AVZ Discussion 2022

Flight996

Regular
Finance in Dathcom's name most likely. With whoever ends up with the 'disputed' percentage obligated to assume the debt / pay it off. AVZ can act as the guarantor as we control Dathcom and are most likely to end up with the 15% from Dathomir before then selling it to CATL.

I assume something like this is already in place for the 15% from Cominiere which AVZ has so far never owned. Doing it this way would come with a premium but the project's numbers make it easily doable imo
Hi Carlos

I am unsure about Dathcon or AVZ getting debt financing over a tenement that remains in dispute, despite its compelling economics and quality of its resource base. You know what international bankers are like. They need you to prove your project don't need finance in order to get finance...and then they screw you over.

I still think a CR remains a viable option, providing there is a SPP attached. If the board thinks it can screw over its retail shareholders yet again, it will have significantly underestimated the level of disquiet over its performance.

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Hi Carlos

I am unsure about Dathcon or AVZ getting debt financing over a tenement that remains in dispute, despite its compelling economics and quality of its resource base. You know what international bankers are like. They need you to prove your project don't need finance in order to get finance...and then they screw you over.

I still think a CR remains a viable option, providing there is a SPP attached. If the board thinks it can screw over its retail shareholders yet again, it will have significantly underestimated the level of disquiet over its performance.

Cheers
F
I'm sure management will pick the best funding option available to them

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi Carlos

Cheers
F
I'm sure management will pick the best funding option available to them
jigsaw puzzle.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Pretty cool read.........
1672641383203.png

1672641414219.png

1672641439931.png

1672641466524.png

1672641492493.png

1672641515109.png

1672641537083.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular
"we have many funding options on table"

nek minit worst raise in history lol
As long as the board can use it as an excuse to vote themselves zillions of oppies / free shares.
Wink, wink

John25

Regular
  • Haha

The Fox

Regular
HI fox.
Would love to know what you rate your source's chances of being on the money.

As a LTH, frustrated, bewildered, at present insecure etc., just asking.

More positive than last time? I just gotsta know.........
Bar one occasion when an actual date was provided (many here will remember Bill Murray), the feedback has always been the same when stating a timeline to ML/PE, and includes the words....."It should be X" or "we expect X" and in this case we expect to get the ML/PE in the first two weeks etc.

Appreciate having a crack at management disappoints some, obviously I can see the battles they have to fight. However, like many I've been trying to plan my finances and commitments around a big chunk of change being taken out of my control. If the messaging around the timeline to ML was provided differently rather than statements made like "it should be through in the next week", "or two weeks" or "even providing a date" I could have navigated last year a little better.

Maybe it's not necessarily different messaging, it's probably the same messaging that's provided to the market, and better to not provide any specific dates or anticipated timelines for ML to be fully granted to certain connections. The old one or two weeks away, (which has happened a dozen times) has been so fuck'en annoying.

With the benefit of hindsight, I would have preferred AVZ tell us all the shit they have to sort through, (we'll as much info as possible without compromising the position of AVZ) and we will decide for ourselves how long it will likely take to sort out, rather then being given false hope almost every bloody month almost and trying to plan around timelines that never come to fruition.

I'm not spitting the dummy, it is what it is, however having connections and getting so called intel has been of no help in the case of AVZ, in fact one could argue it has made matters considerable worse for me and no doubt others. @BEISHA That is the target and point behind aiming my arrow at management. Whether management have done a good job navigating the DRC environment and fighting the battles is yet to unfold of course.

Apologies @Stockinvesting I am unable to provide or weigh the level of confidence mate, as I said somewhere, surly he has got to get the timeline right once out of so many attempts thus far. I just gotsta know as well !!! 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
Sorry when i saw these 2 together ,i thought NFI
View attachment 25943
I'm low key worried that we will end up with Hunter Biden on the AVZ board to pay the yanks back for sorting out the jackals. He does have experience with brokering mining deals in the DRC. At least the AGM after parties will be lit as fuck.

An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Mr. Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30 percent of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators.

One of BHR’s early deals was to help finance an Australian coal-mining company controlled by a Chinese state-owned firm. It also assisted a subsidiary of a Chinese defense conglomerate in buying a Michigan auto parts maker.

The firm made one of its most successful investments in 2016, when it bought and later sold a stake in CATL, a fast-growing Chinese company that is now the world’s biggest maker of batteries for electric vehicles.

The mining deal in Congo also came in 2016, when the Chinese mining outfit China Molybdenum announced that it was paying $2.65 billion to buy Tenke Fungurume, a cobalt and copper mine, from the American company Freeport-McMoRan.

As part of that deal, China Molybdenum sought a partner to buy out a minority stakeholder in the mine, Lundin Mining of Canada. That is when BHR became involved.

Records in Hong Kong show that the $1.14 billion BHR, through subsidiaries, paid to buy out Lundin came entirely from Chinese state-backed companies.

China Molybdenum lined up about $700 million of that total as loans from Chinese state-backed banks, including China Construction Bank. BHR raised the remaining amount from obscure entities with names like Design Time Limited, an offshore company controlled by China Construction’s investment bank, according to the Hong Kong filings.

Before the deal was done, BHR also signed an agreement that allowed China Molybdenum to buy BHR’s share of the mine, which the company did two years later, the filings show. That purchase gave China Molybdenum 80 percent ownership of the mine. (Congo’s state mining enterprise kept a stake for itself.)

By the time BHR sold its share in 2019, Mr. Biden controlled 10 percent of the firm through Skaneateles L.L.C., a company based in Washington. While Chinese corporate records show Skaneateles remains a part owner of BHR, Chris Clark, a lawyer for Mr. Biden, said that he “no longer holds any interest, directly or indirectly, in either BHR or Skaneateles.” The Chinese records show that Mr. Biden was no longer on BHR’s board as of April 2020. Mr. Biden did not respond to requests for comment.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
Bar one occasion when an actual date was provided (many here will remember Bill Murray), the feedback has always been the same when stating a timeline to ML/PE, and includes the words....."It should be X" or "we expect X" and in this case we expect to get the ML/PE in the first two weeks etc.

Appreciate having a crack at management disappoints some, obviously I can see the battles they have to fight. However, like many I've been trying to plan my finances and commitments around a big chunk of change being taken out of my control. If the messaging around the timeline to ML was provided differently rather than statements made like "it should be through in the next week", "or two weeks" or "even providing a date" I could have navigated last year a little better.

Maybe it's not necessarily different messaging, it's probably the same messaging that's provided to the market, and better to not provide any specific dates or anticipated timelines for ML to be fully granted to certain connections. The old one or two weeks away, (which has happened a dozen times) has been so fuck'en annoying.

With the benefit of hindsight, I would have preferred AVZ tell us all the shit they have to sort through, (we'll as much info as possible without compromising the position of AVZ) and we will decide for ourselves how long it will likely take to sort out, rather then being given false hope almost every bloody month almost and trying to plan around timelines that never come to fruition.

I'm not spitting the dummy, it is what it is, however having connections and getting so called intel has been of no help in the case of AVZ, in fact one could argue it has made matters considerable worse for me and no doubt others. @BEISHA That is the target and point behind aiming my arrow at management. Whether management have done a good job navigating the DRC environment and fighting the battles is yet to unfold of course.

Apologies @Stockinvesting I am unable to provide or weigh the level of confidence mate, as I said somewhere, surly he has got to get the timeline right once out of so many attempts thus far. I just gotsta know as well !!! 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Mate any Intel is much appreciated. Cheers

BEISHA

Top 20

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Absolutely fair call mate..........(y)(y)

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Absolutely fair call mate..........(y)(y)
Thanks so much for taking the time to get back to me Fox.
Very much appreciated.

Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Can any of you tell me the exact reason why there is no ML to date? Did AVZ explain and communicate that very clearly?
great question

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
I just don't understand why they don't just explain clearly why the ML hasn't been granted yet and what the problems are.

there is only one question for tomorrow evening that I would like to have answered. what is the real reason that ML does not exist?
why don't you just tell the truth and enlighten people?

Can any of you tell me the exact reason why there is no ML to date? Did AVZ explain and communicate that very clearly?

......My opinion now is that we will never get this ML,

Why are you worried, you have given your opinion ?

You have the same pattern as other two, whom have been put on behavioral notice by zeeb0t , you go away for weeks and then on your return post one rubbish comment, good way to start this year 👏

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Scroll up. I've answered this numerous times.

• Fire

Rediah

Regular
  • Fire
Do you guys think AVZ will only come out of suspension when they have a Mining Licence? Bloodbath if they dont

Bin59

Regular

The Future Minerals Forum (Saudi Arabia) dates in January would fit in nicely with TheFox’s 2 week prediction for the ML - big 😁 on Antoinette’s face.

1672683232103.jpeg

1672683065086.jpeg

1672683043714.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom