TLG Ann: Talga Achieves Anode Project Milestones - 12th Sep 2023, 8:17am

scep

OK, let me add my simple story. Nice to hear about those LTH's.

My first buy was on Apr 11th, 2012 at 0.34 AUD, because I believed in this graphene material, which could be like the plastic revolution. Similar as previous writer(s), MT made the difference to stick to the company when he sold the (potential) gold mines and put his research on anode materials. Over the years I have accumulated shares 60 times and have sold twice.

My concern is that if there are more significant delays, I will accumulate more ;)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
I also came across Talga because I was looking for a company that deals with graphene here in Europe an is at the stock market. There seem to be several like us.
I would like to note that it seems that MT had a better feeling than we did about what will become relevant to the mass market and when.Maybe in his place we would have just gone ahead and hoped that the breakthrough would come soon and would have waited until today like so many other companies. (Look at FGR for example, they are today with the SP where they were in 2014 to 2016.) I Think MT did not let itself be blinded and had the right foresight and backed the economically more sensible horse and only ran graphene in parallel in case it ignited.
But we hoped for a quick breakthrough with graphene and that it would change a lot. The whole sector was hyped to the max and then, well, what? Somehow it doesn't seem to be ready yet and many thought too hastily at the time. It will take far more time than we thought before the industry can bring the right commercial products to the mass market and we customers will buy these.
But the batteries are just around the corner. And urgently, and better yesterday than tomorrow if we don't want to leave the fate for our planet in the hands of the environmental sinners the Chinese. Their own business has become too dirty even for them, so they prefer to exploit their neighbours Myanmar, for example.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom