacted hahah

• Wow
  • Haha

Hemicuda

Regular

Has the price drop concerned me, yes. Has it made me re-think my investment, no. Do I have a stop loss set, yes.....did we hit hit, no. Did I sell today, No!

View attachment 5591
View attachment 5592
yup since mid 17, bought and flicked a few in trades this past year, but have not and will not part with any of the long term parcel at this stage of the journey 🤙🤙🤙

BRICK

Regular
Geez .... what a day , was up almost $300K Early then to finish the same $300K down but today’s a new day :) ....if it wasn’t for my bad back I’d be down there swinging the pick myself ..... we’re going mining :) let’s see what today brings ... shall we
View attachment 5590
hahaha while we are on zoolander gifs:

Us on this thread at 10:05 yesterday:

Nwy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Has the price drop concerned me, yes. Has it made me re-think my investment, no. Do I have a stop loss set, yes.....did we hit it, no. Did I sell today, No!

View attachment 5591
View attachment 5592

I don't mean to be harsh, but those plates on a Camry are not what I was expecting to see. Hopefully the car is in line for an upgrade when you take some profit at $2?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
I don't mean to be harsh, but those plates on a Camry are not what I was expecting to see. Hopefully the car is in line for an upgrade when you take some profit at $2?
2023 Corvette Stingray is the next purchase mate

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom