AGM 2023 Questions

BaconLover

Founding Member
If you've got any questions to ask on AGM please post it here. Might compile it together here, especially good questions with high votes.

Please keep discussions to the main thread, this is just a temporary thread until AGM.

"Wen Moon? Wen Lambo?" questions don't count 😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Foxdog

Regular
If you've got any questions to ask on AGM please post it here. Might compile it together here, especially good questions with high votes.

Please keep discussions to the main thread, this is just a temporary thread until AGM.

"Wen Moon? Wen Lambo?" questions don't count 😂
Was AKIDA 1500 taped out to address deficiencies in AKIDA 1000?

When does the company expect revenue from a commercial product with AKIDA inside.

Reactions: 23 users

Foxdog

Regular
Regardless of NDA's can the company expand on the number of commercial negotiations it is involved with and give us an idea of how many of these prospects they expect to come to fruition?

Can any customers fit AKIDA directly into their products for immediate improvement or are most modifying or creating new products (expected development delays)

• Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Shareholder expectation from comments by management was that 2022 would see explosive sales and revenue growth exceed costs but this did not eventuate. Economic headwinds may have hindered this progress but can you please provide more detailed explanation on why this did not occur?

Is there an explanation for having no new license signings since Megachips in 2021?

Would you consider Akida1000 a commercial success so far?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Wen Ferrari?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
1. How many IP licences have been sold either to direct customers or through 3rd party companies (megachip etc) in total???

2. Do you expect the last LDA put call option to be the last capital raise? Yes or no.

Last edited:
  • Fire

mrgds

Regular
Why was the LDA Capitol Call made , when we had sufficient funds til the end of the year?

Why is the LDA Capitol Call extended for such a longer period of time?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
What are the sales team doing?

If the outlook for sales are poor and there have been no sales, why are more sales staff being employed?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Just one question from me.

what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
As dianna fisher use to ask what colours do they come in ??
No but a little question to Sean
Do you like the color red ??
I think most investors here like green but all they see is red
Do we have an indication of when things might turn more positive for your investors?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
Both the US and European governments are legislating that driver monitoring software be included in all new cars from 2025. Has this been identified by management as something we are partnering others with? (like Renesas, NVISO and Valeo)

Reactions: 7 users

GazDix

Regular
It has been about three years since our joint agreements with Ford and Valeo, so can we hear an upate about how these engagements are going?

How many NDAs do we roughly still have going? Also any progress with the EAP programme? (hopefully we hear from the annual report this info but I doubt it).

Reactions: 10 users
With the release of information via web site and twitter in regards to new partners etc how happy are management with the companies progress in sales ? Do they feel that everything is moving as fast as they would like and if not what other strategies do they feel need to be implemented

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I wish they would do a podcast where they answered a whole bunch of these questions. Why wait til the AGM?

Would probably save Tony Dawe from being bombarded with emails from disgruntled holders!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Reading these questions, it’s pretty clear a number of investors don’t pay attention to detail and haven’t really grasped the time frames we are working with.

Firstly we were required to raise a minimum amount of funds from LDA (15 million) in the calendar year which we are now doing. This could be viewed I two ways, ether mangement know they aren’t going to have anything to deliver for the year and decided to raise funds before the share price fell any further or they need the funds to use as capital to invest in further chip production or reasearch and development.

Second, we know Renesas have only just taped out their SNN microcontroller. We signed a deal with them in December 2020. Two full years later they are only just putting the final touches on a product who have most likely had BRN holding their hand in terms of technical assistance. We know from prior video demos (go and see their YouTube channel) that the energy benefits from using the CNN2SNN port provide significant energy saving but using a native SNN completely blows that out of the water. Know imagine all those end user companies who want to use a chip that they know will be available via renesas but need to recode their model in native SNN to achieve the most power saving benefit. I’m sorry to disappoint but that is not a five minute job. Now with the like of SIFIVE and Edge impulse providing support it will help but it will still take significant time to filter out into consumer products.

The megachip deal we only heard about in May 22 but was mentioned to be done in late 21 so it’s likely that won’t be ready to really engage with customers until later this year.

For anyone that follows Brainchip content on Twitter, you’d notice how little exposure any of it actually achieves compared to more mainstream content. This clearly shows how much more work there is to do before we achieve homehold familiarity.

Revenue is a while out yet but undeniably coming. There just isn’t anything out there that stacks up against us.

Personally I think I have a fair idea of what the share price is going to be doing in the next few months (barring any left field announcements) and plan to use that to buy a truck tonne more shares.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Disgruntled holders like you, you mean? Wish I knew how many times you've abused Tony via email in the last 12months 🤔

Actually @BaconLover can you add this question?

How many times has AlwaysGreen abused Tony D via email when he wasn't happy with the SP movements?
Zero. And yes I'm disgruntled but I don't waste his time. I need him to help the sales team generate some revenue!!

And why would I abuse him? Who the fuck are you to spew bullshit accusations like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Zero. And yes I'm disgruntled but I don't waste his time. I need him to help the sales team generate some revenue!!

And why would I abuse him? Who the fuck are you to spew bullshit accusations like that?
I find it interesting that you accuse me of spewing bullshit 🙄

It seems you're lacking a bit self awareness mate, given your rhetoric in here in the last few weeks/months.

You do you buddy.

Reactions: 2 users

AusEire

I was doing me! You were the one that got bothered and called me out with lies and defamatory comments.
What lies?

Can you read? Or has that ability failed you?

I asked 2 questions. No accusations were made my friend.

AusEire

AusEire is a disgruntled husband. How many times has AusEire cheated on his wife?

I think we should call his mistress and ask him how many times AusEire has cheated on his wife. Who's with me?
Are you hurt?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom