TLG Discussion 2022

Micreg

Regular
Here on Australia’s ASX, pretty much every stock‘s SP is being punished.

It has nothing to do with the medium-to-longer-term fundamentals of the companies.

Every morning over the past couple of weeks we wake up to the overnight US market trend, and our stock exchange prices plunge down a cliff like a bunch of lemmings on autopilot.

If you believe in the fundamentals of the company just ignore the noise IMO.

I have just one holding in the red. It’s TLG. But I still believe it is massively undervalued, and I won‘t sell down a cent of it.

The whole resource, tech, political, strategic and environmental package are incredible IMO.

Shorters, or whatever we call them, are annoying. But when I focus on the bigger picture they pale into zero concern.

I think TLG will suceed. Big time.

Just my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
Mic, I agree. That is what I do too. The only danger is again getting funding for vittangi. With the door on equity rise being closed (for rational reasons or not), and the finance industry being in a risk off stance, it is definitely harder for Talga to get funding for vittangi. I think with a combination of EU funding and loans, there is a pretty good way forward, but as cosors has pointed out, we need it fast. And i agree. The sooner the better. I do not sell my shares and i think it's crazy to sell because the upside is so good. Still, in my opinion, with the current market situation being what it is, the risk has increased as well.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
If beach is indeed sinister as it seems, then their goal probably is to kill or significantly harm Talga. If they can prevent Talga from getting fresh money they might be able to kill Talga out right. That's why I believe they try to suppress the share price. That's why other alternatives for funding are so dangerous for them, because they have less control about that. I have no proof of anything but that is my impression. Who is behind the is? No idea, short sellers, Chinese, competitors, take your pick.
I did not look there what is written. I'm clearly of the opinion that it is paid poison and always with a purpose. The idiots have not once brought something new for us, bring me a counterexample. The paid TMH/HC staff do everything to trigger or deflect emotions on all different levels. Every click and every look supports their business. ASIC clap their hands and think that everything is ok as it is and shortening is good. If in doubt, look in the lounge or BRN group, there you will see the picture. Do I listen to someone on the street with tinfoil on his head? No, I do not. That is only influencing and there is nothing to learn. What has changed? Nothing, here like there or at Talga. They are heading for the home stretch. It is clear that some want to use this destructively for themselves. Do not support this corrupt HC system with your clicks. When we were gone, it was flooded with masses of spam to keep the post count high and keep the TMH system running, make the numbers look good for advertising contracts. Look at the SP of TMH/HC and have in mind that 95% of the stock is in instos hand. Their business dies. That is my opinion and that is how I hold it. I don't support criminals. Sorry for my strong words. Talga is going his way, Europe needs the world's best resource, even if it goes against beaches job.
Am about distracted, was just on the first part of a wedding. Don't get weak and don't let the poison in your head.
I M O

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I did not look there what is written. I'm clearly of the opinion that it is paid poison and always with a purpose. The idiots have not once brought something new for us, bring me a counterexample. The paid TMH/HC staff do everything to trigger or deflect emotions on all different levels. Every click and every look supports their business. ASIC clap their hands and think that everything is ok as it is and shortening is good. If in doubt, look in the lounge or BRN group, there you will see the picture. Do I listen to someone on the street with tinfoil on his head? No, I do not. That is only influencing and there is nothing to learn. What has changed? Nothing, here like there or at Talga. They are heading for the home stretch. It is clear that some want to use this destructively for themselves. Do not support this corrupt HC system with your clicks. When we were gone, it was flooded with masses of spam to keep the post count high and keep the TMH system running, make the numbers look good for advertising contracts. Look at the SP of TMH/HC and have in mind that 95% of the stock is in instos hand. Their business dies. That is my opinion and that is how I hold it. I don't support criminals. Sorry for my strong words. Talga is going his way, Europe needs the world's best resource, even if it goes against beaches job.
Am about distracted, was just on the first part of a wedding. Don't get weak and don't let the poison in your head.
I M O

and following posts...

cosors

👀
Graphene also continues or shows signs of life again:

"Call:
Collaboration for commercial applications of graphene spring 2022
Project partners: SHT Smart High-Tech, Chalmers University of Technology, Talga Resources,
Project leader: Tongchang Zhou, SHT Smart High-Tech
Project form: feasibility study
Grant: SEK 300 000
Project duration: June 2022 - March 2023
Related areas of strength:

Development of enhanced thermal interface materials for electronics and power module cooling application
Summary

The growing interest in graphene-enhanced products demand in the application industries, including electronics, energy storage, composites and coatings, and bio-medical technologies, is likely to fuel the rapid growth of the industry. The goal of the feasibility study is to develop new graphene-enhanced thermal interface materials (TIMs) using different types of high-quality and low-cost graphene raw materials, and verify the performance for electronics cooling applications. We use Talga’s graphene raw materials, a local Swedish graphene supplier, for further making innovative thermal interface products at SHT Smart High-Tech AB (SHT).

Project partners: In this study, Talga ABs focus is to tailor-make graphene material supply to meet requirements of SHT. Talga will produce and supply various forms of graphene materials (varying in purity, chemical functionalization and number of layers) for the benchmark test. SHT has the role of coordinating and using Talga’s graphene to produce various thermal interface products for electronics cooling applications. Chalmers University of Technology contributes to micro structural and thermal characterization and analysis of the graphene materials and of SHT TIMs. The project also aims to find and form a strong stakeholder network among the end users for continued research work for a larger project, if positive results are obtained."
https://siografen.se/project/utveck...aterial-for-elektronik-och-kraftmodulkylning/

"Technology | 16 June 2022

Smart High Tech receives Vinnova funding​

Smart High Tech AB has received funding for two new research projects from Vinnova within the Siografen program.​

One program takes place together with Volvo Lastvagnar AB to develop heat-conducting graphene-reinforced product solutions for application in the automotive industry.
The second program is about developing new ways of producing graphene as a constituent material in the core product of Smart High Tech, ie graphene-reinforced interface material (Thermal interface Material), the so-called TIM. The project involves the Australian-based mining company Talga, which owns a graphite mine in Vittangi in Kiruna municipality, which according to the company's surveys is one of the world's most high-quality graphite deposits, it can be read in a press release.
The projects are in the first stage of the development work. The goal is that if the results turn out well, new applications will be submitted at the end of the year or at the beginning of next year to carry out more complete research and development work in each project. The projects' total budget is SEK 1.2 million.
"The news is gratifying because it gives Smart High Tech the opportunity to work close to the automotive industry and to ensure the supply chain in the local environment," says Lars Almhem, chief operating officer at Smart High Tech."
https://evertiq.se/news/42366

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I dont know if sithas22 actually posts on this forum. I can't recall but he did post an interesting opinion piece on Short Selling last night which Gero also contributed to. It would be wrong for me to copy it to here but it makes an interesting read if you wander over to the filth of HC look under the thread Shorts. Just make sure you shower afterwards.

Gero

Regular
The net short report for Jun 14 is in, and the shorts are tripling down on shorting instead of closing out their positions. On a day where 1.8M shares changed hands, the shorts netted an extra 115K shares short. In total they're now 2.7M shares in the hole.

https://hotcrapper.com.au/attachmen...1/?temp_hash=d2abb974b29c1230a104245dc31e7237
And, they don't appear to be slowing down. The daily report indicates another 168K shares were sold short on Friday - a day where only 686K shares were traded in total (meaning short sales accounted for a whopping ~25% of all shares sold on Friday).

https://hotcrapper.com.au/attachmen...7/?temp_hash=d2abb974b29c1230a104245dc31e7237
To put these numbers in perspective, TLG's 10 day average trading volume is 700K shares/day. So, the shorts need to buy nearly 4x the total daily trading volume to close their position. It's no exaggeration to say the SP wouldn't be down where it's at without relentless selling from people who don't own any shares. As long as the actual shareholders don't capitulate (large sales on high volume), the shorts will eventually get squeezed. It could be tomorrow or two months from now, but the shorts will be stuck posting higher margins and higher interest each day their position grows. If the longs just sit tight, the top will blow off this thing at some point.
Last edited by sithas22: Yesterday, 11:35

Thanks for the update sithas22

I am very surprised that a large part of the short position wasn't closed out on the 14th June, when there was such high volume at 52W lows.

By my calculations the average sale price of those 2,732,562 outstanding shorted TLG shares is ~$1.42.

This mean they have to close out their short position below $1.42 to make any money.

Closing out above $1.42 mean they will be losing money.

Without some Black Swan event I think it is going to be very difficult to close out without a short squeeze.

cosors

👀
I dont know if sithas22 actually posts on this forum. I can't recall but he did post an interesting opinion piece on Short Selling last night which Gero also contributed to. It would be wrong for me to copy it to here but it makes an interesting read if you wander over to the filth of HC look under the thread Shorts. Just make sure you shower afterwards.
I know what you mean. The shorts have gone up a lot by our standards. Still low compared to others but high for us. I always use Shortman. Maybe there are better tools.
shorts.png

I suspect that it is the depressed and destructive market and we like with the watering can also got something from it. From BRN I have learned to live with it. We just had short attacks or bear raids as one called it.

I did some general research and it seems that AISIC itself are part of the problem.

"ASIC hits flame-throwing short sellers with a soft feather​

On balance, ASIC has come down in favour of treating even activist short sellers as a positive element in a properly functioning market."

At BRN, over xxM shares were transferred to the ASX. Then over x.xM shorts were placed and then xxM were dumped into the market, the first attack. The upward trend was perfectly intact until the attacks started. AISIC looks the other way for whatever reason. We had previously received a query or speeding ticket from why we were up 10% in a red market environment and nothing happens with these criminal actions. I suspect this can sometimes be a mechanism of a larger play to push the SP down for clients and the shorts are just to counter finance. There are mountains of material on this subject in general in this forum, it's not new. I'm not familiar with the issue. It's a bit pity that none of the analysts have made it into this group yet. I have decided not to give TMH/HC any more of my clicks because they are part of this. Before I saw that there was not realy more info shared there that we didn't already know too. But we can exchange ideas. Not everyone has to be a moralo like me.)

Anyway, I have a completely different question:
Do you expect any information from our pilot plant regarding the satisfaction of our customers? Or will it take longer until the first feedbacks come and will Talga forward them to us or is it all secret?

Last edited:

Semmel

Regular
Do you expect any information from our pilot plant regarding the satisfaction of our customers? Or will it take longer until the first feedbacks come and will Talga forward them to us or is it all secret?

That is a good question. I dont know if they receive any responds from customers, it probably would be subject to NDAs. Maybe they can collect multiple assessments and report on the opinion of ambiguous "customers" to not break the NDA rules. Question is, does Talga receive testing results from customers at all? Or do they just work together on refining the product to the point that makes sense to each customer. The question on product quality remains unanswered for more than 1 year now.

• Fire

cosors

👀
That is a good question. I dont know if they receive any responds from customers, it probably would be subject to NDAs. Maybe they can collect multiple assessments and report on the opinion of ambiguous "customers" to not break the NDA rules. Question is, does Talga receive testing results from customers at all? Or do they just work together on refining the product to the point that makes sense to each customer. The question on product quality remains unanswered for more than 1 year now.
Patience is ok but boring 😐
Perhaps only with an acceptance we will passively see that a customer is satisfied. The anodes are apparently specifically adapted and this is then certainly subject to secrecy.

Northvolt has now made it to the top:

NORTHVOLT & SUNWODA REACH BENCHMARK TIER ONE STATUS FOR EV LITHIUM ION BATTERY OUTPUT

• Fire

cosors

👀
  • Fire

cosors

👀
Yesterday you say: "As you know my enthusiasm and positivity is rarely abated."
And today you insinuate that they are hiding something, that is, potentially fraud. This is and remains a baseless insinuation. These are practices like those of the paid avatars at HC.
Your intention is unmistakable.

• Fire

Semmel

Regular
They are not required to answer your question. Sure you would like them to be answered but its not required. Also, if you look around, there are plenty of short sellers out for blood. If I was running a company, I also would avoid giving anyone ammunition to attack me. I dont know what happened to the Top 20. I dont know what was at the AGM. Sure, I would have liked to see a video of it, but to fish for fraud because they are not sharing a video is too far.

But beside that, your argument about shorting now to rise the share price later.. make no sense. Like all investments and gambles alike on the stock market, its about making money. And shorting Talga in order to rise the share price with news later is losing money. Or can you explain how that is supposed to work?

Semmel

Regular
From false pretense can follow any conclusion you want. You dont know what knowledge people have about talgo or if they think the share price can go further down. Your assumption that anyone must know that Talga can only go up is false. Therefore, you cannot make any conclusion to their motivation. Maybe they look very shallow at the current cash burn rate and think Talga has to issue new shares within 6 month just to survive and they bet that they can make bank due to that. I dont know their motivation but your very specific conclusion does not follow from this flawed assumption.

Quite honestly, with the type of bullshit that goes on around the retail sphere of Talga, fueled by HC and garbage like the above, I am not surprised they dont want to talk to us.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Just my opinion:
...manipulating the share price with 884k (+0,29%) new shorts :unsure: have I miscalculated?
If and what game is being played here and the SP why is manipulated or not or someone simply wants to earn money with a small bet is only speculation.
You and we know how the pump and dump works, but you take it a crucial step further. You accuse and attack without evidence those to whom you entrusted your money as LTH?! You have clearly dragged MT and his board into this and suggested that they have something to do with insider trading, hiding something and potentially fraud. That is going too far for me. Please go with such a thing without any proof or research evidence in the bar and declare it there as your opinion or assumption. Or turn to the HC group. But if you have nothing more to add in this topic then that's done. I'm still thinking about whether we should move your assertion to the bar.

We changed from HC to tse because of something like that.

It's about a small fish that seems to me to be their pawn sacrifice, to show that they are not completely idle. Only it doesn't hit the big ones. But it's about the other side and why I don't want to participate there anymore:
https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news...enews&utm_medium=miragenews&utm_campaign=news

It's not that hard after all. We as LTH have watched others or traders make money for two long years now. It can be frustrating. But we are almost there now, just a few months to go. The nerves are maybe on edge. But we are almost there. I would also like an update from MT. But that's just the way it is. I continue to trust him. I have no reason not to.

• Love
Looking at Talga's history, it would not be surprising if the expression of interest between Talga and Mitsui is extended or terminated in the autumn. I would be surprised if there was an agreement between the two parties or the completion of another financing before the approvals are granted. It is likely that the share price would then crash repeatedly. Maybe the shorters are betting on this scenario?

Looking at Talga's history, it would not be surprising if the expression of interest between Talga and Mitsui is extended or terminated in the autumn. I would be surprised if there was an agreement between the two parties or the completion of another financing before the approvals are granted. It is likely that the share price would then crash repeatedly. Maybe the shorters are betting on this scenario?
Last week's ( or was it the week before) funding announcement talked about the project being partially equity funded. I took that to mean Mitsui but what if it isn't ?

We know we are looking at debt finance but what of a brand new partner being announced before the Mitsui MOU expires ?

A really big name in the battery industry ??????????

Where is MT these days............................negotiating ?

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
I know what you mean. The shorts have gone up a lot by our standards. Still low compared to others but high for us. I always use Shortman. Maybe there are better tools.
View attachment 9782

I suspect that it is the depressed and destructive market and we like with the watering can also got something from it. From BRN I have learned to live with it. We just had short attacks or bear raids as one called it.

I did some general research and it seems that AISIC itself are part of the problem.

"ASIC hits flame-throwing short sellers with a soft feather​

On balance, ASIC has come down in favour of treating even activist short sellers as a positive element in a properly functioning market."

At BRN, over 20M shares were transferred to the ASX. Then over 6,5M shorts were placed and then 13M were dumped into the market, the first attack. The upward trend was perfectly intact until the attacks started. AISIC looks the other way for whatever reason. We had previously received a query or speeding ticket from why we were up 10% in a red market environment and nothing happens with these criminal actions. I suspect this can sometimes be a mechanism of a larger play to push the SP down for clients and the shorts are just to counter finance. There are mountains of material on this subject in general in this forum, it's not new. I'm not familiar with the issue. It's a bit pity that none of the analysts have made it into this group yet. I have decided not to give TMH/HC any more of my clicks because they are part of this. Before I saw that there was not realy more info shared there that we didn't already know too. But we can exchange ideas. Not everyone has to be a moralo like me.)

Hi cosors,

I imagine that the competition between our customers is very cutthroat.

I think it will be like our other investment, radio silence until the customer blurts it out. We may then see a corresponding rise in SP, but, unless there are significant sales attached, the manipulators will have their way in shorters' paradise.

Anyway, it's still moot until we get the approvals, and that seems a few months off.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I'm sorry but the only people putting a "cap" on our share price at the moment are the various Central Banks and their rate rises.

On another note with inflation the way it is and as far as Australia is concerned with building costs having enormous increases I just wonder how our estimated capex is going to end up. We don't have permits............ yet, we don't have debt funding............. yet, we don't have an equity partner .............yet, and we don't have offtakes.............yet

We still have a lot of non binding agreements and a lot of unknowns even though we seem to be seeing progress

That's why our SP is in the doldrums along with the pressures of the Central Banks.

I imagine increasing building costs are a concern in Europe.....................Yes.....................?
Calm Down Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

TentCity

Regular
I'm sorry but the only people putting a "cap" on our share price at the moment are the various Central Banks and their rate rises.

On another note with inflation the way it is and as far as Australia is concerned with building costs having enormous increases I just wonder how our estimated capex is going to end up. We don't have permits............ yet, we don't have debt funding............. yet, we don't have an equity partner .............yet, and we don't have offtakes.............yet

We still have a lot of non binding agreements and a lot of unknowns even though we seem to be seeing progress

That's why our SP is in the doldrums along with the pressures of the Central Banks.

I imagine increasing building costs are a concern in Europe.....................Yes.....................?
Calm Down Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Yeah still quite a few unknowns, but the recent announcements from Talga have been very encouraging on the permits and financing front. We know there is no shortage of demand, but who is going to be first to lock in an offtake deal…..FREYR seem to be the most proactive; but would love to see a deal with NV soon too.

Inflation has gotten worse, but it is somewhat reassuring that Talga managed to build the EVA pilot plant on time and on budget. So, with the learnings from the past few months running the EVA plant, combined with ABB’s FEED work coming in next week and the Value Engineering courtesy of Worley, TLG should have a strong indication of construction plant costs to inform financing negotiations.

Given the strong political will of the Swedish Gov’t & EU officials to support green projects such as Talga, I suspect there may be capacity in the EU funding package to bump this contribution/loan up to account for any increase in capex. I have no evidence of this, but just know how Government's work when they want to ensure something is successful and aligns with their agenda.

As i mentioned a few days ago, it would be great if Mark could surprise the market with a big offtake deal on favourable terms. Will help blow off the short sellers and keep the share price well above $1 as we wait for permit approval in Sep/Oct.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom