TLG Ann: Talga Investor Webinar - 25th Jul 2022, 12:58pm

Yeah really good point. I was leaning towards this being an exercise by Mark to reassure the troops that all is well and under control despite another potential JV partner walking away after LKAB last year. However, if Mitsui walking away was going to be addressed as a core part of the webinar, then it should be announced immediately if it known by the company.

Therefore, it is either just a general update/Q&A, which hasn’t been done for a couple of years or there could be new information that might be about to surface that will be announced just ahead of the webinar that may have been the catalyst.

As I’ve mentioned before, I think Mark is an introvert and prefers to keep a low profile and not overly comfortable doing too much media - so I am glad to see this. I don’t think he has done a single video/audio interview for the entirety of 2022 - happy to stand corrected on this. He has been quoted in articles, but no actual video/audio interviews in a Eureka Report or Stockhead publication for example.

Would be great to get a big unexpected announcement ahead of the webinar that the market hasn’t priced in, but I’m moderating my expectations for now. Let’s hope for a pleasant surprise!
Yeah he's an introvert alright and unless TLG have run out of money (which is unlikely) I'm still leaning towards a positive announcement.

Perhaps the webinar will be conducted in the Tokyo offices of Mitsui or even better from 1 Tesla Road. Austin, Texas 😄😂😅🤣

Jaime Praying GIF by Omni !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
To be honest, to the most likely scenario is that there is no announcement whatsoever before the webinar and this just a public call after the quarterly report. We didn't have one for ages so it's really nice that Talga does this. Expectations that this is something of front running news is getting disappointed. My opinion obviously.

Reactions: 7 users
To be honest, to the most likely scenario is that there is no announcement whatsoever before the webinar and this just a public call after the quarterly report. We didn't have one for ages so it's really nice that Talga does this. Expectations that this is something of front running news is getting disappointed. My opinion obviously.
Be Positive Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TentCity

Regular
I hear you Semmel…..but, just occasionally i let myself imagine Mark coming out from under the radar and announcing to the market the true commercial value of Talga to the world!

The ADN thread for those that follow was a great example of investors imagination running a few years ahead of commercial reality. Good to see them get a good binding offtake deal today as i think it will do well long term.

But for our own personal benefit, it is good to not set expectations too high as we know Talga’s best days are ahead of them! Patience is our best friend.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
All good points and I find myself here as well as there, settling contentedly in the middle.)
@TentCity you're right, he hasn't been seen by the non-privileged for ages, he's only been at trade fairs or congresses. Didn't we discuss at some point that a new staff member was hired for public relations? Maybe she picked up on the mood and made it clear to him that it was time to step out onto the balcony. And Talga is announcing on his own that it's being recorded! so they're not deaf. I mean, we're in the home stretch or the final of a tournament. It should be normal for the head of the team to show up.
But I can also imagine that they will also announce something special and not just inform.

@WheresTheMonkey I'll borrow your crystal ball.
200.gif

I look deeep into the crystal ball....
and see...
the new headquarter and yes...
two...
no, three people...
one clearly looks like MT...
the other like Peter Mikael Carlsson....
and what is the name of the new one...
yes! exactly he looks like Oliver Blume! That's a funny group.

Well, the webinar will be entertaining!
mj.gif

I think I should turn my talent into a business concept 😂
But seriously, I'm looking forward to it and think it's great and highly welcome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
OK a couple of questions I will submit

1) Do we know what the main issues of contention are around the various submissions to the permiting Court
2) Looking at the latest Quarterly could you tell us whether the EVA plant has now been paid for in full or are there amounts still outstanding which will roll into future quarters ?
If not fully paid for what percentage remains unpaid
3) In November 2020 TLG conducted it's AGM by streaming over the web. Considering TLG has many shareholders (dealing with time differences) especially residing in Europe and the North Americas would management consider
video/streaming and recording or at least an audio of or at a minimum a full transcript of the meeting to be made available on the company website

Semmel

Regular
I will also submit questions today evening (if work doest require another night shift). Have not formulated it out yet though.

Reactions: 2 users

Kdub100

Emerged
WTM, according to the announcement 'a recording of the webinar will be available on the company website shortly after the session.' Not sure what was promised before though.

Reactions: 1 users

Affenhorst

Regular
Does anybody want to submit a question regarding planned future expansions and feasibility studies? Like, when can we expect the next feasibility study? How do you intend to accomodate the overwhelming demand in your expansion plans? ...

WTM, according to the announcement 'a recording of the webinar will be available on the company website shortly after the session.' Not sure what was promised before though.
We got virtually nothing from the last AGM which was very disappointing considering the 2020 AGM was video streamed. It should be an annual event. We are supposed to be a technology company so lets use some :)

Does anybody want to submit a question regarding planned future expansions and feasibility studies? Like, when can we expect the next feasibility study? How do you intend to accomodate the overwhelming demand in your expansion plans? ...
Don't be shy you can do it info@talgagroup.com
Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

• Fire
I'm betting on an announcement one way or the other possibly Tuesday next week in preparation for webinar the next day. MT is front running the decision. Otherwise why have a webinar out of the blue? This is either a damage control exercise or a project funding break through. I'm thinking positive as why announce anything prior to 31 August when they can just announce to the ASX that day that the MOU has lapsed ?

Anyway that's my guess
Crystal Ball Wizard GIF by Verohallinto

Mitsui, at their discretion, will have the non-exclusive right to negotiate and enter into relevant binding agreements prior to the MoU expiry date on 31 August 2022. Should binding agreements be entered into the Company will release details in accordance with its disclosure obligations at that time. - 13 December 2021
Preparation for an upcoming capital increase in the next few months and the possible exit of Mitsui, I would assume. It is amazing how much % growth we all assume and at what a snail's pace we are approaching this goal. I still look forward to the webinar, it's always an joyful experience to listen to MT and learn from him. It would just be nice if webinars could also be used when there is no bad news lurking outside the door, just as Talga would have to explain bad news much better in the aftermath. ;)

Semmel

Regular
The webinar is at 4:30 am for me. Do we have someone here that could record the whole thing, just in case? I know Talga intends to publish a recording but please forgive me if i want to have a backup option..

TentCity

Regular
The webinar is at 4:30 am for me. Do we have someone here that could record the whole thing, just in case? I know Talga intends to publish a recording but please forgive me if i want to have a backup option..
I’m sure Beach would be more than happy to give you a unbiased run-down of Talga’s prospects post the event!!

I’m a 50-50 to attend myself, so might be watching a replay too.

Jumping Wake Up GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha

Affenhorst

Regular
  • Haha

cosors

👀
I'm sure @cosors has his alarm clock set and is itching to give us a summary for when we wake up :LOL:
I unfortunately don't manage it and hope for the recording uploaded soon 😞

Semmel

Regular
Guess unless there is a surprise in the morning, I called it correctly ;)

Top Bottom