TRADING OPPORTUNITIES

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I thought i would set up this thread for folks who have spare cash, wanting to take a breather from conspiracy / corruption news regards to the ongoing extension / suspension of AVZ..............and change the focus into making some money via trading.............hopefully.

Progressively , I am going to drop some charts on my watch list, with the aim to trade them over time, some are tradeable now, others, not so and i will explain the reasons why

Trading stocks safely have certain rules attached to them , so if you follow my narrative, then you should be successful, failure to follow the narrative and you could get trapped......;)

Simples.

1) LRS

1670077826050.png

LRS is probably the hottest lithium trading stock on my watchlist right now, reasons being....

a) Recently broke out of the ascending triangle ( blue outline ), more importantly , broke the strong resistance @ 12

b) Very little resistance now until 18 / 20..........which is minor in itself.

c) RSI 14 trending nicely

d) Rising volume.

Only slight negative, is the SP has breached the upper bollie, might retrace marginally back to 13/13.5.

MRE due Q4 2022..............not long to go, expectations are high.

I recommend this as a BUY, with a stop loss just under 12c support line ( 11.8 )

( DISCLOSURE...........I HOLD )

2) GLN ( @taofufa )

1670079174965.png

GLN got to a ATH of 235, then sub wave 4 down took it back to 92, since then SP has risen methodically and is now at a very interesting / pivotal moment.

Yellow arrow pointing to a BULL FLAG pattern ( blue outline )

RSI 14 trend looks BULLISH, i want to see that push off 50 to the upside.

To confirm change of trend ( sub wave 5 up ) , SP needs to clear break the resistance zone highlighted in pink ( 167 )

Once that is achieved, then its a safe outright BUY with a target price over time of 458.

Stop loss then should be placed just under the pink zone ( 153 ) for capital protection.

Buying before it breaks the pink zone doesnt make it a " safe " buy, it becomes a speculative one, which is not the aim of the game here.

FA wise, expecting a DFS to drop Q1 2023, will be a ripper.

( DISCLOSURE..........I hold GLN in my SMSF, but dont have a trading parcel, so I will be waiting for the rules of engagement before acting )

3) ESS

1670080809586.png

ESS is a developing lithium coy with a drill program close to commencing.

A clear break of that resistance zone in red ( 52c + ) will confirm change of trend and BUY.

Very little resistance holding it back there after.

Until 52c is broken to the upside..........better opportunities elsewhere.

( DISCLOSURE......................I DONT HOLD )

4) PLS

1670083493058.png

The glamour stock of lithium has a great run, but at this stage of the game..............wouldnt touch it.

Reasons being......

a) 5 waves complete, ABC correction now playing out...........usually sub wave 2 down attracts the 50 / 61 fib levels.

b) Triple top

c) Clear divergence with SP and the RSI 14 indicator

d) SP below the 18, 30 ema plus 20sma.

e) I wonder if that large volume bar ( yellow arrow ) was the shorters reloading to drive SP further down ?

f) Clear lower lows / highs.

d) If minor 38 fib support does not hold, then no support until those pink lines / and / or 61 fib .

The only way i would entertain a trade with PLS, is if i am wrong and the ATH gets broken to the upside ( 560 ), anything else is extremely risky

( DISCLOSURE..............Dont hold, not interested............at this stage.)

5) LTR (@taofufa )

1670086083945.png

After hitting a low of 87 back in July this year, LTR has recovered well to touch the previous ATH of 219.

That being said, i now see a number of red flags that would keep me away from entering a trade at this stage..........;)

a) DOUBLE TOP 219

b) 5 waves complete ( sub wave 1 up ), pink lines displaying early stages of ABC correction ( lower lows / highs )

c) Clear DIVERGENCE regards to SP and the RSI 14 indicator.

If i am wrong with all this, then we should see a clear break of the ATH 219 in the not so distant future, in which case, i would enter a trade, that would be the only scenario that would have me interested.

Other than that, i would wait until sub wave 2 down finds a base, normally this wave down gravitates towards 50 / 61 fib support ( 154 / 138 )

( DISCLOSURE...........I dont hold , not interested......at this stage )

I have plenty more stocks to add to this thread in the future, but this will be suffice for now, lets see how all these stocks transpire next week.

I invite @ptlas @blu to this thread for their honest opinion and chat TA generally.

I always enjoy other traders opinions.

robin hood tree target.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BRICK

Regular
Thanks Beish!

Awesome

Reactions: 2 users
Spot on mate.Great minds think alike 😉
Love your work

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Another great initiative Beish

Good on you mate

I actually picked up a trading parcel of LRS last Thursday @ 13c

Have to cough up the funds tomorrow! :rolleyes::cool:

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Good idea mate, I was actually thinking the other day to see if you had time to take a look at VRC and what the tea leaves tell you for it in case you were bored while were in suspension but it looks like you've found plenty to entertain yourself.

Disclosure: I bought MLS instead of LRS back in April... currently 70% down 😔

• Sad

BEISHA

Top 20
Good idea mate, I was actually thinking the other day to see if you had time to take a look at VRC and what the tea leaves tell you for it in case you were bored while were in suspension but it looks like you've found plenty to entertain yourself.

Disclosure: I bought MLS instead of LRS back in April... currently 70% down 😔
1670131695902.png

SP of VRC may have found a bottom, with support around 1.50 / 1.60 .

RSI 14 looks to have found support at over sold 23 and now rising.

Cant confirm a bottom yet until change of trend is confirmed with the red resistance zone broken to the upside.

1670133337822.png

Fuck me, what a train wreck MLS..........(19 - 3.6 ) :eek::eek::eek:

Did you buy around 7 ?

Cause if you did, you got faked out big time.

MLS looks to have found support @3.6, if it breaks resistance at 5.3 / 6, could be a really good trade, with no resistance until 8.

Until then, i wouldnt touch it.

If you are keen on a stock and want to buy it in the future, dont be afraid to ask for advice, it may save you some money and less anxiety.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
Hi All

I thought i would set up this thread for folks who have spare cash, wanting to take a breather from conspiracy / corruption news regards to the ongoing extension / suspension of AVZ..............and change the focus into making some money via trading.............hopefully.

Progressively , I am going to drop some charts on my watch list, with the aim to trade them over time, some are tradeable now, others, not so and i will explain the reasons why

Trading stocks safely have certain rules attached to them , so if you follow my narrative, then you should be successful, failure to follow the narrative and you could get trapped......;)

Simples.

1) LRS

View attachment 23452

LRS is probably the hottest lithium trading stock on my watchlist right now, reasons being....

a) Recently broke out of the ascending triangle ( blue outline ), more importantly , broke the strong resistance @ 12

d) Rising volume.

Only slight negative, is the SP has breached the upper bollie, might retrace marginally back to 13/13.5.

I recommend this as a BUY, with a stop loss just under 12c support line ( 11.8 )

2) GLN ( @taofufa )

View attachment 23455
GLN got to a ATH of 235, then sub wave 4 down took it back to 92, since then SP has risen methodically and is now at a very interesting / pivotal moment.

To confirm change of trend ( sub wave 5 up ) , SP needs to clear break the resistance zone highlighted in pink ( 167 )

Once that is achieved, then its a safe outright BUY with a target price over time of 458.

Stop loss then should be placed just under the pink zone ( 153 ) for capital protection.

Buying before it breaks the pink zone doesnt make it a " safe " buy, it becomes a speculative one, which is not the aim of the game here.

( DISCLOSURE..........I hold GLN in my SMSF, but dont have a trading parcel, so I will be waiting for the rules of engagement before acting )

3) ESS

View attachment 23456

A clear break of that resistance zone in red ( 52c + ) will confirm change of trend and BUY.

4) PLS

View attachment 23457

The glamour stock of lithium has a great run, but at this stage of the game..............wouldnt touch it.

Reasons being......

a) 5 waves complete, ABC correction now playing out...........usually sub wave 2 down attracts the 50 / 61 fib levels.

b) Triple top

e) I wonder if that large volume bar ( yellow arrow ) was the shorters reloading to drive SP further down ?

d) If minor 38 fib support does not hold, then no support until those pink lines / and / or 61 fib .

The only way i would entertain a trade with PLS, is if i am wrong and the ATH gets broken to the upside ( 560 ), anything else is extremely risky

5) LTR (@taofufa )

View attachment 23459

After hitting a low of 87 back in July this year, LTR has recovered well to touch the previous ATH of 219.

That being said, i now see a number of red flags that would keep me away from entering a trade at this stage..........;)

a) DOUBLE TOP 219

b) 5 waves complete ( sub wave 1 up ), pink lines displaying early stages of ABC correction ( lower lows / highs )

If i am wrong with all this, then we should see a clear break of the ATH 219 in the not so distant future, in which case, i would enter a trade, that would be the only scenario that would have me interested.

Other than that, i would wait until sub wave 2 down finds a base, normally this wave down gravitates towards 50 / 61 fib support ( 154 / 138 )

I have plenty more stocks to add to this thread in the future, but this will be suffice for now, lets see how all these stocks transpire next week.

I invite @ptlas @blu to this thread for their honest opinion and chat TA generally.

View attachment 23460
Hi B, Hi all,

Well I reckon that this thread is a great idea.

Not done any stock trading for a couple of months as life just keeps getting in the way.

Hopefully, this pulls me back.

LRS

Traded this maybe four or 5 years ago for pips when it was around 1c I think.
If only.

221204 LRS-Weekly.png

Elder impulse (top of chart) and standard candles (bottom) show 6 green weekly candles as does H-A.

All indicators ticking up nicely with NO recent divergences.

For me this would be a buy, the only caveat is the overhead resistance marked with dotted light blue line.

With volume below that of the touch in August, I would expect a good entry would now be 13c.

Well done @Winenut

GLN :

Traded the fuck out of this over a few months last year and got out at just over $2 (smug face).

Then put much of my profit into a lth of AVZ (not so smug face).

To me this is trundling sideways and is a watch.

Not sure of FA but will note @BEISHA 's comments on timelines.

I have/find GLN fairly easy to read chart wise

Note the increased volume and rise a month ago along with the low volume pullback.
This is a pattern that repeats over the last 18 months.

MRS ( missing right shoulder) of MACD-H when EMAs crossed is also bullish as are the MACD lines being positive (above zero).

I suspect that the smart money is positioning for early next year.

As an aside:
MACD-L are imho an oft overlooked strong sign and are far more profound when they diverge than the histogram.

221204 GLN-Weekly.png

Don't really have time to explain my reasoning on the other three (ESS, PLS, LTR) .

I broadly agree with BEISHA on all three but am perhaps a little more bearish on ESS

BTW, I saw some clown on the crapper bragging last week because LTR was able to mine underground. Go figure

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 23481
SP of VRC may have found a bottom, with support around 1.50 / 1.60 .

RSI 14 looks to have found support at over sold 23 and now rising.

Cant confirm a bottom yet until change of trend is confirmed with the red resistance zone broken to the upside.

View attachment 23486
Fuck me, what a train wreck MLS..........(19 - 3.6 ) :eek::eek::eek:

Did you buy around 7 ?

Cause if you did, you got faked out big time.

MLS looks to have found support @3.6, if it breaks resistance at 5.3 / 6, could be a really good trade, with no resistance until 8.

Until then, i wouldnt touch it.

If you are keen on a stock and want to buy it in the future, dont be afraid to ask for advice, it may save you some money and less anxiety.

imo
I wish I got MLS at 7, I paid double right before it shit the bed lol. Or as I like to look at it now, any buy is a great time to average down...

• Sad

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
LRS just dropped their Metallurgical Test Results... I want to say they are good but know nothing about what I'd a good recovery rate. (Apologies to twotinvestor for discussing FA in a TA thread :ROFLMAO: )

Screenshot_20221205_090131_OneDrive.jpg

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20
LRS just dropped their Metallurgical Test Results... I want to say they are good but know nothing about what I'd a good recovery rate. (Apologies to twotinvestor for discussing FA in a TA thread :ROFLMAO: )

View attachment 23518
No need to apologise discussing FA on this thread..............we aint the fuckn hot crapper here and FA creates TA as we all know, so thanks for sharing.

Not the announcement i was looking for, but lets just say, a nice entree never the less.....;)

80% recovery overall to produce a 6- 7% Li concentrate , low impurities............yep, good result.

1670200290911.png

LRS has now clear broken the 61 fib 14.12.............with the trend looking hot.

imo

• Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
No need to apologise discussing FA on this thread..............we aint the fuckn hot crapper here and FA creates TA as we all know, so thanks for sharing.

Not the announcement i was looking for, but lets just say, a nice entree never the less.....;)

80% recovery overall to produce a 6- 7% Li concentrate , low impurities............yep, good result.

View attachment 23522
LRS has now clear broken the 61 fib 14.12.............with the trend looking hot.

imo

2:1 buyers v sellers ratio at the moment and sitting at 14.5c. I would be buying in but I spent all my trading funds last week on long holds for VRC and CAN

Edit: it was less an apology and more reminiscing of ol Hot :LOL:

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20
2:1 buyers v sellers ratio at the moment and sitting at 14.5c. I would be buying in but I spent all my trading funds last week on long holds for VRC and CAN

Edit: it was less an apology and more reminiscing of ol Hot :LOL:
I aint no financial adviser , nor going to tell you what to do.....but i would be swapping out a few losers that you hold and put it onto LRS for a quick ride.....;)

eg ZIP, BAT, EVR, AZL, CAN.......which are not showing any signs of recovery yet

What have you got to lose ?

Looks like you have plenty of capital losses to cover the potential capital gain ......;)

food for thought.

Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
1670214570845.png

If anyone had any thoughts of getting on AKE............have a rethink...........unless you enjoy financial pain.

AKE has just finished 5 main waves..........yellow arrow pointing to a bearish inside bar doji on the MONTHLY.

What goes up vertically, comes down vertically, main wave 2 down normally gets attracted to the 50 / 61 fib .

You have been warned.

imo

CHB

Regular
Hi All

Simples.

1) LRS

View attachment 23452

d) Rising volume.

2) GLN ( @taofufa )

View attachment 23455

3) ESS

View attachment 23456

4) PLS

View attachment 23457

Reasons being......

b) Triple top

5) LTR (@taofufa )

View attachment 23459

a) DOUBLE TOP 219

View attachment 23460

Good stuff mate

I sincerely hope that what you say about PLS doesn't come true, especially if it hits the 61 fib. If that's the case then all lithium stocks will go down IMO

• Thinking

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 23522

imo
Sounds good to me mate, I have another itch I need to scratch so I’ll check LRS tomorrow, you were spot on the last few times on the others. 👍

A mate of mine smashed the shit out of the poxy induction cooktop at the house i’m at on Saturday night 😂

“Massive day at the Cricket in a box on Saturday @ Optus stadium” came back to mine for a few more and as he was heavily resting he’s hand to sit up on the bench and it smashed.

945BC90F-CF77-4541-A2A3-B2A89A1204AD.jpeg

Sooooo I’ve sent him LRS also as the cheapest good quality induction cooktop in stock was just shy of 2k, all the glass comes from Ukraine I learnt at the good guys on the weekend.

He sorted on Sunday but I’d like him to have a win seeing as all he’s AVZ is locked up also…

Until we install it NO SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE FOR ME 😂

Lucky the weather is nice I’ll use the Weber or just take the piss and go to he’s house for dinner until 😆 😆

Cheers mate YOLO 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I aint no financial adviser , nor going to tell you what to do.....but i would be swapping out a few losers that you hold and put it onto LRS for a quick ride.....;)

eg ZIP, BAT, EVR, AZL, CAN.......which are not showing any signs of recovery yet

What have you got to lose ?

Looks like you have plenty of capital losses to cover the potential capital gain ......;)

food for thought.

Hey I'm up 100% on AZL, what are these losses you are talking about? :ROFLMAO: I do regret not selling it when I was 500% though and I've been waiting on BLM drilling approval with it for just as long as the ML here :cautious:

CAN was the wives idea so theres no selling that, the rest I'm viewing with the outlook that one day they might do me proud. Sort of like how you can't ask for your money back once you lose it in the pokies... Never really put enough into them in the first place to bother cutting losses anyway.

I'm coming to WA for a 3 week holiday after Christmas and trying to be a good unemployed husband in the build up so I can go shopping at the mint anyway.

CashKing

Regular
Hey I'm up 100% on AZL, what are these losses you are talking about? :ROFLMAO: I do regret not selling it when I was 500% though and I've been waiting on BLM drilling approval with it for just as long as the ML here :cautious:

CAN was the wives idea so theres no selling that, the rest I'm viewing with the outlook that one day they might do me proud. Sort of like how you can't ask for your money back once you lose it in the pokies... Never really put enough into them in the first place to bother cutting losses anyway.

I'm coming to WA for a 3 week holiday after Christmas and trying to be a good unemployed husband in the build up so I can go shopping at the mint anyway.
Disco the mints a rip mate, join a few gold and silver stacker pages on FB 👍 PM me you want some that I’m on mate.

Ohh and I hope your itinerary is sorted 😂

CashKing

Regular
Hi All

Simples.

1) LRS

View attachment 23452

d) Rising volume.

2) GLN ( @taofufa )

View attachment 23455

3) ESS

View attachment 23456

4) PLS

View attachment 23457

Reasons being......

b) Triple top

5) LTR (@taofufa )

View attachment 23459

a) DOUBLE TOP 219

View attachment 23460
Yo dude wtf HC Have some weird shit going on, apparently we cannot cut and copy from TSE to HC now 😂 ahhhh wtf Unless I’m doing something wrong but don’t think so as I tired Test” and I could post that…

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Disco the mints a rip mate, join a few gold and silver stacker pages on FB 👍 PM me you want some that I’m on mate.

Ohh and I hope your itinerary is sorted 😂

I just wanted to buy a kg bar of silver for shits and giggles but it's rocketing at the moment so probably won't be buying anyway. We are going to do the tour though.

Oh believe me the wife's done a whole spreadsheet for the itinerary... Catching the train to Kalgoorlie is the only thing I have memorised that we are doing as it was all my idea. Most of it thanks to your awesome suggestions so cheers dude!

What's with everything actually closing on public holidays? The hotel in Laverton is closed from Christmas until the 27th, are tourists just supposed to be homeless for a few nights? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Yo dude wtf HC Have some weird shit going on, apparently we cannot cut and copy from TSE to HC now 😂 ahhhh wtf Unless I’m doing something wrong but don’t think so as I tired Test” and I could post that…
HC dont like TSE...........can you imagine why ?

What were you trying to cut & paste ?

Top Bottom