AGM Attendence

MDhere

Regular
Ok not sure if i have done this right but started a Agm thread to see who in the zoo will be attending it in person?

I will be there with another 1 plus shareholder .

Reactions: 10 users

Wags

Regular
Good job MD
I'll be there with a mate, also a shareholder.
See you all there

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’ll be there, but unfortunately in gif form

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Reuben

Founding Member
i will be there plus another shareholder....

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

hotty4040

Regular
Good job MD
I'll be there with a mate, also a shareholder.
See you all there

Unfortunately, won't be able to make this AGM get together MD, the wife just will not release me. Too far from home apparently, and I might get lost. ;). Would have been good, cos I ain't been to Sydney ( reside Melb ) for a couple of years. However, I'm sure everyone attending, will be suitably enamored with the proceedings and hopefully some more ( lot's maybe ) pure knowledge will be forthcoming from the management presentation. Would absolutely love to be there will all of you marvelous techheads who engage holders everyday, carrying with you at all times the ( knowledge ) and those heavy " brainchips on your shoulders " that are so enthralling to all of us chippers.

Hope all turns out well, and that you come away with much more enlightenment to post on the tse threads. I'm wondering whether Fact will be there, that in it's self would be a revelation for all the chippers in attendance, will you be there FF ?? I think you reside somewhere close to good old Sydney town, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, enjoy the meeting, and hopefully I'll be able to make the next one, and who knows, that one might be an assembly of millionaires, maybe the largest assembly of " very rich people " that have ever assembled at an AGM, :)o_O well, hope so, that's for sure.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> GO forth and multiply <<<<<<< In the nicest possible way, of course.......

And I don't know why I said that, but I think you know what I mean, if you get my drift :unsure::mad:

hotty...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Ill be there with Bells (& T-shirt) on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
I will be there, the only doubt is that I have to come from Boomerang Beach way and ruin a short term holiday by coming down to Sydney a day or so early. Wife and I are negotiating this so fingers crossed I can convince her of the 'need' for me to be there. I am telling her about the diamonds she will get from Brainchip but she *sigh* isn't convinced as yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Ok not sure if i have done this right but started a Agm thread to see who in the zoo will be attending it in person?

I will be there with another 1 plus shareholder .
MD, you wouldn't have anymore room for 1 more person or any other genuine BRN shareholder please help, Sherman wanted to tag along mate, he wants to see what the fuss is all about these small named companies implementing our Akida into their technology. Genuine Anwers Please!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I also will be there not sure if my mate is not sure as yet

Reactions: 3 users
I also will be there not sure if my mate is not sure as yet
How did I just hit post
That’s a very Irish ☘️ way of saying “I will be there but not sure if my mate is coming as yet”

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Quiltman

Regular
I’ll be there with my son, also an extremely keen shareholder. How could we resist … a chance to be part of history … we were there at the AGM in 2022 when …

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Ill be there with Bells (& T-shirt) on.
i eas wondering who was goimg3 to wear their shirt. ok maybe i should wear it too lol

chapman89

Founding Member
I’ll also be attending with another shareholder, I’m not hard to miss, I’ll be the heavily tattooed one LOL.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Kachoo

Regular
Would have loved to go but I have to work😔. But I'll be there for the 10 $ AGM hopefully next year as I won't need to work 😜. Or let's say I will be working for myself which will allow me more flexibility.

Reactions: 10 users
Strangely feels like missing out going to a concert of a favourite band🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Gemmax

Regular
Trying to get there.
TBC.

MADX

Regular
I'm planning to get there from Adelaide. I will be early as it wouldn't surprise if it is standing-room only. I want to kneel in front of PVDM (someone will need to help me up though). I want to meet FF too. I visualise him as looking like Abe Lincoln

Here's a late-notice idea. Attendees who can prove they have been LOYAL shareholders for 2 years or more receive a lapel badge made from reject AK1000's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

toasty

Regular
I'm planning to get there from Adelaide. I will be early as it wouldn't surprise if it is standing-room only. I want to kneel in front of PVDM (someone will need to help me up though). I want to meet FF too. I visualise him as looking like Abe Lincoln

Here's a late-notice idea. Attendees who can prove they have been LOYAL shareholders for 2 years or more receive a lapel badge made from reject AK1000's.
Another South Aussie here but unfortunately I won't be able to make it.....I'm sure you'll do us proud @MADX

Have been meaning to make one of these but need to cross the ditch. Might be a goer for next year

I won't make it this year due to work commitments but planning to definitely make next years

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom