AGM 2023 Questions

Rise

Emerged
@BaconLover my original question still stands 😏

Cardpro

Regular
How are they defining "interests" and EAP as "engaged"?

Are customers including Valeo & Ford actually actively developing things using Akida??

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone on this forum attending the agm and would ask some of the most liked questions?

jtardif999

Regular
My understanding is Akida IP can only be in Megachips and Renesas products because they have a licence agreement. No other products can be sold until a licence is signed. NDA or Not. And it must be a material announcement on asx. Would this be correct???
Not sure how to frame this question correctly. It would put a lot of rumoured products that we are already in to rest. I've been guilty of this myself..
Joint development agreements can be signed that don’t require a licence.

jtardif999

Regular
So mine would be,
- Does the company foresee any further developments in our relationship with Renesas?
- Does the company have any information regarding the progress of Megachips work with sub licencees?
- When does the company expect test samples of AKD1500 to be produced and the tape out of AKD2000 to be completed?

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Newk R

Regular
When are we going to start receiving real information instead of the vanilla, pre-scripted, political rubbish that we are receiving now?

• Love

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Sean, can you give guidance on when dividends of $5/share will be in financial year 2025 or 26 o_O

• Haha
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom