TRADING OPPORTUNITIES

ptlas

Regular
From a TA perspective only.
DYOR:

I have two ways of analysing, when the second confirms the first ( and it doesn't matter which is first), then I enter.

Screenshot_20231130_101010_TradingView.jpg

The sell signal ( labelled) is only valid if below the yellow line.
This chart most definitely does NOT indicate a long entry, which I presume is what you're looking for.
TBH the chart is all over the place but is definitely net negative.

My checker indicated a short entry two days ago when MACD - H (histogram) turned red and the price crossed below the fast ema

I would not give any consideration to entering long here, but obviously my opinion totally ignores FA.

Screenshot_20231130_201504_IG Trading.jpg

On my phone, so hope charts make sense.

Happy to give my opinion (fwiw).
If you ask again in a week, the situation could be very different.

BTW @BEISHA I've not forgotten our conversation but am on holiday in the mountains of Bali until Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Moorey

Emerged
From a TA perspective only.
DYOR:

I have two ways of analysing, when the second confirms the first ( and it doesn't matter which is first), then I enter.

View attachment 51083
The sell signal ( labelled) is only valid if below the yellow line.
This chart most definitely does NOT indicate a long entry, which I presume is what you're looking for.
TBH the chart is all over the place but is definitely net negative.

My checker indicated a short entry two days ago when MACD - H (histogram) turned red and the price crossed below the fast ema

I would not give any consideration to entering long here, but obviously my opinion totally ignores FA.

View attachment 51087

On my phone, so hope charts make sense.

Happy to give my opinion (fwiw).
If you ask again in a week, the situation could be very different.

BTW @BEISHA I've not forgotten our conversation but am on holiday in the mountains of Bali until Christmas
Thanks legend !

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1701601930997.png

Lithium spot price continues to fall...........RSI 14 is now oversold to the tune of 2, i have never seen that indicator get that low on the daily in my entire investing life.

Surely a reversal is " imminent ", but cant rule out price going to 89, 000 the next support coming up.

So as a consequence to this continued lithium spot price slump, the following coys are going to continue to struggle.

CXO

1701604829229.png

A chance that SP could hit 18c support..

Sentiment: observe

AKE

1701605049258.png

If current support doesnt hold, then 710 support comes to play..

Sentiment: observe

LTR

1701605259939.png

Strong chance 119 support could come into play..

Sentiment: Observe

PLS

1701605465134.png

If 350 support doesnt hold.......306 support comes into play

LRS

1701605783032.png

If current support at 18 doesnt hold, 14.5 / 13c support comes to play..

SYA

1701605995687.png

If 6.20 support doesnt hold, then 4.45 support comes to play...

Common theme for lithium stocks across the board........carnage and potentially more to come.

If you are a investor and want to capture some of these bargain prices now with a long term hold mentality, do it in increments, leave some powder dry in case SP drops lower, if you are a trader...........keep observing.

The bullish sector atm is GOLD.

1701607745453.png

Altho i would be a bit wary of entering any gold stocks just yet ...........cause i see a quadruple top 618 fib resistance, so a short term retrace on the cards potentially, but long term prospects........bullish.

I will have a look at some POG stocks next week.

Thats a wrap.

Attachments

• 1701607149804.png
    1701607149804.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

phillips077

Observer
The Musgrave project is a shining example of the vast untapped mineral potential as Power Minerals continues its exploration activities and works to obtain the necessary permits and agreements.

phillips077

Observer
1701752186953.png
Go for it before its too late , $PNN has the potential to bring you better ROI .

$PNN Could be a good opportunity to get some cheap shares
1701997201798.png

Hello,

Could I grab anyone’s opinion on Power Minerals (PNN) formerly know as Pepinnini Minerals. Very low MC with what looks like great projects not sure if the market is just asleep with this one.

Thanks!

BEISHA

Top 20
Has the lithium sector turned a corner to bullish sentiment, or is it just a dead cat bounce ?...:unsure:

LRS

1702190049680.png

Nice bounce off the 61 fib support, indicators bullish.

I suspect the low is in now, but expect a push back.

1702190871081.png

Hourly chart over bought big time, heavy resistance above, so a drop back to 20c wouldnt surprise.

Sentiment : Long term prospects on the improve, but short term, a potential 20% drop to 20c on the cards, so if not held.....OBSERVE

If held........PARTIAL SELL.

AKE

1702191835622.png

AKE made a good gain for the week ( 808 - 9.16 ), but again hourly chart looks cooked, so a push back to 858 is possible.

Sentiment: Long term prospects look better, but short term, a push back is imminent......OBSERVE if not held, partial sell if held.

PLS

1702192377847.png

Continued theme here, PLS made a nice 20%+ gain for the week, but is now over bought on the hourly and the red bubbles suggest a push back to potentially 350 support or lower.

Sentiment: Again, long term prospects look alot better, but short term, a push back is imminent. If not held, continue to observe, if held, a partial sell.

LTR

1702192925798.png

Ditto LRS, AKE, PLS

A push back to 130 support or lower is possible.

CXO

1702193373417.png

CXO has come of its bottom too and is definitely not over bought on the hourly chart , so this represents a good trading opportunity if 27c resistance is broken to the upside.

Sentiment: Observe or slight accumulation.

SYA

1702194647713.png

And again, SYA coming of its lows of 5.1 to 6.1, displaying a nice higher high / low trend but is approaching a resistance zone, with RSI 14 close to over bought

SP could go to 6.14 but cant see the point in entering for such a low gain, so best to wait for the hourly chart to reset , before entering.

Sentiment: Observe.

So in closing, despite lithium spot price still decreasing below 100, 000, Mr Market , with its forward looking mentality, appears to see value in the lithium sector across the board, but again, is this current trend a pivot for longer term appreciation or just a correction up ?

Cause what i also see is ..........a imminent correction with the DOW.

1702195529884.png

looks like SP has topped at 36247

MACD histogram retracing to neutral / negative territory.

RSI 14 at 75 is over bought and historically drops from there.

How will the lithium sector respond to a potential 2000 pt drop or more ?

We are about to find out.........soon.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Has the lithium sector turned a corner to bullish sentiment, or is it just a dead cat bounce ?...:unsure:

LRS

View attachment 51775
Nice bounce off the 61 fib support, indicators bullish.

I suspect the low is in now, but expect a push back.

View attachment 51776

Hourly chart over bought big time, heavy resistance above, so a drop back to 20c wouldnt surprise.

Sentiment : Long term prospects on the improve, but short term, a potential 20% drop to 20c on the cards, so if not held.....OBSERVE

If held........PARTIAL SELL.

AKE

View attachment 51777

AKE made a good gain for the week ( 808 - 9.16 ), but again hourly chart looks cooked, so a push back to 858 is possible.

Sentiment: Long term prospects look better, but short term, a push back is imminent......OBSERVE if not held, partial sell if held.

PLS

View attachment 51778

Continued theme here, PLS made a nice 20%+ gain for the week, but is now over bought on the hourly and the red bubbles suggest a push back to potentially 350 support or lower.

Sentiment: Again, long term prospects look alot better, but short term, a push back is imminent. If not held, continue to observe, if held, a partial sell.

LTR

View attachment 51779

Ditto LRS, AKE, PLS

A push back to 130 support or lower is possible.

CXO

View attachment 51780

CXO has come of its bottom too and is definitely not over bought on the hourly chart , so this represents a good trading opportunity if 27c resistance is broken to the upside.

Sentiment: Observe or slight accumulation.

SYA

View attachment 51782
And again, SYA coming of its lows of 5.1 to 6.1, displaying a nice higher high / low trend but is approaching a resistance zone, with RSI 14 close to over bought

SP could go to 6.14 but cant see the point in entering for such a low gain, so best to wait for the hourly chart to reset , before entering.

Sentiment: Observe.

So in closing, despite lithium spot price still decreasing below 100, 000, Mr Market , with its forward looking mentality, appears to see value in the lithium sector across the board, but again, is this current trend a pivot for longer term appreciation or just a correction up ?

Cause what i also see is ..........a imminent correction with the DOW.

View attachment 51786

looks like SP has topped at 36247

MACD histogram retracing to neutral / negative territory.

RSI 14 at 75 is over bought and historically drops from there.

How will the lithium sector respond to a potential 2000 pt drop or more ?

We are about to find out.........soon.

imo
Hi All

Well, I thought i would have a look at some of my stock predictions from last week, see how i went.

LRS

1702808979864.png

Last week i mentioned LRS was OB on the hourly chart, could drop back to 20c support, well i was on the money, 11/12/23 it made its descent, ended up bottoming at 19.3, then has made a nice move to challenge 25c resistance, but indicators are looking a bit iffy, so a minor push back to 19/20c support could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / partial sell

AKE

1702809542163.png

Well, i did project a push back last week, again i was on the money, 11/12/23 it started its descent, but didnt go anywhere near 858 , got to 911 , then went on a nice sprint to 1075 resistance, but as you can see, indicators look bearish and heiken ashi has gone red, above average volume, so a push back to the green support zone highlighted could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / partial sell

LTR

1702809973634.png

I predicted LTR could drop to 130 support or lower last week, well it found support at 126, then went for a nice sprint to 145 resistance , but looks like the run is over with indicators OB, heiken ashi gone red, so a push back to 132 support or lower could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / part sell

CXO

1702813653271.png

Last week i mentioned if SP could break 27c resistance, it could go for a run, well it has done just that, now the questions is, can it reach 33c resistance or will it back test to 27c support or lower ?

Sentiment : HOLD

SYA

1702814541138.png

I mentioned last week,i had doubts whether SP could break 6c resistance, again right bang on the 11/12/23 it failed and back tested to 5.42 support, before making another nice run to 6.9c resistance, where it appears a back test to 6c support or lower is most likely.

Sentiment: HOLD / Partial sell

As you can see lithium sector as a whole is on the rise, long term lows are in, common patterns across the board, higher highs / lows.....promising developments overall, but as mentioned last week, DOW is due for a decent correction, so hoping these movements are not a bull trap...;)

imo

ptlas

Regular
CRR is approaching a buy position. Just not quite there yet.

Volume is really low, which is quite normal for this time of the year.

I will post a chart when it becomes a buy on volume.

One to watch.

Been away since AVZ AGM so need to update my watchlist

ptlas

Regular
This one popped above the slow EMA today, been watching for a while.
Copper.

Let's hope it's Hot

231229 HCH-Daily.png

Multiple divergences and most importantly MACD-L.
Good volume for this time of year and closed on it's high today.

My H-A derivative chart gives me a tentative buy today.

The HC charting thread is the usual bollux (gotta live in hope) of whinging and egos, but they do mention tax loss selling for Canadian EOY.

I shall enter Tuesday at a price not above today's close unless it plummets at open.
I don't chase, so if it runs away then so be it.
S/L just above recent lows so about 10%.

This is a high risk, short term trade, I don't see myself holding next weekend, but things can change.

DYOR

BTW
I discussed with @BEISHA at the AVZ AGM starting a charting ideas/techniques thread where we can discuss ideas from a number of sources.
It would include shorting as most instruments go down about twice as quickly as they rise.

I will not be able to contribute as much as I would like until March but would like to ascertain the interest to decide if it's worth doing or if I'd just be talking to myself.

I dont expect it would involve discussing specific stocks as we already have a thread for that, but inevitably they would be used as examples.

Anyway, like this message if you're interested and if enough are keen, I'll be sure to tag you when it starts.

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
This one popped above the slow EMA today, been watching for a while.
Copper.

Let's hope it's Hot

View attachment 52980

Multiple divergences and most importantly MACD-L.
Good volume for this time of year and closed on it's high today.

My H-A derivative chart gives me a tentative buy today.

The HC charting thread is the usual bollux (gotta live in hope) of whinging and egos, but they do mention tax loss selling for Canadian EOY.

I shall enter Tuesday at a price not above today's close unless it plummets at open.
S/L just above recent lows so about 10%.

This is a high risk, short term trade, I don't see myself holding next weekend, but things can change.

DYOR

BTW
I discussed with @BEISHA at the AVZ AGM starting a charting ideas/techniques thread where we can discuss ideas from a number of sources.
It would include shorting as most instruments go down about twice as quickly as they rise.

I will not be able to contribute as much as I would like until March but would like to ascertain the interest to decide if it's worth doing or if I'd just be talking to myself.

I dont expect it would involve discussing specific stocks as we already have a thread for that, but inevitably they would be used as examples.

Anyway, like this message if you're interested and if enough are keen, I'll be sure to tag you when it starts.

Just be very careful with HCH trade, whilst it looks a good prospect on the daily chart, it doesnt really excite me on the 1 hour chart....in fact, i wouldnt touch it.

1703914522194.png

5 waves complete, RSI 14 is cooked at 82, MACD looks to have peaked, strong resistance at 108 / 110, no risk v reward ........all risk.

1703914774673.png

Imo, i think SP will drop back to 50 / 61fib support ( 102 / 101) and wouldnt rule out 78 fib 99.

When that scenario plays out, then i get interested.

Also, when i consider trading a commodity stock, i also like to see how the corresponding commodity price is going too.

1703920310467.png

Looks to me like 5 waves are complete, blue bubble suggesting its back testing from the 8544 resistance, negative divergence on the RSI 14 & MACD......so a push back to the green support zone 8201 / 8111 is highly possible based on that assessment.

Regards to shorting, my knowledge is limited, so would like very much to learn more.

One indice which i reckon is cherry ripe for shorting is the DOW.

1703920886147.png

MACD showing bearish signs, negative divergence on the RSI 14, triple top 37689.

A break of the minor support 36992 to the down side would confirm a potential drop to the 34945 / 34022 support zone.

I would imagine if i wanted to short, then i apply my SL to the upper purple line and quit my postition once the price hits the support zone ?

I think that is the theory, but i will be guided as to what you say, but my question is, do you require a broker to perform a short ?

Or if not, what platform could you use to perform a short and how ?

I use IRESS, i am pretty sure that doesnt have the functionality.

imo

ptlas

Regular

Just be very careful with HCH trade, whilst it looks a good prospect on the daily chart, it doesnt really excite me on the 1 hour chart....in fact, i wouldnt touch it.

View attachment 53030
5 waves complete, RSI 14 is cooked at 82, MACD looks to have peaked, strong resistance at 108 / 110, no risk v reward ........all risk.

View attachment 53031
Imo, i think SP will drop back to 50 / 61fib support ( 102 / 101) and wouldnt rule out 78 fib 99.

Also, when i consider trading a commodity stock, i also like to see how the corresponding commodity price is going too.

View attachment 53048

Looks to me like 5 waves are complete, blue bubble suggesting its back testing from the 8544 resistance, negative divergence on the RSI 14 & MACD......so a push back to the green support zone 8201 / 8111 is highly possible based on that assessment.

Regards to shorting, my knowledge is limited, so would like very much to learn more.

View attachment 53050

MACD showing bearish signs, negative divergence on the RSI 14, triple top 37689.

A break of the minor support 36992 to the down side would confirm a potential drop to the 34945 / 34022 support zone.

I would imagine if i wanted to short, then i apply my SL to the upper purple line and quit my postition once the price hits the support zone ?

I think that is the theory, but i will be guided as to what you say, but my question is, do you require a broker to perform a short ?

imo
Thanks mate,

As I said high risk and short-term, tight stops

All of the indexes are ripe for shorting and you do need a broker.
I don't touch currencies because I think the spreads are too high and there are plenty of other options available.

My favourites chronologically through the day are:

ASX
NIKKEI
HANG SENG, HS takes lunch and re-opens = 2 oporunities.
DAX/NASDAQ/ WTI (also called 'American crude').
DOW is too late for me, but may be different in Perth especially in winter when US clocks go forward.

With commodities, it's best to wait until say gold is running hard up or down.

I day trade, generally best to trade in first hour or two after open, but sometimes close is good, particularly the DOW on Saturday morning.

Be careful picking tops to short, it's a little more difficult than finding bottoms.

There are also zillions of commodities and stuff like bitcoin which I never need to touch.

Open an account with IG Index or another broker such as CMC, stick $1000 in the CFD account, not the share trading account where you can't short, and play around with the platform.
You can also trade shares for $5 in share trading account.

Also, you get fee access to PRT charting for a very small number of monthly trades.

Then open a dummy account.
As I said, I turned 20k into 3million plus. It's easy without pressure.

With shorting, it is the reverse of buying/long, so stops are above in case the price goes up and against you.

Hope that helps.

Anyway have a play and we'll talk soon.

Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thanks mate,

As I said high risk and short-term, tight stops

All of the indexes are ripe for shorting and you do need a broker.
I don't touch currencies because I think the spreads are too high and there are plenty of other options available.

My favourites chronologically through the day are:

ASX
NIKKEI
HANG SENG, HS takes lunch and re-opens = 2 oporunities.
DAX/NASDAQ/ WTI (also called 'American crude').
DOW is too late for me, but may be different in Perth especially in winter when US clocks go forward.

With commodities, it's best to wait until say gold is running hard up or down.

I day trade, generally best to trade in first hour or two after open, but sometimes close is good, particularly the DOW on Saturday morning.

Be careful picking tops to short, it's a little more difficult than finding bottoms.

There are also zillions of commodities and stuff like bitcoin which I never need to touch.

Open an account with IG Index or another broker such as CMC, stick $1000 in the CFD account, not the share trading account where you can't short, and play around with the platform.
You can also trade shares for $5 in share trading account.

Also, you get fee access to PRT charting for a very small number of monthly trades.

Then open a dummy account.
As I said, I turned 20k into 3million plus. It's easy without pressure.

With shorting, it is the reverse of buying/long, so stops are above in case the price goes up and against you.

Hope that helps.

Anyway have a play and we'll talk soon.
$20k into 3million plus is very impressive

Well done

ptlas

Regular
  • Haha

ptlas

Regular

View attachment 53030

View attachment 53031

View attachment 53048

View attachment 53050

imo

Out for -4.5c.

Think it will run, but in my experience waiting = depreciation of capital

240105 FMG-Daily.png

Looks like the big dipper has reached the top.

Not holding

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Out for -4.5c.

Think it will run, but in my experience waiting = depreciation of capital

View attachment 53469

Looks like the big dipper has reached the top.

Not holding
1704456796062.png

Just as i suspected, SP dropping close to my target area......... 4 & 8 ema converging, Rsi 14 flattening out, MACD not far away from bullish, solid support at 99, so could go for a run from here, but it would have to break 103c resistance before i take a trade.

I have been cashing up of late, reducing exposure with alot of my investments due to ...

1704457436150.png

A break of 36992 minor support and or 21 ema ( yellow line ), will trigger a 10% drop as i have forecasted for a while now.

4ema has dropped below the 8 ema, all other indicators are bearish.

If you are going to trade, keep this in mind and have tight stops.

imo

Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular
I88 lists on Monday IPO 20c lets see how it goes

Pokok

Regular

BEISHA

Top 20
@IndependenceDay

1705808425212.png

Uranium futures chart is over sold .......RSI 14 is 90, you can see the history, every time it reaches that mark, a significant fall proceeds, what goes up, must come down. 5 waves almost complete if it hasnt already, wave 2 down is imminent.

1705809660179.png

As you can see PDN has followed the bullish sentiment, but now bearish red flags appearing..

a) Top blue bubble........lower highs / lows forming

b) MACD......red flag pointing to a receding histogram with green line looking to converge with the red signal line.

c) RSI 14 hit over bought 87 now pointing south

Probability is SP will drop to the 91 - 104 support zone at the very least.

imo

@IndependenceDay

View attachment 54824

Uranium futures chart is over sold .......RSI 14 is 90, you can see the history, every time it reaches that mark, a significant fall proceeds, what goes up, must come down. 5 waves almost complete if it hasnt already, wave 2 down is imminent.

View attachment 54829

As you can see PDN has followed the bullish sentiment, but now bearish red flags appearing..

a) Top blue bubble........lower highs / lows forming

b) MACD......red flag pointing to a receding histogram with green line looking to converge with the red signal line.

c) RSI 14 hit over bought 87 now pointing south

Probability is SP will drop to the 91 - 104 support zone at the very least.

imo
Brilliant, thanks Beish.

Top Bottom