Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
E830A2BA-6FE0-4C16-955D-3EA288D980AC.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
seems to me that Felix of CAMI took a personal view (influenced by other parties?) that as AVZ had 'only' worked on a small portion of 13359, it seemed only fair for them to be decreed 133 of the 221, and so started the lies and farken around

does anyone know HOW the Princess 'amicably' resolved the 5% with MMCS? Seems perhaps, they just gave it to them out of Cominiere holding? edit: in fact in my fentanyl induced haze (see below), I recall Nige saying that happened and it is causing an inconvenience

larsfarken has shown his true allegiance to TTX and AJN in a recent tweet someone posted ☝️. He is also reading all of the stuff in here btw, I've seen him quote directly so it again seems to me that we are just feeding the monkeys good info for them to distort

what a clusterfuck - merry christmas

had my colonoscopy yesterday. it's been confirmed I'm a good Kunt, not a bad arsehole
The princess amicably resolved the 5% with MMCS and saved a few millions in damages for the DRC government in the international courts. Let’s hope they can resolve amicably with AVZ to save billions in damages for the DRC government at ICC. 😂

Lars has completely lost it on twitter, so many repeated tweets to defend AJN. Lost cause! I fear for his mental health and wellbeing.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bonsoir

Regular
The princess amicably resolved the 5% with MMCS and saved a few millions in damages for the DRC government in the international courts. Let’s hope they can resolve amicably with AVZ to save billions in damages for the DRC government at ICC. 😂

Lars has completely lost it on twitter, so many repeated tweets to defend AJN. Lost cause! I fear for his mental health and wellbeing.
Don’t fear for his mental health, he’s a sniveling fuckwit and doing his paid job for his masters.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

whales

Regular
When they really gave it back without asking the president and just do it because mupande said, in one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and we will possible loose the fight because of that dumbness….then they are a complete bunch of idiots!
IF AVZ have written proof that the President did not ask for part of the CDL to be handed back to the government and Mupande had lied, falsified the request then what under law in the DRC what justice does Felix do???
If he is aware of the situation fully as it appears the media and ministers around him are fully disclosing relevant information.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
FC1AFF93-CEE6-4433-A485-2A8404154688.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
E5F3FE38-C80D-47B1-992A-DF8FB7AB20EF.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just for a bit of a laff for those that know her "Linda" has shown up again on the Crapper on the TPD (Talon Energy Thread)

Latest incarnation below

You can tell from the post ......it's gotta be her :ROFLMAO:

Farken....

1671494137954.png

Actually it's quite humerous that the ticker she's carrying on about "TPD" also references Total Permanent Disability

Pretty much sums her up I reckon :rolleyes:

Has the occassional dig at AVZ and CRR from time to time.....she managed to lose money on both and is oh so bitter

Anyway .....apologies for digressing

Normal transmissions shall resume

1671494631932.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
If anything @Winenut, we should get a class action underway for Tommy.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
IF AVZ have written proof that the President did not ask for part of the CDL to be handed back to the government and Mupande had lied, falsified the request then what under law in the DRC what justice does Felix do???
If he is aware of the situation fully as it appears the media and ministers around him are fully disclosing relevant information.
You come at the king, you best not miss

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

Fucks sake. Ripper stock this one... Maybe we can get some more court cases going. Bring on arbitration for the 60% :rolleyes::poop:

• Haha
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Misfits

Regular
  • Thinking

bloke383

Regular

If this is true , why the fuck would you not wait till this plays out to its conclusion re ownership & ML , instead of throwing a spanner in the works now ? Things have been falling into place for us over the last month ... and yes it is taking longer than everyone expected , but I'm still hopeful that we will prevail .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Where is Nigel and what is he doing? Anyone???

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom