TLG Ann: Talga and Mitsui MOU update - 17th Mar 2023, 3:48pm

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Talga and Mitsui MOU update
Price Sensitive: N
Date: 17th Mar 2023, 3:48pm

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark............................Look at today's volume..............9.6M shares traded

Someone was in the know. We had done well over 500K within an hour of opening around 11:15am and we were off 8 cents at one stage and down most of the afternoon then this hit the ASX and then

LIFTOFF !

monkey trouble fly GIF by garbage party

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TentCity

Regular
Can i get a hell yeah!!!

No offence to Mitsui as I love Japan and spent time living there - but it has been obvious for months now Talga no longer needed them to bankroll the project.

The key takeaway is Talga believes either through existing funding sources (e.g. EIB/NIB/Swedish Expotr Credit Agency etc) and potentially other yet to be revealed strategic partners, they can raise the required capital to fund the project - which means less dilution to us shareholders!!

That's reason to celebrate this wknd even though I thought it may have been instead due to the CRM & NZI Acts being announced, which are still a bit to opaque to fully glean the extent to which Talga will benefit at this stage.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

brewm0re

Regular
Hell yeah! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
8.4M trades after 4pm close of business.

Someone was keen to offload some cash before heading to the bar on a Friday afternoon

• Haha

beserk

Regular
The only way is UP!.... by Yazz from 1988. Feels like yesterday or could be when stock market opens after week-end. But 1st some fun in sun and 34 degree C here down under...

Yazz - The Only Way Is Up / YazzVEVO

Last edited:
  • Fire

Semmel

Regular
As I said in the discussion thread, this is easily explained by institutions following the rebalancing of the asx300. Got nothing to do with Talga as auch, or with Mitsui for that matter.

Semmel

Regular
One very positive thing about this. It comes 2 weeks before expiration. That is what I want to see from Talga. Bravo! Its a break with the usual last minute information release. This is a very welcome development! Also, I have a feeling the EU critical and strategical assessment of natural graphite has opened the door for us for the €300M loan by the EIB. Its not signed yet but I think its very likely that we get a big chunk or even all of it. Which gives us independence from Mitsui.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
8.4M trades after 4pm close of business.

Someone was keen to offload some cash before heading to the bar on a Friday afternoon
These wild, uneducated guesses only show how little we know about the subject matter (myself included).

Monkeymandan

Regular
One very positive thing about this. It comes 2 weeks before expiration. That is what I want to see from Talga. Bravo! Its a break with the usual last minute information release. This is a very welcome development! Also, I have a feeling the EU critical and strategical assessment of natural graphite has opened the door for us for the €300M loan by the EIB. Its not signed yet but I think its very likely that we get a big chunk or even all of it. Which gives us independence from Mitsui.
Yes, I think the timing of this is too coincidental following yesterday’s CRM publication, for this not to be somehow linked. Ie terms of the EIB loan perhaps contingent on NG remaining listed as critical?

• Fire

ACinEur

Regular
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark............................Look at today's volume..............9.6M shares traded

Someone was in the know. We had done well over 500K within an hour of opening around 11:15am and we were off 8 cents at one stage and down most of the afternoon then this hit the ASX and then

LIFTOFF !

monkey trouble fly GIF by garbage party
Sorry it’s just he ASX300 rebalance coming into play…We will get our liftoff soon…

• Fire
Sorry it’s just he ASX300 rebalance coming into play…We will get our liftoff soon…
Yeah I think you are right

RNU, SYR, Webit all got huge volumes late today

We got a bigger bump

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom