Regular
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
sad u won't make it. but did u switch from beer to wine?
No, but I have been known to indulge if a good red is on offer. Yes, would have been great to catch up MD.

Reactions: 2 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hi, I realise this is an attendance thead, but for the sake of not opening another AGM thread, may I suggest we post some good questions to be asked at the AGM here so that we are ready with some very good questions at the AGM:)

We are all part owners of the company, so lets show some ownership and dig a little deeper! :)

Unfortunately I’m unavailable to attend this year.

I will start by suggesting :

1.Can you tell us more about your recent partnership with Arm. To what extent is this partnership?

2. In a recent interview it was said by( not sure who) that we are expecting explosive growth in 2022, can you elaborate more on this, will it show up in Quarterly reports etc.

3. Can you disclose anything regards to your NDAs or Early access partners? How many companies are you talking with, how far along are they from potentially signing a contract etc.They have had engineering boards available since 2020 how is that moving along? (LDN from the audience : it’s moving along nicely lol)

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi, I realise this is an attendance thead, but for the sake of not opening another AGM thread, may I suggest we post some good questions to be asked at the AGM here so that we are ready with some very good questions at the AGM:)

We are all part owners of the company, so lets show some ownership and dig a little deeper! :)

1.Can you tell us more about your recent partnership with Arm. To what extent is this partnership?

2. In a recent interview it was said by( not sure who) that we are expecting explosive growth in 2022, can you elaborate more on this, will it show up in Quarterly reports etc.

3. Can you disclose anything regards to your NDAs or Early access partners? How many companies are you talking with, how far along are they from potentially signing a contract etc.They have had engineering boards available since 2020 how is that moving along? (LDN from the audience : it’s moving along nicely lol)
good questions Funk but i have to tell you i am a somewhat of a introvert in public but online i can be quite informative and vocal but in real lift i have a introvert personality so i wont be the one posing these good points of yours. i put it to the others on this thread to come forth with extrovert personalities.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Cyw

Regular
Should we set up a "little" TheStockExchange section where we can meet all the brilliant researchers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I understand one potential customer (EAP?) didn’t not take up BRN tech.

Don’t get me wrong, we have a great strike rate from what has been said.

Is anyone else curious as to why BRN missed this one customer?

It may not really matter, however I wonder if it’s the industry type, opposition or just not needed.

If anyone else is curious this may be a potential question.

Z

MDhere

Regular
I understand one potential customer (EAP?) didn’t not take up BRN tech.

Don’t get me wrong, we have a great strike rate from what has been said.

Is anyone else curious as to why BRN missed this one customer?

It may not really matter, however I wonder if it’s the industry type, opposition or just not needed.

If anyone else is curious this may be a potential question.

Z
well if yr at agm Z u ask yr question. :)

MDhere

Regular
Should we set up a "little" TheStockExchange section where we can meet all the brilliant researchers?
i guess we could. who has the ken shirt? 🤣

Last edited:

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Dugnal

I hope to make it there.

dippY22

Regular

Agree,....and suggest that questions should be well thought out, be prepared in advance, and NOT be such that a simple "yes" or "no" answer can be given,...in other words, not close ended questions, but rather open ended (if possible) requiring more than a one word answer. When Sean Hehir was asked in a recent interview, "will you have any revenue in 2022 ?" his reply was...."Yes", and is such an example. Some additional color would have been nice, Sean. But the interviewer served up a softball question.

Don't let these folks off the hook with softball feel-good questions. We all love the Brainchip team but they need to produce revenue and a lot of it.
To me, partnerships without revenue attached is troubling. "Discuss", "explain", "define", "compare", "identify",....these are good action words that don't allow for one word answers from management.

Here are a couple of questions I have for consideration, ....
1) When ADR shares were made available, it was done so that U.S. commercial or institutional money could be invested in Brainchip (BCHPY) shares. Can you explain why volumes in these ADR shares has been so low, and what steps are being taken to increase the volumes of U.S. (and international) commercial broker and institutional ownership in these Brainchip shares?

2) Please estmate the earliest year that you can foresee Brainchip listing on the Nasdaq market based on the Nasdaq's minimum listing requirements?

3) Where is your home office located currently and what would be some reasons for relocating the home office to somewhere else? If you did relocate it, where would it be and why,....(for example, proximity to more customers)?

4) Can you identitify any financial institutions that have research analysts who are following and / or interviewing Brainchip management? If there are none, can you explain why that is? And as part of your answer are any research firms covering the company being compensated by Brainchip?

5) You have had a number of "partner" announcements recently. Although partnering up with other companies sounds positive, please explain how and when that strategy will result in new revenue? Can you cite one example, say ARM, and how specifically do you see the relationship generating revenue to Brainchip and when.....what year?

6) Are your recent partner relationship announcements more of a marketing strategy, or are they seen as revenue producing relationships in the form of intellectual property contracts that just haven't been announced yet? Why would you partner with a company if it did not result in revenue for Brainchip?

I reside in the U.S. and will not be attending, unfortunately. Regards, dippY

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
I won’t be there. Spewing about it.
Happy Hour Reaction GIF
As with me Slade. Plenty more to come and another Melb catch up in a few months would be great!

Dhm

Regular
I will be there and following on from a post by @uiux about US Congress passing an infrastructure bill about all new cars being be able to check that the driver isn’t inebriated or sleepy, my question would be around that opportunity because we are able to determine just that with Akida. What an opportunity for Brainchip!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Phoenix14

I will most likely be attending , I’m going to leave work early and head down for my first AGM , I’m quite excited !!
Can anyone tell me a rough estimate on duration time , from previous years ?
I’m working out wether to take the rest of the day off work 😂

Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
I will most likely be attending , I’m going to leave work early and head down for my first AGM , I’m quite excited !!
Can anyone tell me a rough estimate on duration time , from previous years ?
I’m working out wether to take the rest of the day off work 😂
hey phoenix it will be mym1st one too so not sure of how long either.

Build-it

Regular
I will be there and following on from a post by @uiux about US Congress passing an infrastructure bill about all new cars being be able to check that the driver isn’t inebriated or sleepy, my question would be around that opportunity because we are able to determine just that with Akida. What an opportunity for Brainchip!

Hi Dhm,
First of all, your efforts to enlighten the speculators and link them to BRN to understand that there is a commercial offering on the market has been great to watch, keep up the great work.

On the theme of your AGM proposed question would you be able to add in weather we have had any contact with companys involved in autonomous vehicle braking system ie; Brembo.

Edge Compute

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-082738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-082738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220522-082738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-082738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom